It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we aliens, trapped in primitive bodies, or are we primitive beings, that house imprisoned alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Are our "emotions" really just the emotions of the primitive beings that we possess, and on the other side, when we are our emotions, is our mind and thoughts just the thoughts of the alien beings that possess us?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A very good question....but i have no answers im afraid.
It seems we are more special than we think....i had a major piece of proof of that the other night

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Isn't that the core of Scientology? I don't know much about that belief system.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
One thing's for sure:
We sure are curious of what we can't comprehend

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
are you saying the brain is some sort of alien ? i think we are just a fluke to be honest no other animal on earth has a brain so complex that it wonders about its own existence ,but it has evolved over a huge amount of time and each generation is brighter than the last or so it would seem .no one created us we are just here by chance one big massive miracle of a fluke and when you think of it like that then you should feel lucky and embrace life .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Yea this definitely sounds like Scientology. At least from the South Park episode I watched on it. I don't know anyone who could seriously answer this. How could you prove it?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
or are we primitive aliens that have yet to understand our emotions? in truth, its impossible to see life any way but completely scripted anymore. (for me at least. i know im not alone there)

ive noticed as people get in tune with their emotions, and truly begin to understand them, they think with less emotion. you would think that to be contradictory, but life is contradictory

you can try to do a "good" deed for someone and it can ruin their life, just like you can attack someone and awaken a slumbering god.

im one of the people that believe in karma, and that we are all gods (still growing up) so many will not listen just bc of that detail, but i find it true nonetheless

mind/body/spirit which do you think is the possessing body? its my belief that the soul is the "possessor" but spends most of its time watching.

it shares with some people when they are in tune with themselves, so i think in a way you are right, and in a way its only half of the truth.

thought provoking though. i think you are on the right track

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
are you saying the brain is some sort of alien ? i think we are just a fluke to be honest no other animal on earth has a brain so complex that it wonders about its own existence ,but it has evolved over a huge amount of time and each generation is brighter than the last or so it would seem .no one created us we are just here by chance one big massive miracle of a fluke and when you think of it like that then you should feel lucky and embrace life .

four trillion (worthless) us dollars says these "flukes" are extremely common, even if very spaced out
thats just arrogant to think we are the only ones. flukes dont just happen once, they happen everywhere.

somewhere on earth there was just a fluke, prolly a couple

theres another,

edit to add. btw, have you ever compared the literature of two generations ago compared to today? 90% of our new, "brighter" generation cant write like that, let alone comprehend it
and another.

now try to imagine that but universe-wide. seems every possibility would be true in one place or another. i wouldnt judge it as chance, thats just tooooo perfect to be chance
edit on 4-3-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
are emotions primitive?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't think we are brighter than the last generation as much as we have way more opportunities than they did. I would think that you could take someone from the past and show them how something works today and make them understand it. The hiccup is the culture shock they would endure first.

As for being a fluke? I doubt that. The ability to reason is one heck of a fluke. An animal runs from a fire, we try and figure out who started the fire and why. I believe there was some tampering somewhere. Either we where made by she, he, it or she, he, it altered us.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

I feel that animals also possess the same mental capacity to wonder about their own existence as well. You just can't determine such at face value because animals can't talk like a human-being. For instance; the average IQ of a dog is equivalent to that of a six to eight year old child. And nobody can say a child of that age can't be smarter than they let on. Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ok so if were not brighter than the last generation then howcome we have a better understanding of humanity ,theres not as much racism in the world now.was not long a go black people were not allowed to drink from the same fountain as whites a mean thats not very intelligent ,more people can read and write we now send our children to school where as less than 100 yr ago we were sending them down mines and to cotton factories so if you take all that in to account then yes we are a lot brighter than past generations .and animals do not think about how they exist they just do all they think about is sex eating and survival they do not sit and ponder how it all works not even dolphins and whales are that intelligent

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

when a said fluke i did not say we are the only ones in the entire universe so i was not being arrogant ,its a simple fact that yes we are indeed a fluke no one as modified us no one as created us we are simply here for no apparent reason other than to survive just like a animal but we have that extra gift its called self realisation where we can ask ourselves why are we here what is the purpose to it all ? ,so we created religion and gods to fill in that gap of understanding because there was no answer .so yes we are a fluke there is no proof that man has been touched by aliens if your going to say that then who made the aliens and who made those aliens ? there is no real answer

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just a couple of comments concerning animal feelings and intelligence. People always say that 'animals don't think this or that' and animals don't feel this or that. But HOW do we know this? I have had pets all of my life and I have no doubt that they have feelings and moods. They have days that they are tired or days when they are restless, etc.

My only point is that we shouldn't automatically assume that only Human Beings have feelings and reasoning skills.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i had in my past and expirence (due to chemicals i wont name) where i thought that we were all prisoners on earth and what our expirences realy are are aliens imprisoned inside human bodies and what ever our life span ends up being is what there "sentence" was for and thats why some people die so young and others live astoundingly long not saying this is how it was but its what i was thinking at the time heck my girlfriend of the time wrote the whole conversation down i was ranting about inner aliens and alien over loards and what not but i figured it would be worth a comment as when i saw this it made me think of that would be a trip if we were just some penal colony but not likely

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

i never said animals do not have feelings all i said was they do not have a understanding on why they are here nor do we for that matter but our brain is alot more complex than theirs so it allows us to ask alot more questions than simply what am i going to kill for supper to day like they would be thinking but yes animals are highly intelligent in there own way like ants and bees some of the stuff they do is amazing and must use some brain power and their tiny but they do not do things for no reason like us they are programmed by years of evolution to do these things .so its a matter of opinion of course who is more intelligent .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

what about crocodiles and alligators, they say they have remained unchanged for 250 million years.

why aren't they big headed brainiacs exporling the galaxy, instead of stupid lizards with a brain the size of a pea.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Any animal that has survived that long must have some intelligence or it would have been extinct by now ,they simply have not evolved more because there was no need to, evolution is not a choice it simply happens because the environment has changed that the animal lives in so its adapt or die therefore it evolves .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
In essence, most people feel thier emotions, that is, they are at a vantage point to perceive their emotions. Animals express emotions, they produce emotions. We have the ability to observe and act upon our emotions. However, I notice some people that express emotions from thier natural instincts, and others, seem to feel emotions and treat them as something they must control, if they are controlling or trying to enhance specific emotions, does that mean that they are a level above thier biological body, inhabiting thier mind, or, are they some kind of alien sprit, that has control of the body?

Perhaps we do not realise that we are actually possessing a primitive being, and that is the source of most of our emotional issues. If its true, it would obviously be the biggest kept secret, as it would create an immense amount of guilt in the average person. Perhaps all those people who seem to be on the "dark side" are really just natural individuals who have eliminated their alien, and realise that most of the world is possessed...

I had the idea that the aliens are inhabiting a different plane to us, operating from a different dimension, they are basically pulling our strings, using us to gain "experience", building themselves "personalities" and experiencing "emotions", living in some kind of alternate dream-world, while us humans are on the surface, suffering from confusion, perhaps those of us that fight against the aliens usually come into grief, perhaps some people give thier will to the aliens so the aliens can almost "become" them. Perhaps, the whole "2012" thing is really a time where all the aliens leave, and we are just left to be as we are...
edit on 4-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

so when did this leap from primate to alien mind control happen ? maybe your right maybe thats why we look up at the stars so much and long for contact .but on the other hand it sounds like schizophrenia .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join