It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate News-Information Top 80 Ratings, February 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I found this list and thought that someone must have seen it already and posted it on the site. I did three searches of differently configured words but found nothing about it. So if it's been brought up already, the search engine screwed me. I found this very encouraging as I'm sure all of you will too!

DBKP Reports has released its ratings of the top 80 most popular Alternate News-Information websites on the Internet. Ratings are based on the sites’ 3-month average of Alexa worldwide traffic as ranked on February 20, 2011.

The ANI Top 80′s five most popular sites is led by Info Wars, Above Top Secret, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, followed by Natural News and Godlike Productions. The top ten are rounded out by AlterNet, The Raw Story, Prison Planet, Coast to Coast and Rense. Alternate News-Information covers a lot of ground; our broad definition: all these sites cover information or news not generally featured in the Corporate Mainstream Media (CMM).

deathby1000papercuts.com...

So Above Top Secret is ranked second out of eighty alternative news sites. That is pretty darn good. It seems we have to work on nudging Info Wars out of the number one spot. It's a pretty cool list by the way and some of the sites I've never seen before. So check it out it if you like!
edit on 4-3-2011 by jackflap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
wow

Being in the top 10 will surely mean a targets on their back from the alphabet agencies.

I wonder if anon and others gained access to the code of HBGary propaganda software?
Would be good to have some info to counter the dis-info personas.

new topics

join