It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! PANIC! WOW ! ELEnin : Pole Shift : Nibiru : Planet X ADMITTED ! PANIC!??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I found this amusing!
))

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So that's how it happens, blame it on the squirrels!

Awesome video, I have to say that your title might lead people away, though I find it fitting.

S&F for bringing a smile to me face

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing. I needed a good laugh today. Luckily I have a kid, so I can go see that movie without looking like a cho-mo.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
DOOOOOM!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

omg love it!

I knew the squirrels were up to no good. I feed them tho, so hopefully I will be sparred....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That was too cute! Oh and that poor squirrel, after all that, still didn't get the nut
But it did make me smile after another long week at work. A nice way to start the weekend

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sweet ! S+F , I thought maybe there were some 'stuff' happening...
Glad it is nothing ! They could have made fun of aids and cancer victims also, that would have made this complete !!
super funny ! S and F ..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Love it!!

Whoever thought that up was very creative and you really can not help but laugh

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
dude i cant watch the video

ps, id rather not panic and stay calm
iv been in a panic for too long and watch if something happens ill be the most chilled

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That was probably one of the best movie trailers ever! I'm so glad that Disney has finally gotten a clue as to what's going on. Once this movie comes out maybe people will figure out that it's all real, every single bit of it. All real, man. Just look at Charlie Sheen. Drugs didn't do that, it was waking up and realizing what's going on.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think your on to something here! I want to call it squirbiru.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
S&F!!!!!! ROFLMAO hilarious!
Now if I could just figure out how to send it to someone who's had me blocked on YouTube for years.

He's the king of the Nostrodoomasses.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

OMG that is great!!! I love the Ice Age movies and Scrat is the best!

I really enjoyed the laugh...thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah this is pretty funny

its also funny why you would waste your time doing this.

The egyptians predicted a rogue comet called the destroyer would return around 2012, guess what, there is a rogue comet called Elenin due soon.

But I guess thats funny aswell.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
Yeah this is pretty funny

its also funny why you would waste your time doing this.

The egyptians predicted a rogue comet called the destroyer would return around 2012, guess what, there is a rogue comet called Elenin due soon.

But I guess thats funny aswell.

Oh go get yourself a sense of humour, you are exactly the type of person this video is aimed at.
Even if there were a rogue comet away to smash the earth, there's bugger all you can do about it so at least try and have a laugh in your final days. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
That was probably one of the best movie trailers ever! I'm so glad that Disney has finally gotten a clue as to what's going on. Once this movie comes out maybe people will figure out that it's all real, every single bit of it. All real, man. Just look at Charlie Sheen. Drugs didn't do that, it was waking up and realizing what's going on.

*stare*

Really?

Really!

To the OP, fantastic! lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I didn't create this video...I was searching for "niribu to break through elliptical plane" and just happened to find this..
I think we are all too serious sometimes and doom and gloom can really get a person down..so when I found this I thought it was funny..you really do have to give the guy/girl credit that made this off of the real trailer for the movie..it's all in fun so calm down a bit.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It is a lot worse than thought. September 26, 2011 the sun goes dark! The Russians know this ... and so must you!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

It doesnt help I have watched Ice age about 10 times with my kids over the past 2 weeks

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You know that Planet X Movie coming out in May called "Melancholia"...Wouldn't it be wild if the kid's name in the movie was "Leo"? ...Oh wait, it is... Check it out for yourself. What do you think of this? A "Leo" discovers the killer asteroid in the movie Deep Impact. Another Leo discovers comet Elenin. There is a kid named Leo in this new planet X movie. Comet Elenin is also known as "X1". Comet Elenin will be approaching us from the constellation Leo. The Sphinx which has the body of a Lion (Leo) stares off into the night sky waiting for something to return....

From Graham Hancock: -"we have demonstrated with a substantial body of evidence that the pattern of stars that is "frozen" on the ground at Giza in the form of the three pyramids and the Sphinx represents the disposition of the constellations of Orion and Leo as they looked at the moment of sunrise on the spring equinox during the astronomical "Age of Leo" (i.e., the epoch in which the Sun was "housed" by Leo on the spring equinox.) Like all precessional ages this was a 2,160-year period. It is generally calculated to have fallen between the Gregorian calendar dates of 10,970 and 8810 BC. (op. cit., p.189)"

Ok follow me here.... The comet Elenin is supposed to have an orbital period of 11,830 years. (According to Wikipedia). That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

A lot to think about.... One more coincedence... The release date for the movie Melancholia is May 26th. "Comet" Elenin will be closest to earth on September 26th.

new topics

top topics

join