It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~My Introduction~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just came across A.T.S today, and I have to say this is an excellent site. I look foward to posting, replying and reading here at A.T.S

Religous Views: In between Athiest and agnostic, I do not believe that a god exists, yet I to completely rule out such a topic is ignorance, since seemingly impossible things have proven possible overtime.

Government Views: Anti Democrat & Anti Republican, Anti imperialist. Humanatarian/Progressive.

Hobbies: Reading about history, Psychology, current issues, and reading various articles from Howard Zinn, Alex Jones, Guy Harrision, and other non mainstream ideologists.

If anyone would ever like to chat through AIM about any particular subject feel free to text or email.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
You should fit right in mate.

Here is the FAQ, it should help answer a few questions.
If you have any questions, just click here to send me a u2u and I'd be glad to help.

Cheers!
- Tass

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Sir Ruthless!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
SR, reading your bio I thought, "Hmm, I like this guy", then I saw where you were from and it's a done deal. Been a Niners fan for 25 years.
Raiders aren't to shabby either. Check out BTS as well. We have a search for specific topics too. Later.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS, enjoy your stay!

top topics

join