It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Kingdom MoD UFO files just released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I trust someone on ATS is downloading the pdf files from the National Archives for us to read later! I started to read them but got waylaid by the Daily Telegraph UFO videos...they do have a nice one of the Jerusalem thing...it doesn't explode and only goes up. I know we have done that hoax to its demise here on ATS, but the fact remains that many, many people believe it was real due to the coverage it received by the media in different countries.

To the nice down-loaders of the MoD files...they are shared out in bits to assorted news outlets by the nice person that can afford to buy them, so need to scurf them all. From what I have seen so far there is a fair amount of the usual nonsense, so it would be good if we could just pick out the more credible ones that may get us closer to 500 or so sightings now declassified

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Already been posted a few times on here my friend

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
...so people are sifting through them all to post on ATS? Great!. Could there be a dedicated thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlaska

Lol t this my friend, it has been posted numerous times. To be fair, there isn't much interesting in these files and the BBc & Sky have already ridiculed them.

The most interesting thing is that the Rendlesham Forest files are missing.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk... these are some of them. Various newspapers have others. It would be nice if we could upload them on to the same thread. I feel some organisation may be needed so we don't get multiple or duplicating items. ATS admin team? But we are all the ATS admin team, what was I thinking!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlaska

I appreciate it can be time consuming, byt if you undertake a search on here then that usually enlightens you as to whether a topic has previously been covered.

new topics

top topics

join