It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFO Witnesses - Sandia Mountains, New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
More UFO Witnesses - Sandia Mountains, New Mexico

My husband and I were outside admiring and discussing the decorations, and determining whether we needed to purchase more, when I noticed a bright light exactly between the two lights on the peak. Initially, I thought it was a plane and didn’t pay much attention to it, glancing at it every now and then as my husband and I talked. Finally, I interrupted my husband saying, look at that light it isn’t moving. Now at this point, this was the first he had seen and it shrugged it off as a plane. I then explained that I had been watching it while we were talking and it had not moved at all in the past 2-4 minutes. So he proceeds to talk to me but I’m now focused on this light and ignoring him which draws his attention back to the light. We continued to watch the light for approximately 10 minutes and it did not move. It was a clear night and the shadow of the mountain peak was clearly visible in reference to the object along with the two lights on the peak. There was clearly no horizontal or vertical movement. There was no sound, no additional lights associated with the object. It did appear to twinkle but that may have been my eyes trying to focus because it was a very subtle flicker. I finally was to cold and decided to go inside, the object was still there.

These are UFO incident reports from readers and from MUFON in reference to the activity in and around the Albuquerque, New Mexico vicinity. I'll be updating when new sightings are forwarded.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I saw the exact same thing you are describing both last night and the night before. It would sometimes flicker red and other times seemed to almost disappear and the sky was as clear as could be, but it never moved while I was out there for 20 minutes or so. I believe it was a planet because it was in the same place both nights. It was to my to my East. How 'bout you?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
I saw the exact same thing you are describing both last night and the night before. It would sometimes flicker red and other times seemed to almost disappear and the sky was as clear as could be, but it never moved while I was out there for 20 minutes or so. I believe it was a planet because it was in the same place both nights. It was to my to my East. How 'bout you?

How can that be a planet? if a planet disappears out of the sky, I would trip...
Did you get photos? What say the sive of the object, like a star...?

Thanx V.V6
edit on 4-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: to add

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Yes, star size and no on pics. It would just look like another star anyway. I've seen Jupiter look very similar from the exact same vantage point so that's why I didn't get too excited. I'm always looking, and have seen at least one unexplainable event in the sky several years ago in a different location, but I'm confident that whatever I saw was celestial. Even the natural lights in the sky can be mesmerizing and mysterious.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Yeah.. that ufo I seen shoot straight up n fade to star size and move across the sky. Makes me wonder whats really going on when I look up now.

Feel me?
Thanx again, VV6

edit on 5-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

new topics

top topics

join