It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My music.. sorry I didn't want to interrupt the bigger forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
But I'm in the midst of a big music project and I could use some collective opinion .. I take part in discussions here often and nothing about my music is "above top secret" but I love the high volume and figured I'd ask for your kindness to pay a listen.. and please mods, move this or delete this as you see fit, I'm not trying to abuse the system..

I've been writing music since around 2004 .. but started seriously writing and released my first work in 2007 .. it was decent stuff ( I think ) but short ..

I went on to write and evolve more and more .. ( all of this is on www.oneduality.com FREE to listen to.. not soliciting, you can hear it free online.. full quality ) .. but I'm working on a new project and it's two "traditional' cd's in size..

Edit:

I do put up most of my stuff free, not all of it is on my main site .. I don't maintain it so much since there's so many dynamic outlets..

A free online version of my last commercial release is listenable online also in full quality at oneduality.bandcamp.com... ..

I also have a soundcloud account with lots of my current experimental stuff I've not released but I don't want to hurt anyone's ears..

If you have a constructive opinion please share it .. if you want to know more about my music, like how to get it or whatever.. keep it off here this is not about that.. ask me privately about that..

edit on 4-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow, man, i could sit all night and listen to this music.

Great sound, very unique, I love it. Love the video too, add's a massive effect to the music.

S&F, one of ATS's finest musicians in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Wow, man, i could sit all night and listen to this music.

Great sound, very unique, I love it. Love the video too, add's a massive effect to the music.

S&F, one of ATS's finest musicians in my opinion.

that's an amazing compliment, i thank you kindly for listening! I updated my post with more resources, all free.. please judge harshly

Thank you again

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
yeah thats cool i like the hi hat sounds

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The main reason this is a "new" and "big" project is precisely because I've shifted the style so much.. if you actually do take the time to go through my site and listen to the stuff you'll know what I mean, while I like it.. it's darker, shorter and more primitive really .. I tried with "silence" to lighten things up but I felt like I was being too subservient in the end.. catering to what i thought would be popular .. in this round I gave up on that and just took what I learned to try to make something that sounded right to me .. and more evolved musically for me.. I'm not done by any meands, I have no clue what I'll sound like in a year but I wanted to try to showcase a shift here..and I'll be happy to put out all of my work online at no cost to the ATS crowd .. if they're interested

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very cool man, I like it a lot. Well done.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Very cool man, I like it a lot. Well done.

Thank you kindly for the listen

link   
reply to post by miniatus

Hey man. Have you ever heard of Kazantip? Its a 1 month long rave on the beach of Ukraine in August. There are some slots to fill. If you're interested in DJ'ing for a few hours, maybe more, let me know.

Great stuff.

link   
Amazing! seriously! My kind of music - where can I buy the CD? . Thank you so much for sharing
with us. Many stars and flags if I could - seriously.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

Hey man. Have you ever heard of Kazantip? Its a 1 month long rave on the beach of Ukraine in August. There are some slots to fill. If you're interested in DJ'ing for a few hours, maybe more, let me know.

Great stuff.

That sounds amazing, august? you can send me details privately, I might just be able to make that event if you're serious.. let me know, and if you want to hear more I an oblige

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I like it. It has a bit of an Alan Parsons feel to it. S&F from me.

It's great like it is. But it would be interesting to add a few whispers to this occasionally in the background. Seems they would fit with this piece.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Amazing! seriously! My kind of music - where can I buy the CD? . Thank you so much for sharing
with us. Many stars and flags if I could - seriously.

This particular cd was MEANT to be out by now but other pressing things have delayed it .. this may sound quite crazy but have any of you heard about this huge accident in ohio back in August? search youtube for oneduality sugarcreek to see it.. nevertheless, I'm participating in a documentary on it this month and it will be out later on.. I am not making a dime off it so I'm not promoting it, but it's exactly why my life is a bit delayed right now..

I'm HOPING to put this new cd out in 2-3 months time at most... I have a total of 20 tracks in the final version and while most are done, and all are under way.. about 4 are needing finished .. then there's the whole post prodiction and final editing bit..

It will be soon.. if you do want to hear more I can sneak a listen privately.. until then I only have one album available right now and i encourage you to listen before you buy because it's more subdued ..

Edit: 1 album available to buy, I have released several before that can all be heard free on www.oneduality.com and some of them in part are on oneduality.bandcamp.com .. both allow you to buy things if you want them .. but both also allow online listening at full quality for nothing.. so check it out if you want.
edit on 4-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by miniatus because: fo != of

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I do want to add .. for those that have particularly odd taste, one album i did that I love with all my heart that has gotten no attention is "Afterlife" .. it can ONLY be found here: here .. it's a very unusual album that I made every intent to avoid sounding like music, I made it to sound like an experience.. the point was to describe fading from life to death.. it's moments from fear to joy.. and unknown..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Diggin' it over here, friend.

To me, It's got good movement, a groovy feeling, and upbeat while still retaining a hard edge.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks mods for relocating this to the right place

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
for some reason, i've never been able to get into music with all synthesized instruments. i get that its the style of music and everything, and thats the norm, but yeah, it just doesnt really do much for me; there's something about music being performed with actual instruments and recorded that cant be replicated by arranged samples and loops. i mean that in the most respectful way possible and im not trying to put you or the genre down in any way. everyone has different tastes in music.

just out of curiosity, what program did you use to put it together?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I liked it..

I am a Bass player and never really liked Electronica..but

I still enjoyed it..

was easy on the ears...thanks for sharing..

new topics

top topics

join