There have been numerous scientific studies regarding Microwave ovens and these are the top ten findings/reasons for disposing of the household
1. Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term – permanent – brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses
in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
2. The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.
3. Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
4. The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
5. Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body
absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
6. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
7. Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in
8. The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
9. Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
10. Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
Still want to continue using the Microwave oven?
Still not encouraged to dispose of the old nuke oven?
what do i think? good question I cant anymore grew up with the microwave, just joking
in the early 90s I knew a repairman from a small business that his mother started up and he was the eventually a technician.After having a
slight suspicion as to what they really do I asked him. He looked at me weird as if to know the depth of my question, a few days later he passed me a
document that just pointed to the effects. To be honest, it was quiet scary what could be done. A few days later, he asked me "did that answer your
question" and we left it at that. Of course from that point on any comment on my behalf with regards to the micro, was taken to be insane and
unfounded. So fairly soon, I just left it up to everyone to do their own research. Thanks for the modern reminder, perhaps people are a little more
edit on 4-3-2011 by ancientthunder because: missed a bit of info, that made it sound wrong
I'm a cobber but to inform you the level of brainwashing here is amazing if you have any ecological tendencies you will be bullied immediately. But
do you know who set up this network known as Oz? You will find its the same bunch that set up your isles, but with a different strategy in a different
time. Each magician will fool you in a particular way, suited to your type of education(programming) and their current agenda.A bully approach is the
following, it says these people are idiots and me and perhaps you have the higher view, what if the me and you is a lie? Don't forget we are all in
the same fish bowl at the end of the day, and that is something we should all consider. best wishes
Hmmm, and to think that my sister the vegan and anti-microwave advocate tossed hers in the trash ten years ago.
She refuses to touch anything that has been microwaved!
Nearly all restaurants microwave some portion of your meal at some point in the preparation process...
Infra-Red heat lamps are dangerous too...
When ever you blast anything in a Styrofoam or plastic container in a microwave, it leaches chemicals into the drink or food. The industry says it
doesn't, but they lie. How about a nice cup of instant ramon noodle soup?
Go to the grocery store and look on the shelves...nearly every food processor has quick and easy microwavable meals and products! Umm-Um! My dead
lifeless tongue can't wait for more!
So, do you really want to microwave your infants formula in a microwave, and stick it into it's mouth? Most baby bottles, liners and nipples are
plastic and synthetic rubbers. "Here ya go honey, have your Ba-Ba...filled with a nice warm chemical laced ooze Mommy just heated for you!"
Wanna talk about the long range effects of Cellular towers popping up all over the world?
Wanna talk about Dish Receivers and the effect they have on the environment?
Wanna talk about Satellite Transmissions, and their effect migratory creatures and insect communication?
All of it is Microwave powered kiddies...welcome to genetic mutation hell!
Well I won't be tossing out "The Nuker" anytime soon, but I definitely try to keep a safe distance when its
running. I notice that the under cabinet ones mounted at face height are the worst. The seals wear out etc.
So microwave brain cell frying can occur. There is a small device that you can buy to detect leakage.
Once that happens, throw it out. I'm not even going to go into the studies that provide information on the molecular
changes that occur to food and the resulting pathogens created by water molecule agitation. Like so many other
studies, the data can prove inconclusive. Google it for yourself. Then there are the results from microwaving plastic
and saran wrap,etc. There is a veritable plethora of worries. We cant take it all to seriously
as we'll never get out alive anyway. S&F
Microwave ovens are shielded so the microwaves don't leak out. That's why the have loads of little holes in the door; they're to prevent the
microwaves from escaping. Microwaves are not able to pass through holes that are smaller than their wavelength
edit on 4/3/2011 by Griffo
because: (no reason given)
Well not all models and manufacturers are up to par now are they then? Just remember also, that the ones that pass frivolous inspection may not
necessarily meet the same standards after 1 year. Which is generally the
manufacturers liability span. I mean really, just look at all the recalls and lawsuits these days. The word on the street is protect yourself because
no else is going to. Just a friendly suggestion from a fellow ATS member.
The most dangerous thing about microwaves (apart from dropping it on your toe!) is the plastic containers that so many microwaveable meals use - try
to go for the cardboard type ones. I used to microwave everything in plastic tupperware type things, I changed to glass ages ago.
And what you say about vitamins and minerals etc being diminished, well any form of cooking tends to do that, but microwaves are actually healthier
when cooking frozen veg than in a pan of water on the stove - the reason is they are cooked much quicker, especially when steamed... So that is
better for you.
It does seem that many links to microwave cooking are saying that is not safe. To be a little safer ..I will not be using it as much as I did. But..I
love that machine!! It is quick, easy and less messy than cooking on the range. Even bought microwavable pots and dishes. I heated my water for coffee
in it,. melted butter..so many things. Oh..well, all good things come to an end one day.....
Hey, no offence intended, I used the word 'Cobber' in a light hearted way. I know what's going on and I know we are all pawns in the game, we are
all being screwed by the BIG machine, and they are doing too often and too hard it is actually beginning to hurt.
I enjoy the fact that on this site we can exchange views with all brothers and sisters around the World and also understand that people will have
differing opinions on what is actually going on.
I guess the conventional oven is a way forward, but I would still remove the content from the plastic container and put it into Pyrex dish. I know it
takes a whole lot longer, but make time my friend. Peace.
How old is your Microwave? The main problem is that the older the Microwave the more likely it will cause problems. I didn't make the videos, so I
can't confirm what radiation Counter they are using.
However, I don't think the radiation theory is a Hoax. The seals will wear away and the whole thing, as it is made of metal, will fatigue over time.
My initial thoughts were that the Microwave used in the videos looks rather old, maybe has some damage, so that is why they are getting the reading
they are getting
I never ever warmed my child's bottle in the microwave as I have always thought that they were dangerous. But, many of my friends did.
Now, the interesting thing was that my child never suffered with much illnesss whilst an infant, while my friends children did. I am not saying this
is the reason, but definately a peculiar coinicidence?
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2014, The Above Network, LLC.