It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why have the Abductions stopped?

page: 6
12
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


i understand completely what you are saying. it has been a very hard road for me. i listen and watch, research, read. but no one can completely understand any of this unless you have to deal with it. i have gone to some very private abductee meetings and listened when it came time for me to talk i found it very scary to talk about it. i do not like looking at them or even mentioning it. saying it out loud makes it even more real if that makes sense. there is a give and take associated with every abductee that only they understand, the real ones know this and when you are in a group of people and they are talking you know who is real and who is not.




posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I haven't followed the whole, thread, I apologize.
Just speaking as someone who went through years of "abduction experiences, along with the rest of my family, I can say, it did stop.

I do not know why, exactly, though with time it seemed I developed a way of pushing them away with focus of emotional energy (not easy to describe that). I do not know if that is why it stopped for all of us or not.
I know that some other abductees had theirs stop around the same time also.

I do not have any theories to explain these experiences, I do not really like talking or thinking about it at all. I agree with the person who posted above me, who I did read. I totally relate. There is always some sense that if I start thinking about it, it will make the experiences start up again (whatever their true nature is).

So...yes, it did stop. The whole time there was messages being communicated about preparation for specific events on earth.....and that might have something to do with it. But I do not know.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Aliens had severe funding cutbacks in their scientific programs. Any projects that were worth studying are still ongoing. Those where there was no hope of correcting the flaws of the societies of the planets were abandoned. If Earth were to pay the aliens 2000 lbs of gold, 1000 lbs of Silver, 55 metric tons of potatoes, and 200 packages of Reece's peanut butter cups, they will resume their research programs. If we throw in a hundred pounds of Folgers coffee they throw in another old spacecraft for us to play with.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have my own theory as to why the abductions have stopped. Of course it goes back to God and angels mentioned in the Bible being nothing more than ETs.

That being said, I believe there is a coming cataclysm, which brings us to "the rapture". Those who are to be saved from this cataclysm have already been identified and "marked" by the ETs, their work is complete.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buyerbeware
i listen and watch, research, read. but no one can completely understand any of this unless you have to deal with it.


This is especially true, being involved in any of the aliens programs is like being given a psychological key to a door that leads you out of a labyrinth, and to some stairs where you climb up and can see the whole labyrinth and where you were lost inside of it. There is an incredible answer in the minds of individuals who experienced the strange phenomena that went on - only 4% of the population during the 1980s, and yes less than 1% now.


Originally posted by rickymouse
The Aliens had severe funding cutbacks in their scientific programs. Any projects that were worth studying are still ongoing. Those where there was no hope of correcting the flaws of the societies of the planets were abandoned. If Earth were to pay the aliens 2000 lbs of gold, 1000 lbs of Silver, 55 metric tons of potatoes, and 200 packages of Reece's peanut butter cups, they will resume their research programs. If we throw in a hundred pounds of Folgers coffee they throw in another old spacecraft for us to play with.


I refuse to believe that money has anything to do with the alien agenda, and it is so hard to believe that people ever helped them make underground bases. Are we talking physical resources? I have pondered the interdimensional aspect rather than thought about them loosing resources, but I believe you are on to something. Evidence says that you are on to something.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
if i were an alien grey i would disguise myself as a human(oid) president of a country. no birth certificate?? appear out of nowhere? read the teleprompter please



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17
 


The hybrid race is complete. No further abductions necessary.



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I hear a lot about sleep paralysis, well, what if "sleep paralysis" is what they want us to think is happening... explain it away...



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They have not stopped, probably never will until the masses understand that these things are happening.

People have not stopped talking about their abductions/encounters either, they just don't talk about them face to face. They now use the computer so they can remain anonymous.

Have you read the grey area threads? No shortage of abduction accounts there. Are their stories real? I don't know, but they are defiantly there.

Are abductions real? I cannot say for sure, but I believe that there is defiantly a phenomenon going on that consist of people coming into contact with beings that seem to be of an alien origin.

The real question is who are doing the abductions? Aliens? I use to believe this, that is, until I started reading abduction accounts. I no longer entertain the ET idea. I know believe these beings are closer to demons or beings from a different dimension.

Ever heard of a drug called '___'? Look it up, it raises many questions and, at least in my mind, answers a few.

Edit: I must also state that I do indeed believe in other life forms that live on other planets, and they may very well be thousands/millions of years more advanced than us, but I do not believe they are responsible for the UFOs and abductions.
edit on 8-3-2012 by davidwaters84 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching
 


They do take me aboard... not all of the time...



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma
 


You see there's the problem... not enough abductees on this thread or on ats, an abductee like me and every abductee I know, knows that they never stop, they change tactics to throw you off. It is an ongoing thing, if they aren't getting you, you're getting the feeling their coming! Sometimes dozens of times a day and night. Real Abductees that aren't afriad to speak their mind is what ATS needs! Politely of course!



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ever seen independance day when russell casse says ever since he's been abducted he's been waiting to get back at the aliens?

Remember the look on the military personnels face after he said that even the whole human race was being wiped out by aliens?

Thats why!



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer
 


They haven't slowed down at all... "there is no way to know before experiencing" if your an abductee you see it in other people even if they don't know it themselves.



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
well, whatever was happening to me, abductions, hallucinations, whatever the hell it was, has stopped. usually I could feel something was gonna happen way prior to sleeping, that "feeling" hasn't come around in quite awhile. don't want to jinx myself though.



posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
They have not stopped, probably never will until the masses understand that these things are happening.

People have not stopped talking about their abductions/encounters either, they just don't talk about them face to face. They now use the computer so they can remain anonymous.

Have you read the grey area threads? No shortage of abduction accounts there. Are their stories real? I don't know, but they are defiantly there.

Are abductions real? I cannot say for sure, but I believe that there is defiantly a phenomenon going on that consist of people coming into contact with beings that seem to be of an alien origin.

The real question is who are doing the abductions? Aliens? I use to believe this, that is, until I started reading abduction accounts. I no longer entertain the ET idea. I know believe these beings are closer to demons or beings from a different dimension.

Ever heard of a drug called '___'? Look it up, it raises many questions and, at least in my mind, answers a few.

Edit: I must also state that I do indeed believe in other life forms that live on other planets, and they may very well be thousands/millions of years more advanced than us, but I do not believe they are responsible for the UFOs and abductions.
edit on 8-3-2012 by davidwaters84 because: (no reason given)


I've been entertaining a theory lately about whether inter-dimensional entities have the ability to enter a human host and in some instances take control of human's actions. Also whether the use of alcohol and synthetic street drugs may open an entrance portal to these entities. I guess this sounds like possession, maybe it is.

Please note to others on this thread, I don't mean to imply that all abductions meet this criteria.



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy
 


Hey hurdygurdy have you heard of montalk.net? You may find it interesting...



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
A big example is how much credibility do you think would get lost for a user/account. After admitting alien abduction. Ever seen independance day? Remember the father who had been talking for years about being abducted. Yeah he was the crazy one in everyones mind yet they were being eradicated. It wasn't until he sacrificed his life that he got any respect. This resembles our society even to this day.

"I been abducted"-"Get off the drugs"-"You have mental problems"

Think about it.


While partially it is true and I also dont like the 'you're crazy' attitude for things that no one can explain, it is quite likely that a lot of people here cannot distinguish reality from dreams. I myself have so real cataclysm dreams with the same feeling you would get when seeing how the Earth crumbles in front of you, waiting to be blown away, literally. But while it may be having a future reference, I know I dreamed it. Some here claim it happened for real..

I cannot account for a single real abduction and I do not get for not just abductions but UFOs in general - why didn''t they put Betty Hill on a lie detector, why didn't they give her truth serium in high doses, what about all who talk about aliens? Where is the freaking ways to test if a person's lying? What takes some so long to make these crucial tests?



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 


Why are you on this forum? Please don't come to our party an turn out the lights... most of us wouldn't do that to you!



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
According to the CE4 Research group in Florida, the mere uttering of the word Jesus prevented abductions. I'm not a religious person at all but this article goes into detail.

www.alienresistance.org...



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DrLovecraft
 


That's funny! when I said Jesus they said "what is he going to do for you?" they then proceded with their abduction citing Jesus doesn't have the freewill clearance to help you!"

Knowledge you know: STO will not interfere with the freewill of STS... But if you were an abductee you would know that right?




top topics



 
12
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join