It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paedophile, 78, Undergoes castration in deal to get out of jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Source

A convicted paedophile has volunteered to be castrated so he can get out of jail. Francis Phillip Tullier, now aged 78, was sentenced to 27 years in prison in 1999 after pleading to three counts of molestation involving young girls. He abused the trio, aged between six and 12, on several hundred occasions and agreed to have his testicles removed as part of a 1999 plea bargain.

This doesn't make any sense to me? They had enough evidence on him to put him in jail for 2 or 3 lifetimes, yet they let this 78 year old be castrated and will be set free next week? This type of BS makes me lose faith in our legal systems. He's 78, i doubt he needs his testicles any longer so why even offer such a deal?

Opinions?

Wasn't sure where to post this, Mods please move if needed.
edit on 4-3-2011 by inthemass because: .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

And how exactly does this stop him being a pedophile?

He can still lure, molest and even abduct victims.

They should have castrated his head.

link   
they should have let the victims' father/grandfather/uncle/brother do the castration...perhaps with a chainsaw, or an axe, boltcutters, blowtorch, or maybe even a weedwhacker (pun intended).

link   
reply to post by inthemass

i guess they could have taken everything and installed a catheter. i personally dont wanna foot the bill for a criminal of this degree especially when, if my children, would have handled the situation myself.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TomJoad

no one that has committed these sorts of crimes should ever be allowed out........stuff the chain saw method .

I say remove them with a spoon or the bluntest rusted object imaginable.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I volunteer!!!
They should castrate the old fart, then say "It was a practical joke...you aren't going anywhere!" Yeah I know....but I can dream, can't I?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
His lawyer, Nathan Fisher, said the deal with the court stipulated that Tullier would only be eligible for parole once he underwent castration at his own expense.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm glad that he is the one who paid for this operation! Its has to suck knowing that you have to pay to have your own testicles removed

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In situations like this Sharia law wouldn't be all that bad . This perverts nutz would be hanging on the gate when the fathers of the little girls were just about finished with him , right before the hanging . He is just the symptom of a sick society who will not protect the young and places some misguided priority , not on the victims , but on the predators . Fairly tried , fairly convicted and fairly killed , in my name because there is no room on my island for anyone who would harm a child in the most disgusting way . Imagine a world where our children could actually go to a playground with their little friends and none of us had the fear of some mentally deficient pervert slaughtering them . No excuse allowed as i don't care if one of them was too mentally inferior to understand , only had one mother or one father , was beaten or dropped on their head as a child or was in the process of turning their lives around . If the proof is there that they did it , i vote death and no desecration of a hallowed burial ground as the carcass goes to the landfill . Not all human life is important or valuable or worth a dime . There may be a legal system but there certainly is no justice system . Innocent kids .

join