It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Seyton

We are told that how gravity works, we have to assume they are right, and i hate to tell you my friend that they arent always right, science is changed every day due to miscalculations, and yes there is a pull with planets but when dealing with magnetics there is also a push depending on the charge, so i urge you to reserve all belief on what you are told since manipulation is a part of control and control is part of power and power is the objective in life.

Thank you all for your posts all are great opinions, allot of the pics of the so called north pole arent what i was looking for especially government issued ones and the ones that are thousands of miles above the earth,

For the poster that said that it would cost too much fuel to fly over the north pole i would like to inform you with a bit of what i thought was common knowledge, and that is satellites dont take fuel they are solar powered, also they are at all different altitudes, they have cameras on some of these satellites are so strong that it could count grains of sand from the distance of 1 AU.

thanks again folks i appreciate all your input.
edit on 5-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: spelling mistakes.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Seyton

Well my globe has got 2 holes, one at the north pole and one in the south pole. Without them l would not be able to get the bulb in Peace star.

im sure the north and south pole location now have moved a few hundred meters from its original place

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by breadsticks14

And so you registered and took the time to make a post to say this???
Don't you have homework to do, kid?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

Wow i just said the exact same thing to my wife..crazy almost like a dis-informationist or troll or like you said some wind bag kid, i noticed straight away that this was their first post and that they just signed on to make an absolutely useless comment.

I honor you with a star lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

OMG, l just checked. The one that was in the north pole is now just north of Greenland and the one that was in the south pole is off New Zealand, AAHHH. always remember, just because your paranoid, don't mean they're not out to get ya. LOL Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

A couple more pics.I have no idea if they are real or not but I figured I'd share and you guys can judge for yourselves.....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Penguin fortress?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Great pic's what are they and where are they from?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

They are "supposedly" showing the entrance to Hollow Earth.At this point I don't remember the original site I got them from- have had the pics on my hard drive for a couple of years....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i have always told my mom there is a santa clause,
and this prooves it,
they dont want to have you look at santa's workshop, thats why its a dark spot

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday on google earth.
Altho i could still see the pole, the cloud formation is intriguing.
Also, with alot of talk about an "alien war" in that area I saw a large triangle right next to the pole that was cut out of the clouds. I tested this, i had the weather function on and went to africa and zoomed but the cloud cover did not disappear no matter how close i got, went back but the cut out triangle persisted on staying.
So i dont know what is going on, but something big more than likely, hopefully the pole shift isnt breaking the arctic in half.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"In recent years, journeys to the North Pole by air (landing by helicopter or on a runway prepared on the ice) or by icebreaker have become relatively routine, and are even available to small groups of tourists through adventure holiday companies."

If there was a giant hole or some alien base, I'm pretty sure someone would have noticed and said something. I don't know about pics, but the North Pole is pretty routine these days. No mystery here...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
reply to post by breadsticks14

And so you registered and took the time to make a post to say this???
Don't you have homework to do, kid?

Your all crazy. Plain and simple. I don't know if you were shaken as babies but one thing is
for sure you all have lost your common sense.
Find a hobby to keep your minds off bull# like this. Get a girlfriend. Get laid.

The youngster may have a point...?!!
The down-size is that I'm married, but if a ATSer points -then I follow.
It's not easy being a member of this site.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

hi there could you be able to post some of these routine missions to the center of the morth pole and not just to the edges near greenland and upper canada which are hundreds and hundreds of miles away??

thank you for your post.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

how can he really be right when posters are for and against the topic?? to say that we are all insane without really giving reason for the comment sort of points out to be a troll comment, and you agreeing with the comment doesnt really put you in the rational line.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by A boy in a dress

how can he really be right when posters are for and against the topic?? to say that we are all insane without really giving reason for the comment sort of points out to be a troll comment, and you agreeing with the comment doesnt really put you in the rational line.

Sorry... I was just just coming to terms with getting another gal!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I hope these sites help people realize that you can go to the North Pole at anytime, there is no secret agenda or conspiracy concerning the North Pole:

polarexplorers.com...

www.northwinds-arctic.com...

www.northpolevoyages.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Great site:
wikitravel.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm in no way saying I believe in the hollow earth theory, I don't know nearly enough about the subject or the physics of it to believe it either way, but this just popped into my head when I read your question about the oceans pouring into the hole.

I noticed in the pic on page 1 that 'BenIndaSun' posted that the "center of gravity" for the planet is in the middle 400 miles down from either surface. So what if the water does pour into the hole but it only goes until the middle point of the gravity field and stops, because any water that would pass onto the other side of the field would then fall back to the middle? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

STOP THAT!!! (just kidding)
You'll ruin the thread!

The 'hollow Earth' theory as been churning over for years, there's a reason
why Byrd took thge images and the centre was left out and it had nothing
to do with a hollow planet.

It's an enjoyable theory that has no sensible reason to exist.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Governments reasoning behind haveing no images is that the Poles are to magnetic to fly over without computer malfunctions.... Why cant a Satalite fly over and snap a shot....

Ive always had a theory about the Van Allen Belt [link above] It is Thousands of miles of protection surrounding the Earth, but both Poles are almost bare, limited protection.... Some scientist believe there are vortex' or black holes above and below the Earth that can remain stationary even though the whole universe constanly moves... Take a look at the 3 pic down in the link... Evacuated Chamber (black hole)??????

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join