It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do spaceships make noises ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
HI,

Any one knows if witnesses of spaceships report hearing noises?

Thank you

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteus
HI,
Thank you

you are welcome

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Any one knows if witnesses of spaceships report hearing noises?

Any UFO case in particular?..

..Or do you mean every single reported UFO sighting and/or case documented?

edit on 4-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Here is one I saved at youtube....havent checked to see if it has the conversation written down. If not, I will track it down.

ETA: The apparent UFO sound is towards the end of the video....when you hear someone say its ' revving engines'.
edit on 4-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

ETA: This is the story of the sighting/sound

UFO Colombia River 1981

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sound is made by the vibration of air, or water or whatever medium you are in at that time including jello. hitting your eardrums and making them vibrate which is translated in your brain as being sound.

In outer space there is no air or anything to vibrate so there is no sound so an actual SPACE ship can't make sound

UFO's make all kinds of cool bleeping noises though I think
edit on 4-3-2011 by davespanners because: bad spells

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Did Billy Meier made the ufo sound at home with a tape echo ??

From 0:41

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This spaceship does. Or did.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting question. I had many UFO/E.T. experiences, In one of the closest one, the craft that I saw made a peculiar noise, It's hard to describe with precision, imagine you are inside a big pipeline and hear a very low frequency sound of a turbine from far outside. The sound seems to come from all directions and induce you to a different state like mamtrams (or mantras) do, but stronger. The sound I'm describing started when the craft was about half mile away untill it was hovering at 20 or 25 meters above me and its intensity was the same regardless the distance.

With time I understood this was an inter-dimesional craft, not from outer space. Of course, I have no proof or evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Did the ufo you hear sound anything like the sound in the last video I posted in this thread.. around 0:42
thx

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
all American, European, Russian, indian & Chinese spaceships do (sorry if i forgot some space-faring nation), and as for ships from some other races...even their existence is speculative so same goes noises they might make...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would imagine they get pretty loud sometimes.

If at first you don't succeed!

edit on 4-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Trueman

Did the ufo you hear sound anything like the sound in the last video I posted in this thread.. around 0:42
thx

Not really, the frequency was lower, nothing in this world make that noise.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Someone once told me that they sound alot like this.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

The ones we have witnessed, quite a few, and different types, were soundless. The only one that made any noise was a TR3B, that seemed to be casing us, after we starting having sitings, and posting on them, even joined some scout planes on night and then hovered outside behind the evergreens and my older son spotted it playing video games. They seemed to make a point of going directly over our roof, low, and they make a kind of vibrational cyclical noise, but not an engine sound. The black choppers chasing the craft that came our roof low, just over 100 feet or so roughly, that made a racket. You could even hear it at a distance, when it chased the craft along the mountains, the craft was moving very slowly and as the chopper gained, blinked ahead several times.

As for the different shapes, they are covered with red lights, and once a whitish yellowish one that had height. When we lived at those townhouses they were on the edge of town with the city glowing literally starting at our roofline, country out back. 3 things happened as they approached the roof. To begin, they appear out of nowhere. Any planes that you see, you would see from a distance, and as they got close, they kept their altitude, had noise, 3 lights, and a wide wingspan. Planes flew at various altitudes, but steady.

The crafts would often appear out of nowhere, fly low for us, one was as low as 50 feet over the roof 2 or 3 down, often over ours, often 100-150 feet though some possibly 300. They did one of three things at the glow, arced up high and carried over our roof over town, disappeared abruptly or continued.. The ones we could see because they continued were: saucer shape. The tall wedge shaped whitish light covered a wingless plane, much like a cigar shape. Another odd shape is kind like a craft, with short, really stubby wings, that bend back, soundless, that one I saw 3 times near us after we moved, about 300 feet in the air, and nearly rear ended a vehicle. Pulled over and it flew off. It basically was just movign around slowly, almost hovering. My mother was in the car with me at the time and she knew it was very unusual.

edit on 4-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
According to a first hand account of witnessing a German "UFO", it made a slight crackling sound as it ascended and then took off. It was because of air molecule disruption. The water vapor in the air was being highly disturbed by the bending of the air envelope surrounding it. I was informed that anti-gravity propulsion system actually bent gravity around it...which is why it changed colors and appeared fuzzy to the naked eye!

The man I have contact with, knows two individuals who actually worked on these things, so I believe him. One of them is well over 90 years old today. I am a firm believer that the Germans had just begun to perfect this technology, when the war was lost, and the whole program was confiscated by the allies. Some, as is conjectured, may have been spirited out of Germany, by expatriated German engineers to another place in South America. Never really proven one way or the other. My source told me, that many of the UFO's seen over Mexico and North America for fifty years, were actually some of the working craft that were stolen out of Germany. All of them today are junk and no longer work. According to him.

My contact told me that the huge black triangles that are seen are experimental lifting platforms...and are unmanned. He has told me that they are already obsolete. They have led the way to a next generation of craft, that can actually appear to disappear into thin air! When the spooky dudes tell you they are 500 to1000 years ahead of what we think we know, that is enough to make my exhaust pipe pucker tight.

I would imagine that an alien UFO, might be completely silent to us. Just a thought! I believe, that Alien technology actually jumps time and space...they dimension hop. Not worm holes, or anti gravity, but able to move though the fabric of reality itself. Just like a GOD!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

I have had three very close sightings, 100-300 feet above me hovering or moving very slowly and heard no sound at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
First, let me say that I have absolutely no experience with seeing a UFO or 'space' ship. I would imagine that they would make no noise at all. Unlike our rockets, there would no roar associated with the combustion of fuel and the heating of the surrounding air. If these space craft used magnetic or nuclear propulsion I can't imagine what sound they might make. If anything, maybe a low frequency vibration like that mentioned before. Interesting quetion though.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.
I read that the technology to build spaceship existed while ago thanks to Nicolas tesla, there are books about it.
So the sound thing could maybe help someone to differentiate the " fake" one man made and the real that should be from your comment soundless, that means not making any noises itself but by the air molecule surrounding it when in motion.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
They might make some sound up close, it's said that UFOs have engines.
I doubt, I imagine them silent but who knows?

I had a very strange and real dream, I wasn't born on Earth back that life and the ship me and my pilot brother were in had noises...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
According to a first hand account of witnessing a German "UFO", it made a slight crackling sound as it ascended and then took off. It was because of air molecule disruption. The water vapor in the air was being highly disturbed by the bending of the air envelope surrounding it. I was informed that anti-gravity propulsion system actually bent gravity around it...which is why it changed colors and appeared fuzzy to the naked eye!

Can you elaborate?:

Who was witnessing this German thing, and at what time period?
This is VERY important. Real physical effects would be expected from actual gravitational modification.
Acoustic noise is a secondary issue. Optical effects are primary! The title of this thread should be "Do starships make weird lights?"

Do you have any insight on the physics of this craft/propulsion?

Was this prior to 1946? If so, there's some pretty massive irony here. Relativity was denounced by the Third Reich as "Jewish physics".

edit on 6-3-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join