It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARV Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There is currently a thread running in Aliens & UFO' talking about how Col. Phillip Corso leaked, "under the table", the artifacts from the Roswell crash.

I've read the book and firmly believe the story to be true. So we got lasers, fiberoptic cable, the intergrated circuit etc from ET technology RIGHT.

Now here's something that might beg a serious question. If our "rate of climb" in technology is "off the scale", then how come the way we put our astronauts into space hasn't changed in 50 years, EH, SAY WHAT!!!

Seems as far as space travel is concerned, we haven't learnt very much in over 50 years, does this seem strange ???????

Now, enter "the secret space programme", this little suject has been around for years and somehow it never seems to "get off the ground" for obvious reasons.

I believe that there is an enormous CONSPIRACY going on concerning this subject, and BTW, where's Bob Lazar with his "Sports Model" when you need him.

Anybody else think that there is a conspiracy about the MIC having ARV' (alien reproduction vehicles) ??

I'd like to hear what Karl12, and any of the other senior researchers here, has to say on this very contenious issue.

Mod Edit: Title change from censor circumvention.
edit on 3/4/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

If it ain't broke don't fix it. And we have advanced the way we put astronauts in space. But those are in the little things. Problem is we dont do enough interplanetary landings to advance the big things. Besides how can we work on our space program ie NASA. When were worried about vietnams and iraqs?
edit on 4-3-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We've learned lots. Just because we haven't gone back to the Moon, doesn't mean we haven't advanced.

START HERE:
www.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
We've learned lots. Just because we haven't gone back to the Moon, doesn't mean we haven't advanced.

START HERE:
www.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...

What I meant was, standard "rocket propulsion" to get into orbit.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

If it ain't broke don't fix it. And we have advanced the way we put astronauts in space. But those are in the little things.

Sure its broke... We're get a lot more 'broke' $$ every time the dern thing goes up. The suggestion is to research 'better ways' to get up there. More efficient, practical methods.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That's been answered! Again we don't do enough interplanetary or even moon landings to advance the big things. How can we when were worried about vietnams and iraqs. Have you bothered looking up gov. funding. Where does all the tax payers money go?

I bet NASA is the cat fish of that equation.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Watched a program recently on the advancement of computer technology at almost light speed . One guest was saying that within 20 years computers will bypass humans in the thought process . Another guest made a statement that i've been thinking about ever since . He said that 80% of all of the scientists and engineers that have ever lived on planet Earth for all of recorded time , are alive right now .

I don't think that we give our species enough credit . Reverse engineering or aquiring alien technology , maybe , but i was here before Al Gore invented the internet and i'm still so amazed . Used to take 5 days to get a letter home and now i can talk to the folks in real time at the speed of light . My grandfather was born in 1873 and it was still decades before Orville and Wilber lifted off at Kitty Hawk and their plane along with the first flight could have taken place in the passenger compartment of a 737 and Grand Dad was sitting in front of his tv when man first stepped foot on the moon . I don't believe for one second that we required aliens to do any of it . Whether it's transistors or lasers , decades before any of us ever heard of them some scientist was working on them in some lab . We short change humans .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandito
Watched a program recently on the advancement of computer technology at almost light speed . One guest was saying that within 20 years computers will bypass humans in the thought process . Another guest made a statement that i've been thinking about ever since . He said that 80% of all of the scientists and engineers that have ever lived on planet Earth for all of recorded time , are alive right now .

I don't think that we give our species enough credit . Reverse engineering or aquiring alien technology , maybe , but i was here before Al Gore invented the internet and i'm still so amazed . Used to take 5 days to get a letter home and now i can talk to the folks in real time at the speed of light . My grandfather was born in 1873 and it was still decades before Orville and Wilber lifted off at Kitty Hawk and their plane along with the first flight could have taken place in the passenger compartment of a 737 and Grand Dad was sitting in front of his tv when man first stepped foot on the moon . I don't believe for one second that we required aliens to do any of it . Whether it's transistors or lasers , decades before any of us ever heard of them some scientist was working on them in some lab . We short change humans .

You make a good point, yes, scientists have been working on different projects for years, alls Phillip Corso did was give them "a leg up".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

“I think we should solve our problems here on Earth before we go into space.”

This line, or some facsimile of it, has probably been heard countless times by just about every advocate of space exploration. For many people, it seems to sum up the totality of their thinking on the subject. Not a few politicians invoke it on those rare occasions when space exploration comes up in political discourse.

In October of 2006, on the 49th anniversary of the launch of Sputnik, CBS News anchor Katie Couric summarized this attitude when she concluded her nightly broadcast by saying, “NASA’s requested budget for 2007 is nearly $17 billion. There are some who argue that money would be better spent on solid ground, for medical research, social programs or in finding solutions to poverty, hunger and homelessness… I can’t help but wonder what all that money could do for people right here on planet Earth.”

Source

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Seems as far as space travel is concerned, we haven't learnt very much in over 50 years, does this seem strange ???????

Regarding space, we had very little competition until recently, and our sole competitor happens to be an even bigger bureaucratic elephant with no incentive for innovation.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Now if you want to talk about aliens and humans having a secret space program. Then that changes things. Wouldn't you agree that if infact we had flying saucers of our own that the gov. would keep that information to themself. As to keep foreign countries from acquiring or even trying to shoot one down so they could study it.

It'd be too much fun to spy on other countries pretending to be aliens from another planet. Not saying this is the case. Just saying there are two sides to every story.

Everyone wants answers handed to them with a big glass of juice to go with it. Sorry but the world don't work that way. You want answers walk out the door and see the world. Sitting on your arse doesn't get it done.

new topics

top topics

join