It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we aliens, trapped in primitive bodies, or are we primitive beings, that house imprisoned alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

My friend, I think you've just described me. I must be an old human soul because I don't feel this is my first time existing. If I am wrong, then maybe I am an alien or at least what I have been raised to call a demon.

I have no shame in saying that my entire family seems to be engrossed in spiritual problems from the time I was born. I grew up in a family with a lot of mental and emotional strife. My mom was the religious type always taking me to church and my dad was the guy raising hell. I grew up extremely hostile and angry as a child because I hated the way my father would curse and yell and threaten physical abuse on my family. My mom would always try to stop him and intervene, to "protect us" but I've started to think that it was all an act. That they were both in on it together because they were trying to cause my siblings and I to be mentally unstable so that these controlling aliens or demons could have a home. You know good cop vs. bad cop. I am sure that sounds totally crazy, but I have learned things aren't always what they seem in this world.

At some point I determined that I would stand up to him and become fearless and not be weak, but in the process of trying to show no fear in the midst of terror I became a terrorist myself. I started acting just like him towards my family and friends. I have always been asthmatic and terribly thin, but I started to feel strong and invicible. I could stand and look him in the eye while the veins in his neck bulged and his face turned red and he made lunging movements towards me. After a while I was able to stare him down with a look in my eye that said I could kill and no danger of any tears or signs of weakness. I would talk back and he would laugh and say boy am I afraid of that one and her mouth. But it wasn't my words that he was afraid of, it was that I now I had a demon stronger than he that wasn't going to tolerate any nonesense from anyone. To get that power, I had unknowingly sold my soul and I would rant and curse and it was out of my control. I recall standing in the living room one day cursing at my brother over something minute and I could feel my mouth was just open. I wasn't thinking or talking, but words were flying out that I couldn't control. I had hateful thoughts towards everyone and very deep darkness. It was one day at school my friend did something and I let loose and the look on her face was total horror. I think at that point I realized that I hadn't become stronger than him, but I had become him. But wasn't that the plan all along? Prepare a new body for his demon family?

I didn't have a terrible childhood and it wasn't always angry, but the instances of terrorism were very very intense. I never even sustained any physical abuse so I consider myself pretty lucky, but never knowing when a crazy or demonic parent is going to snap and how far they will take it is actually very harmful. I think all mental illness is actually alien control or what is known as demon possession.

The number of experiences and things I've discovered is far too many for this single post.

To this day I have a hard time between telling the difference between whether the person being controlled is a victim or whether they are a willing participant. I might think my dad was a willing participant, but what he said always troubled me very much. He always said, you know your daddy loves you right? Never said I love you as if he was referring to someone else. Makes you wonder who was talking.

This world troubles me deeply, but is this what this world was meant to be? A training ground? A school for new souls until they graduate and overcome? I really don't know.
edit on 14-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The purging of these "aliens" is the end of the story. Like the times of Noah, only as decreed, never again by water. This time it will be by fire that the world is purified. When the ionic bubble is popped by a dischordant harp and the sun no longer held at bay.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Are our "emotions" really just the emotions of the primitive beings that we possess, and on the other side, when we are our emotions, is our mind and thoughts just the thoughts of the alien beings that possess us?

It's avery fine line, your in the middle, being any where else all of the perspective is lost, unless you see a contemplantive mind in a Praying Mantis. The Gods to blind to see, or bother.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
The purging of these "aliens" is the end of the story. Like the times of Noah, only as decreed, never again by water. This time it will be by fire that the world is purified. When the ionic bubble is popped by a dischordant harp and the sun no longer held at bay.

That's just the thing. I question whether or not that is a total lie created by false religion so that people spend their entire lives looking to the sky for an answer instead of looking within and at the world around them for spiritual growth, transformation, wisdom, and truth.

I have begun to suspect that this world is operating exactly the way it is supposed to operate. There always seems to come along a great teacher that shows people the way and speaks truthfully and it is never long before it becomes corrupted and people revert right back to the olds ways and evil begins rise. Why would that always happen and is that not part of the balance?

Right now I think earth is an eternal training ground. It was made this way to train souls and there are a mix of good and dark spirits here in order to test souls until their truest nature is revealed. I could be wrong though.

However, I do feel that sometimes darkness gets too powerful where souls stop growing and transforming because the balance is lost. Food for thought.

edit on 15-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think we are ashamed of being human because of the actions of other humans - So we try to make ourselves something different through words. This is just my opinion and I do not wish to offend or dismiss those who have their own belief.

When I say we us words it is because we attach emotion and feeling to words.
Some start to feel the need to refer to themself as:

An Alien
A soul
A High being
An ancient
Chosen
enlightened
genetically supertior etc

You get the drift. IMO these are just ways to make ourselves feel more special than "human" because we associate so much negativity to being human - and it is hard not to when we see what humans do to each other and pretty much everything we come in to contact with.

I think this seperation is IMO not healthy - we must learn to accept the flaws of humanity are not our own and that whatever we are - Alien, chosen, a higher being - we are human and this is just a different word. Each individual chooses their our own path so let's not disconnect from the human race because of the negativity - let's embrace the good that exists otherwise we are just splitting in to smaller groups at a time when we need each other most.

Just my opinon
edit on 15-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Perhaps we should better understand the forces that are driving people apart on this planet. I am convinced there is some kind of genetic tampering that has disturbed the natural soul-matrix of the beings of this planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

hey i seen this and thought of your thread www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by byteshertz

Perhaps we should better understand the forces that are driving people apart on this planet. I am convinced there is some kind of genetic tampering that has disturbed the natural soul-matrix of the beings of this planet.

Genetic tampering by who and for what purpose?

If your theory is correct about two spirits trying to share a body, can a symbiotic relationship ever be achieved? Have you considered that as an option for your own struggles? Each compromising to achieve an understanding and a level of harmony?

I came to a point in my life where I was not okay with who they wanted me to become so I had to fight for separation. I have had a lot of spiritual attacks, but won't pretend that I did it of my own free will. For every being, I believe somewhere there is another that has a higher authority. I believe there is a being greater than the spirits on earth and the ones in outer space, I asked him to help me and he did. I couldn't say who that spirt is, but something or someone is out there who can help. You just have to ask I think.

edit on 16-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Basically, from what I understand, the original humans were a primitive race, and over time we were enhanced with DNA from varying alien races. The reason why we have so many spirits, both the good kind and the bad kind, is that when other beings are reincarnating, they sometimes get glued into human bodies because we are technically apart of thier species, albeit in a partial sense. So, our soul exists as something that is the first point of consciousness, and our spirit is something that grows over time, however, other spirits can grow within our beings. Their behaviours are dependent upon our own, as they are trapped within us - for example, they would be angry if we are angry, sad if we are sad etc etc. Sometimes, however, these spirits can gain enough strength to have control over the individual that possesses them, sometimes an alternate personality, and sometimes integrated into the ego. Sometimes, the spirit becomes a "slave" to the possessor, as different spirits can channel different energies, often what we call guardian angels are the spirits of particular races that we have trapped within our own being, that we use for the spectrum of energy that they channel. The alien spirits that I generally refer to, or at least, initially referred to in this thread, are about aliens that abduct pregnant women and tamper with the fetus, or extract peoples spirit/bioplasimic body in thier sleep, and replace it with one of thier own.

There is much more than this, for example, some women even still have a spiritual "baby" in thier wombs, even if a physical baby did not manifest (i.e. it was supposed to but there was an abortion/contraception involved), and I have seen/sensed women using the baby in thier womb as an energetic slave, or using the baby as an extention of thier personality in order to gain its energy. I know, it sounds sick, however, many people do not realise what really goes on the in the lower planes of existence, and how most of it is a result of how incredibly disjointed we are as a species... Many people are what you would call "parasitic" - they treat any emotion as a kind of "energy" and even trade it amongst themselves as a kind of "money"...

There is a l lot of conjecture about these things, and honestly, I don't really have all the answers. Most of what I know is a long and drawn out process of contemplation, combined with my own metaphysical experiences. I'll leave it up to you to think about the theories about the astral realm/spiritual realm that I have so-far come up with.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Certainly. Dreams made m familiar with demons in general. The attitude, the fighting, the way you can just kill em and kill em but they keep on coming back for more, till they just decide to stop, the "demon technology" of waiting and jumping on opportunistic weakpoints in the human opponent, so yeah, that was just dreams, me becomming familiar with my own unconscious, though interwoven with the collective unconscious/ demon world of the "core shamanism" I was taught years ago.

Later in life when I went to live with my opus dei wanna be brother in law, working on the theology with him for his once a wek bible study class, I watchd the magic of jesus very carefully. I'd heard the basic stories before, growing up with catholic mass's readings and homilies and catholic school's religion class from grade 1 to 12, so this was just a review.

Noticed at first in a scene with a pig. Demons, the bible said, had taken posession of a man. Jesus got them to get out of the man and into the pig. A local person familiar with the demon world exclaimed that 'of course he's a demon, the demon's listen to him', and he did not contest that remark, but there was another remark I though he was just rubbing it in our face, something about a house divided will not stand, I frget the details, but I said he knows the demons don't stand together, that they fight eachother like two year olds in a play pen, and he was making fun of us, nd leaving a clear trail of demon technology.

And Jesus made a very powerful, and very revealing, prayer in the olive garden of Gesemede on the night before his crucifixion. Look it up in the bible it's great but it goes something like "I’m not asking you to save everybody father, not all the people, just those who believed in me, the ones who cooperated…” (& the hell with the rest). So Jesus is no red magician. No tapir. No "Lao Tzu". No "yin yang symbol". He's a one‐ sided warrior. Pray to him and join in the Christian mysteries and he'll give you what you want ‐ even material gifts. He'll bury you in darkness and make you say "thank you!" ‐ But confront him, attack him, as a shaman, and he'll fight you just like a demon, he'll use demon technology.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onderdonk

I am very confused when it comes to the Jesus that is written about in the Bible. I was raised Christian, spent a few years in a spiritual organization that welcomed all religions, and then left and decided to read the Bible with a fresh mind with no preconceived ideas from myself or others.

What I found was a number of contradictions and even some things that Jesus allegedly said that sounded kind of evil. However, the problem with the new testament is that it is not written by Jesus. It's also possible that the people who wrote the different books didn't know Jesus first hand. So I can't really judge this person by what somewhat said he said years after the fact. I can't even trust that the original book wasn't purposely or mistakenly mistranslated.

That being said, how could you, I, or anyone else truly know wehther he was or wasn't a demon? Can physical humans judge a spiritual world? If a spirit in your dream or even awake appeared to you, could you or anyone else discern that spirit's true nature? Unless you have special access that I don't have, I would argue that it is impossible for humans to accurately judge any spirit from knowledge available in the physical world. Perhaps this is the whole point of the story of Adam and Eve. How can a physical human in a physical world measure spiritual truth?

edit on 24-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join