It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile Fails to Achieve Orbit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Missile Fails to Achieve Orbit

www.allheadline news.com

A NASA satellite failed to reach orbit on Friday and crashed into the ocean.

The observation satellite Glory didn’t reach the altitude NASA mission control wanted and after its protective cover did not detach following launch.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This was a space weapon. I'm kind of glad it crashed. I got to pay for it with my taxdollars but it might have been pointed at me. Yeah, sure, checking the atmosphere from the vacuum of space, uhuh. We need to know what our taxdollars are being wasted on.
Many space launches have been made with false stories about what the mission was. They don't even bother to try and make up a good story anymore. The sheeple will just pay for it and never wonder why the stories don't make sense.

www.allheadline news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank God it didnt reach!
Probably our space buddies had something to do with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
im sure the brilliant minds at nasa will start launching human civilians with its black project space weapons so that when its taken down by E.T. they can claim they are hostile. its the last card their gonna have to play to protect the public rape of the people who have entrusted them with the protection of society.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Okay, firstly: it wasn't a "missile", it was a rocket. Secondly: nowhere in the article you posted does it say anything about a space-based weapon.

The rocket was launching a weather satellite to study the atmosphere:

www.cnn.com...

Why you would spin this particular subject is beyond me. Especially when you didn't even post a source for your claims in the first place.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_
I was speculating, I bet I was right.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthdude
a reply to: _BoneZ_
I was speculating, I bet I was right.

You said outright it was a space weapon, and I starred you. Give me back my star. Yep, right now. You gathered it in under not only false pretenses, but just making something up out of whole cloth. Not very cool.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister
Well at least I didn't say it was shape shifting reptilian aliens. Many are sure of things with no proof. that is how we interact here.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnySeagull
already here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join