It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY ACOUSTIC YouTube page :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
youtube.com...

Everything from Lady Gaga to Eminem to Dashboard Confessional to Blink 182 to etc...
Any requests?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
S+F for Joze Gonzalez,i play that one too but without the singing,coz i cant sing for sh#t!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I wish i could S+F you again for Charlie Sheen Dubstep mate,that is awesome

EDIT:Have you seen Sheen Wars Yet:
Sheen wars!!!

edit on 4/3/11 by lektrofellon because: Hitler told me to in a dream about cupcakes

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Cool stuff there.

Would like to hear you cover 'Fat Old Sun' by Pink Floyd.

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Star and Flag from me. I listened to several of your songs....

"Does she Know" is a standout one for me.

"Chloe" - How sweet is that for your daughter!!

Well done!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Dude! is that you singin and playing? I found it great! I play the a martin d-28 guitar, tenor banjo, violin, auto harp, dulcimer, steel guitar, 5 string banjo, and classical guitar. Your voice is fluid and i really like it! I can play a lot of instruments but can't sing worth a crap. I have been following a guy on youtube named benjamin baker and love his rendition of four walls of raiford and salt water symphony. Keep on keeping on brother!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2
Star and Flag from me. I listened to several of your songs....

"Does she Know" is a standout one for me.

"Chloe" - How sweet is that for your daughter!!

Well done!

Im flattered!! Thank you!!

However I need to redo "Chloe" I got a new webcam and stuff. I just threw it up quickly!

Originally posted by agentblue

Dude! is that you singin and playing? I found it great! I play the a martin d-28 guitar, tenor banjo, violin, auto harp, dulcimer, steel guitar, 5 string banjo, and classical guitar. Your voice is fluid and i really like it! I can play a lot of instruments but can't sing worth a crap. I have been following a guy on youtube named benjamin baker and love his rendition of four walls of raiford and salt water symphony. Keep on keeping on brother!

I apperciate it. I feel self conscience lately. this thread helped cause people on the internet are reluctant to say something sucks from behind a keyboard, so i know ya both mean it thanks!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I apperciate it. I feel self conscience lately. this thread helped cause people on the internet are reluctant to say something sucks from behind a keyboard, so i know ya both mean it thanks!

You mean they are quick to say you suck from the safety of their keyboard.

I think here at ATS, from what I have seen, they would tell you if you sucked, but in a nice way.

I look forward to seeing the re-recording of Chloe, I really enjoyed the lyrics, but to me the singing didn't come out as clear as I would have liked on the original.

Just the fact you wrote it for your daughter and shared it with everyone on the internet is pretty darn cool. The only thing my dad did for me like that was smack me around in front of my friends.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue

I can play a little guitar, but do fairly well doing old Celtic Music and Christmas songs on Irish Whistle and Flute.

I can't sing worth a crap, that's why I DJ for an internet radio station instead. And even that is volunteer work. LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Really nice! I liked that Beck cover! I too have an acoustic channel here, mostly of Kings of Convenience covers but there's other stuff too (I recorded Heartbeats too!). I can't really sing in most of those songs but I enjoy playing so I do it anyway
. Maybe we could do a collaboration sometime!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

good stuff bro..

really digging it!

and i'm old..but a musician..

so i can appreciate it..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
Really nice! I liked that Beck cover! I too have an acoustic channel here, mostly of Kings of Convenience covers but there's other stuff too (I recorded Heartbeats too!). I can't really sing in most of those songs but I enjoy playing so I do it anyway
. Maybe we could do a collaboration sometime!

I have done many online collaberations. People send me their drum tracks via MP3 and I mix them

Added you

top topics

join