It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do spaceships make noises ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video seems to answer the question of spaceships making noises. It is from the best case I've ever come across while researching the evidence from UFO/ET contactee claimants. If there are equal or more compelling cases that anyone one feels is genuine and that I should research at this time - please give me a hint. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Some do make noises.

I remember when we saw the radiant white mothership that buzzed us four times. It was so loud as it flew over us, it was more like a roar, quite spectacular

When we saw the fleet of rhombus shaped ufos well they sort of made a humming noise as they drifted overhead in a pendulum manner, (almost swinging) left and right as they progressed forward in a snake like way, one following the other and so on. Infact the noise was quite similar to being close to an electric substation, like lots of volts or something like.

Never heard any noise coming from the ufo orbs. They do seem to be silent. Just one occasion we did hear noise, when the angle grinder white type was emitting loads of molten metal, that did sound weird, like an electrical noise, almost like a sparkler from a firework set

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

These similar sounding spaceship noises must have 2 distinct origins according to spectrogram comparison.

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
From what ive read over the years its mostly humming, and buzzing sounds. Most of the time though they usually are reported as making no sound at all though.

One case I remember reading about ages back mentioned the witness describing the craft as it took off making the sound of an idling car then going silent once it got into proper flight. One other I remember reading about mentioned a craft that sounded like hot water being poured onto a fire.

I think the sarcasm meter on some of the replies in this guys thread is off the chart... he asked a valid question, we should give him a genuine answer
considering sound in an eye witness case is an interesting piece of detail that gets often over looked for the more visual aspects.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Than you BigFoot and the other posters too

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join