It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So my father -in law has been battling cancer for a few years now.
We have found out that the latest chemo round has gotten rid of 2/3 the cancer.
Great news.He starts his third round on Monday.
It's been really hard on my wife.
So tonight the family and us had a party for him.
It was great!
I just hope this next treatment will take care of the rest of it.
I just had to share this ,thats all.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Congratulations man! The battle against cancer is not a sprint, but a marathon. I have seen people survive it before, and they were warriors.

I think it's time we started to focus on chemicals, foods, packaging, and pollutants that cause cancer, and hold the corporations accountable for their "externalities."

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank you,he has had a hard time.First the chemo and radiation for throat cancer.
Then it showed up in the liver,threated for that,it was gone,
then came back.
But tonight was uplifting for him,but more for us.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Wow, good luck to him!!! Cancer is a true bitch. My mom, uncle, a few cousins, and grandmother all suffered from it. Chemo drains the life out of you. He is nearly done, great for him! I hope he is cured soon my friend!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Let up hope that he gets so far past treatment that he views the experience hazily and as just another disease.

Helping him find ways to reduce stress is about the best thing you can do for him.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Virtuoso has it right about pollutants and such. I have read several public accounts of certain cancers being cured by eating only organic fruits & veggies- "live" foods, super foods and as minimally processed as possible. I try but it is tough to be completely natural/organic, I still have the occasional microwave lunch or fried fast food- but very seldom. If I can look up one of these cancer survivors based on diet I will post here. I wish you and yours the best.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well,considering he drank alot,smoked some cigars ,and other herbs.

Thank ya'll so much !!!!!!!

top topics

join