It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Top Gear went to the magnetic N-Pole, not the geographic...

....and as a follow up to the ridiculous offtrack hollow earth syndrome - my claim is that the earth is flat; the south pole is at the center and the north pole is the edge....

BTW: Here's some nice pix from a fellow who was the first to walk alone to the North Pole without being re-supplied!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately, most of the pics we see are supplied by NASA. We know very well how transparent NASA is. Even the pics in Mars that they show to the public doesn't show the true color.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
They don't want to have a north pole satellite, because then they can't just make up whatever figures they want.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Thank you for the link, never would have known any of this. Peace star.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Lets organize a trip to the north pole and see by ourself
many go to the everest .. why not the north pole .. is it area restricted by the military or what .. ?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If you are seriously interested to see what is at the north pole, why not book one of the many excursions available and go there yourself! That is of course if you believe that the excursions are honestly factual.

www.polarcruises.com...

www.journeys.travel...

www.cruisenorway.com...

www.victory-cruises.com...

www.tours.com...(north_pole).htm

www.polarflug.de...

www.polarexplorers.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There is a sort of monument at 90º north, to assure you have arrived.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't know if allready posted these links but I find them rather interesting

arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu...
Source

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

l'm with you Ben. Blazenresearcher put up a very informative link about the antartic, well worth a look, a few pages back. www.marsanomalyresearch.com. Maybe we could go to the south pole after. Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Ben81

l'm with you Ben. Blazenresearcher put up a very informative link about the antartic, well worth a look, a few pages back. www.marsanomalyresearch.com. Maybe we could go to the south pole after. Peace starchild.

there is many mysteries surrounding those frozen place because it is so inaccessible
why would they blurry those area and its been a long time its like that

i would be very curious to hear from people who did explore the frozen land

we know more about the moon and mars then our planet poles lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

nice picture

maybe thise place is the only NONE RESTRICTED area for the public

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I really like this video.
(hope the imbed works, I have never done it before...)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
I have most of them, but you are not ready to see what I have seen.

ATS is ready for anything

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If you consider that the north pole is over 1,000 miles from any airport, it's not a stretch to wonder why flights over the pole are, well, aimless.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yep you are right there. Strange NASA can give us such detailed information and pic's of planets many light years away yet when it comes to our own planet they come up with so many technical excuses as to why they can't show us, it's farcical. lt always amazes me how so many intelligent folk don't believe what the government tell us yet they believe everything that NASA says without question. Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Ben81

Yep you are right there. Strange NASA can give us such detailed information and pic's of planets many light years away yet when it comes to our own planet they come up with so many technical excuses as to why they can't show us, it's farcical. lt always amazes me how so many intelligent folk don't believe what the government tell us yet they believe everything that NASA says without question. Peace starchild.

i will never beleive a greedy government ... especially one that is the biggest military spenders in the world
while people sleep in the street .. that only a few dollars would change their life for a little better .. and YET there is trillions of dollars each years being spent on useless crap

so far we can only make speculation on the north pole .. something is telling me that if i was going to explore the frozen area with a copter .. i would find something VERY interesting ..
edit on 3/5/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You may want to listen to this Veritas Show with Dr. Brooks Agnew. It goes in detail about this and why the pole images are blocked:

You can listen to the show at The Veritas Show

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Centrifugal force perhaps, remember iit would be initiating from within to outside as well. Just speculating of course

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

actually we do know how gravity works, it pulls. Things together, galaxies matter etc together.

Interestingly i was looking at my Lil' Tike Globin' Globe, and I can't say i found any sort of holes at the top, or for that matter the bottom of it. The evidence points to there being no hole at all. egads

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Seyton

Well my globe has got 2 holes, one at the north pole and one in the south pole. Without them l would not be able to get the bulb in Peace star.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join