It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we aliens, trapped in primitive bodies, or are we primitive beings, that house imprisoned alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Basically, if you consider genetic engineering, we could have been engineered to be a kind of "vehicle" for them. Perhaps, some of them "incarnate" and "forget" who they are when they inhabit "3D" (our plane), but really we are being used as hosts... Perhaps schizophrenia, and other similar disorders are really the primitive being trying to express itself. My close friends, and a few others that I talk to, connect on a natural level, I can't really explain it, we just know and we just understand, whereas, many others seem to be on some other kind of level, with an entirely different set of perceptions, almost a kind of "us and them" scenario.

It could also be that our soceity's attempts at emotional control and suppression has created a disconnect between ourselves as animals that have to hunt and eat, and that feel the connection to life and death, and our personalities and egos that have entirely different agendas. Some of us go crazy, and thus have to be "adjusted" by the system with a variety of medications, which are really just emotional suppressants. I notice many people that seem to be happy and normal and controlled on the outside, but hide very primitive and aggressive emotions on the inside, almost as if they have been "trained".

Perhaps, its just alien genetic engineering, creating a vast and complex web of DNA codes that our souls never "evolved" but rather were "given".
edit on 5-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Emotions are generally uncontrollable, and emerge from the soul. If the vantage point of our consciousness is our soul, then our emotions are an expression of our souls. Thus, if we are in the position to control our emotions, if we are self-consciously trying to "change" ourselves as opposed to "improve" ourselves, perhaps, there is a fake part of ourselves, a kind of artificial consciousness. And it could be that artificial consciousness that is alien to our species.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
we are humans

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Thanks for the reality check... Perhaps aliens could mean a variety of things in a more metaphoric sense.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Perhaps Earth is some kind of waystation for the aliens that ascend to a higher plane - before they totally fall from grace they are taken to Earth so they can be reminded of how things are like on the physical plane. Perhaps they have a whole chain of planets and Earth is like a kind of special zone where they can work on thier "karma".

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

thats exactly how i had worded it like were the aliens pergatory of some sorts kinda like a alien version of past lifes or something like that and its kinda why i think some people mesh so well is that there kinda this realization that we might have know eachother b4 on some other plane of existence

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Relatively recent in human evolution is the splitting of ourselves into two pieces, like good and evil, like inside me and outside of me, like natural versus alien. Odd how arbitrary the line we draw is. I know when we start out in life we come up with the theory that we are located inside our bodies, and that everything else is "not us", but there are books in every bookstore in america to educate you out of that, I think of myself as in all people and in all things across all of time, gods growing up, so some people won't listen just because of that detail,

But if unity of all things across all time is too much, what about unity of the personality? Of course there are the monotheistic religions where you're encouraged to split off some part of yourself and separate it, call it alien, call it evil, and it is junior shamanism, I think, truly a god not yet grown up, who wants to add to his or her own power by cutting something out of themselves. Like the junior shamanism hitler, and muamar ghadaffi make, thinking they can improve their country by killing some portion of their population, always a mistake in history when you look back at it, but common junior shaman mistake.

I had an idea while watching "Terminator 3". Man against machine. Man creates machine but then machine gets carried away and threatens to takeover, and we of course all root for mankind to win the battle. Our human brains have a reptilian core, then a mammalian cortex that surrounds it. What came first? The core! Then should we be rooting in any way for the cortex to take over, against the core? Wouldn't that be like machines taking over man? Core vs. Cortex. The core came first, it should be the cortex for the core; machines for man. The word "catholic" means all inclusive. But they exclude demons (not to mention other people's dissenting ways of life, though that doesn't apply to me). Should they be "exorcizing" demons? "Destroying" demons? "Aborting" demons (as they say Judas did)? What came first, demons or religion? Core or cortex? Man or machine? Shouldn't it be, then, religion for the demons, rather than trying to kick the ladder out from under itself? This "call" to "heaven" that my brother in law speaks of, why is this something we should listen to? Maybe it's like we're all pine trees, in a field, and a lumberjack comes along and "calls" several of the trees, to "give up" their roots in the soil, the underworld, and fly away to a "better place" where all the other trees that have been disappearing from the field have already gone? We are from the earth, this is our home, and I’m not going anywhere. I love the human world, and I love the demon world, these are all creatures in the same situation, all in need of help. No one should be excluded in true perfection. My experience of devout Catholicism taught me that Jesus is powerful magic, a powerful shaman, but how fair is it? How one‐sided? Kill the demons? Abort them? Exorcize them? They are part of the everything! And a truly magical, beatific jet can 'hold high the broken bowl' and bring enlightenment to all, demons included. The bible progresses like a beautiful dream, , but I think it leaves out realities so fundamental that it is as if you got up in the morning and planned your week without allowing for food or sleep. The need for these things would gradually creep in and obstruct the fulfillment of the original plan. And so I think it is with the demons, controversial and unpleasant as this idea may be. So do you "exorcize" the hunger and the sleepiness? Fight it and pray for it to go? Wouldn't it be more effective to allocate it its proper place in the creation of the initial plan?
It is as if the universe itself, made up of brilliant balls of light and vast swaths of darkness as well as the ultimately dark 'black holes', decided to pray only for light. Beautiful suns would light up, and at first it would seem like wonderful magic, but something about this is not right. Darkness, even black holes, are an integral part of this universe we are so graciously presented with. Could it be this universe is our truest "bible", revealing unimaginable beauty and power, as an infinite guide and even a role‐model ‐ the human spirit as a microcosm of the universe, which contains within it two opposites, and uses it's very being as a unification of these opposites? "
Billerica is a small, sleepy New England town, 26 miles northwest of Boston, a bedroom community full of quiet, friendly working class people who commute to Boston; there's a newly renovated catholic church, and just across the street a newly renovated park for the many kids in the town. The church was usually relatively empty during mass, although a few times a year they would have events that involve the kids, and all the parents and relatives come, and pack the church. On one such Sunday morning, I set my plan into action. I quietly walked around and locked the doors in the back of the church, then the two side doors, during the mass. When the consecration of the Eucharist came, and the whole church was quiet, their attention fixed on the round host that the priest was holding up, (the sacred point where they say the bread becomes the body of Christ), I pulled out an automatic machine gun from under my coat, and yelled "Jesus is a demon!!!" and fired, first at the priest, watching his head explode, then firing through the panicked screams in a circle at everyone, tossing grenades into the crowds that were growing by the locked doors, and setting off pre‐planted bombs in the corner vestibules that ended up partially collapsing the church roof. Ultimately, none inside the church survived. The only witnesses were the handful of parents and young kids across the street at the playground, who stood transfixed as the first exiting bullets shattered the stained glass windows, then the explosions and collapsing structure had them turn and run like it was another nine‐eleven. The town’s two on‐duty police cars arrived several minutes after the roof collapsed, and there was nothing for them to do but watch the dust settle. But as I had finished the clips in my two automatic weapons, and was pretty convinced I had achieved the total destruction that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold had only dreamed of, I stood in the center of the church and began to rise up into the air, spinning slightly as I rose, and I escaped through a small hole in the roof, just as it was collapsing. Absolutely none witnessed the miraculous escape. Moments later, I came back down out of the sky, arriving on Golgotha, the mountain peak where Jesus’ crucifixion was currently taking place. It is said that here the skull of Adam was buried, and here that the blood of the dying Jesus was to consecrate that skull as it fell to the ground. But it hadn't all happened yet. Apparently I had gotten there just as the crucifixion was beginning. And I was way out of scale, like the green giant compared to the three crosses and the surrounding Romans. I immediately reached down and ripped Jesus from the cross, and he looked up at me as he began to run away, down the hill and back toward Jerusalem, looking scared. In the distance I could see the great city, but it suddenly became a blur as a huge wave seemed to be coming out of it and moving toward the running Jesus, and toward Golgotha. Jesus kept running toward the city, and in moments was overtaken by the wave, and then the wave got closer, I could see that it was huge, at least 90 feet high, like a tidal wave, but it wasn't made of water, and it wasn't quite sand, it was.... The largest hoard of maniacal horrific demons I’ve ever seen! And then the wave vanished as quickly as it had appeared, and I could see Jerusalem again, but Jesus was gone. My vision went black. Then an amazing thing happened. I 'woke up', appearing in the landscape of a dream I must have had twenty years ago, and hadn't remembered even the morning after it happened, had never glimpsed it again till now, but all of a sudden it was all clear, as if it had just happened. I was amazed, and wondered if there were other 'dream places' here ‐ and then I saw a huge landscape, made up of hundreds of different scenes, all dreams I suddenly remembered i'd had over the course of my life, some from distant childhood, but most I had never remembered until now. And never, even during those dreams, had I seen the entire picture together, until now. It was all clear, all the different dream episodes made sense as never before: this was all an elaborate prison, and I was only one of millions of inhabitants, prisoners, and there were guards, and there was one warden, huge, like a giant, and very powerful, all‐seeing; and I knew who it was, so I stood up tall and yelled again: "Jesus is a demon!" i was thrown back into my cell‐area, not actually enclosed except by filth, miserable crowds who were mostly family members from my demon family that I somewhat recognized, and I had a blanket on me that was covered with red things that looked like leeches, and they were biting and stinging me, causing quite a distressing discomfort. Several characters around me were also suffering from something similar, though I could tell I was at the center, and was experiencing the lion's share of the bites and stings. "what are you doing ?!? You're making it worse for everyone, why don't you just sit down and shut up!!", my neighbor said, but I just kept rolling around on the ground, swatting the bites and stings. When a few others started joining in their chastising of me for getting us all in trouble, I got up and addressed my demon family members: "we're all in jail, and Jesus is the warden, a powerful and evil demon. This is an example of god being hijacked by demons, I told you it could be done!" they quieted down and began to listen. I continued, "his lies separate everything! He takes a hostile and antagonistic stance toward demons, separates humanity into two halves, the better to conquer us! Jesus and his other creation, Satan, the two 'sons of man', tearing the human spirit asunder, so that we cannot walk hand in hand, but will rip ourselves apart, in every way. Look at what they're doing to us... They tell us 'here are all the mechanisms of modernity, but you have no insight or wisdom as to how to implement it'; or 'here's radiant, humanist wisdom, but it's hopeless to try to govern modernity with it.'; or 'here's Christian culture, here's Islamic culture, and there's only room enough for one of you'; or 'here are men, they're from mars, and here are women, they're from Venus'; or 'here's black magic, attack the light, here's white magic, resist the black', they give us songs to sing with slogans like 'we'll keep on fighting till the end, no time for losers, we are the champions'; when humanity finally comes to an end, we won't all go down together; rather it'll be precisely when we've completely torn ourselves in two, that we'll truly come to an end." "Look at that bible; he didn't even cover his tracks! When he commanded the demons to get out of some poor 'sinner', some of the people watching, who understood demon technology, said 'he must be a demon, for look how the demons obey him', and what was his reply? It was 'a house divided cannot stand, so how could I be a demon if I’m fighting with other demons?' look, its irony, he's playing with us, he knows we can't stand divided, and he knows that demons typically attack other demons, and he wants everything for himself. It's a typical demon‐type lie!" "Look at what he offers 'his people', those who are willing to bow down to him, worship him, sacrifice to him ‐ he offers them comfort, happiness, material success... This is eudemonism, it's in the dictionary, judging what's good by what's most comfortable, by what's 'nice', and that’s typical demon technology. He's good at it too. If you want to be a simple eudemon, your best bet is to worship Jesus." "But attack him, and see what happens ‐ he fights back, and he employs large scale versions of our typical demon technology (but before you do, you better make sure your ready... I'm right now sustaining the heaviest demon blows to my stomach and immune system that I’ve ever experienced, and I’m lucky I built up to this slowly, over the decades, by my play fighting with all of you!" "so what's he up to, who is this out of control uber‐demon? I've seen it, I know what he's doing. He wants to steal your darkness, your core, (as opposed to your cortex, which he intends to leave you with, though he intends you to have it hollowed out, having taken your solid dark infinite core and left you with a light, 'contrite' core. What's he want with our cores? I have learned that demons are energy, and that energy can become matter by passing through a Higgs field, which is generated at the core of each astral body and springs up through the ground of each planet. And there are plenty of free and beautiful planets, but why is earth so desolate, compared to the three other earths that we demons know? Well my friends, I’ve charted earth's Higgs field, and I went with a team of underground creatures called hyperthermobarophiles, and when we came to the underground spring, we found him! Jesus! He's sitting on it!!! And he's getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger....." "But not to worry, my friends. We can survive. Why? Those of us who have double‐souls, one human and one demon, we will make it. We have life, Jesus does not!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by onderdonk

Those of us who have double‐souls, one human and one demon, we will make it. We have life, Jesus does not!!!!!

Strangely enough, I understand exactly what you mean.
edit on 5-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
ok so if were not brighter than the last generation then howcome we have a better understanding of humanity ,theres not as much racism in the world now.was not long a go black people were not allowed to drink from the same fountain as whites a mean thats not very intelligent ,more people can read and write we now send our children to school where as less than 100 yr ago we were sending them down mines and to cotton factories so if you take all that in to account then yes we are a lot brighter than past generations .and animals do not think about how they exist they just do all they think about is sex eating and survival they do not sit and ponder how it all works not even dolphins and whales are that intelligent

Racism is still abundant today. Some disguise it as religion differences. Yes, your right, It wasn't long ago that whites and blacks had there own water fountain. Many people alive today remember that. Does that make them dumber than you?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here I have a good experimental method to determine if there are aliens inside of us literally.

Get a saw, and cut em open.

If you see just blood a guts, they are probably just human.

If there is a alien on the inside, well, there you go.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

well i would not use the word dumber but ye treating people as sub human not allowed to vote etc etc i could go on and on about how much more intelligent we are as a collective consciousness now, than we were back then .if you cant see that we have progressed over time and got brighter then thats your opinion and your entitled to use your freedom of speech something else which over time we have learned is right .

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

We believe that the world is solid and that it was here before we arrived and will be here after we depart.
But if we really check it out, we will see that the world is only ever where we are. The world appears in us, we didn't appear in the world.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Thoughts and emotions appear to us, just like the world appears to us. All appearances (manifestations) appear, but what do they appear to/on?
The flat screen never changes, has no opinion, no judgment, no words. Is this the alien?
Or do we see the thoughts as alien?
The everything (all appearances) and the not a thing (flat receiving screen), can not exist without each other. Two sides of the same coin.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I often find myself questioning the origin of my spirit or consciousness because I really don't feel that my ultimate existence started with my birth on what we are told is Earth.

A while back I was thinking and I came to the conclusion that the physical world is actually a prison for our mind or spirit. Our bodies make our minds slaves by forcing us to think about the things that the body wants. I only sleep, eat, and want clothes and shelter because my body will give me hell otherwise. It's really the only reason why I go to work. My mind would be free to live a very different existence if it weren't for my body.

How do you differentiate mind from spirit?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by onderdonk

I would truly appreciate if you could explain further how you came to the conclusion that Jesus is a demon who is controlling the earth as a prison of souls/minds. Was it through knowledge you gained through dreams in this lifetime, you knew before you were born, or you came to the conclusion soley by reading the Bible?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

I was thinking along the lines of the idea that our bodies have thier own spirit, and we are kind of like trapped within them, without us, our bodies would be just like any other animal that we observe in the wild.

Perhaps, the original aliens genetically engineered or tampered with the original humans, to create clone bodies for their spirits to inhabit. Something must have gone wrong with thier plans, perhaps the "containers" fought back at the "hosts".
edit on 13-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Jesus is both a source of hope for some, and a source of hatred for others.
edit on 13-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

If our physical bodies have their own spirit that now trapped OUR spirit within them, then what is OUR spirit? The spirit of aliens? If you are talking about Jesus, then are you saying that our spirit is supposedly that of fallen angels or demons?

Why would they (aliens or demons) experiment with something as precious as their own spirit and put it into what I might assume would be a lower life form compared to them?

And I doubt the lower life form could fight back against the possessing spirit if they were not as advanced. I imagine the the original creator of the lower life form would have to fight back for what he believes is rightfully his because he created it. In our world, the patent holder would sue and agree to the use of their creation for monetary compensation or some other agreement. Are you proposing some similar arrangement took place or that it is more like a cease and desist?

edit on 13-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't know if your familiar with substance salvia divinorum, but it is a form of sage and is well known for its psychoactive properties. When I was younger, I had a complete out of body/ out of time experience under the influences of salvia. I became removed from the equation and was able to see that we are all one. There is Truth in Zen. We are all merely projections of one another. One consciousness manifests another along an endless chain. The solace is knowing everything and everyone is a projection of yourself. everyone shares the same soul, merely at different times of spiritual devolpment. I believe that is not who you are but when. Ponder this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

When I was younger, I remember going through a series of mental and emotional changes, and when I was older, I remember as if another part of myself was trying to regain control, after a while, I had a "flashback" I was seated into my original soul, all of a sudden, I lost the feeling of being "alien" to myself, and since that time, I have come to realise that a "walk-in" or "alien" soul had been trying to control me. I had a dream, where I thought I saw myself, when really, I was looking at the astral body of the alien that controls me. Ever since I have taken back control, I have been under constant psychic attack by aliens during my sleep, some have even tried to erase my mind, as I would wake up feeling like I had been "cleansed" mentally. However, the spark of my soul always returns and I reclaim my consciousness. I was at a stage, where my emotions seemed alien to me, but really, those were my memories when the alien was in control. Now, I am my emotions, I produce my emotions, as opposed to my emotions controlling me, my personality and self is what is behind my emotions and physical feelings. I am the original inhabitant of my body, and I feel that, only because I am an old soul, that I have managed to be able to resist the waves of aliens that are taking over human bodies.

Why would they do it? Simple - they are a dying race and they want new bodies - they would basically abduct women in their sleep, swap the fetus, and parents would not realise that their children are actually alien hybrids, and it could be happening on a massive scale. They might install genetically, things to insure that the alien soul manages to bind to the fetus, as they practice a kind of "artificial reincarnation" - a natural reincarnation is purley up to chance and occurs at an infinestimal quantum level, as opposed to a "planned" level. However, I understand that it can be distressing for some people, it might create a lot of guilt if the many souls were to realise that they were more like parasites in the human body... Its all a game of survival, ultimatley.

I don't think that you are an alien soul, because the alien souls that I know of seem to be connected to some kind of "hive mind" or "telepathy" and they can spot or "sense" a regular human from a mile away.
edit on 14-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join