It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thank you for all your post guys there all great, i will say that im not totally convinced that the reasons given for no pictures available of the north pole center...as far as there being a hole and the water not going down it...we really dont know hoe gravity works does it push us down? or does it pull? is it stronger as you go towards the earths center ? or weaker? could the circle work as a bucket of water that the force is so strong that it goes in the hole yet remains along the inside edge? I am open yet the fact remains that there are no pictures and that to me makes a suspicious alarming bell ring off in my ear.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

well that is some thought provoking questions there friend!

im nether for or agaisnt the arguement im open minded i guess more reaserch is needed

i look forward to what other members have to say

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

Based on the pics and logs of that trip, it was a 12 hour flight I know of no small plane capable of flying that long. Also, the pictures showed no extra fuel tanks that would be required to make the journey claimed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminateme

nice investigating they're friend star so thats just a load of bs then?.

back the conspircy

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

Afraid I did some more digging on that particular plane and from that planes data/specs per its manual would be able to make the round trip assuming proper precautions were taken, i.e. fuel leaning , rpm, air speed and whatnot.

so strike my above post, sorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Come to think of it Ive not seen many, pretty sure this is the only one Ive got.

edit on 4-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

well that does look like some sort of hole there or something so the few picture out there have holes there yet there are a couple that don't but like the people said before as the link i provided no satellites fly directly over the north pole there is a hole where none orbit at all

why is that?. why orbit everywhere on earth except there??. is that because there is something to hide?.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthemass

On July 23, 2010 a solo aviator, Wayne Maynard, launched from Dallas Executive Airport for a flight to the North Pole. On August 2, 2010, he returned safely to Dallas Executive Airport, New City Terminal, Dallas, TX.

Not a very well designed website but he has a few photos and a blog of his journey.
Photos

His route.
Route

Source

If a hole was there i would imagine he would have witnessed it.

This is interesting indeed. I dont know what to make of all the theories about the poles, but I know this to be fact...

26 July 2010 - I await patiently for weather condition in the north to improve. I am so anxious to continue my journey, but I continue to place safety and patience ahead of my eager nature. I have moved to The Airport Hotel from The South Camp Inn where Ellen, the manager, is like all Canadians, cheerful and helpful. Bonnie did some great PR work yesterday that produced a great story on www.explorersweb.com! While waiting, this evening, I will make an HD music video featuring a Resolute resident that write her own music, lyrics and plays guitar. She will sing a song about the Arctic. One of Resolute's great citizens is Aziz. He has lived in the Arctic for 32 years and is a wealth of information abour survivlal in this beautiful but unforgiving part of the world. On that note, I have taken ever precaution to guard my safety. I have a satellite phone, a Solara Tracker (this device reports my position every 5 minutes through the Iridium network) and will be tracked by several agencies and friends and family as I head toward the top of the world. In addition, a company in Boston, Global Rescue will also be alerted if trouble develops.

7/28 @ 9:32 AM CST - Hello, this is N649WM North Pole Journey. I am blogging you from 10,500 feet. I’m 219 miles from a little town called Resolute Bay, Canada. I am in route to collect my things and then I will be in Churchill today. I am about 100 miles from my rest stop last night, The Eureka Weather Station in the northern most out reaches of Canada. The people there are very hospitable. I thank them for taking me in and being part of my journey. Remember this journey is for the patients of Grace Flight. Please click on the donate tab and give with your heart

I went thru this guys' blog and noticed the journal is missing July 27th's entry. Odd indeed! (IMO) Maybe he did see something cause thats the day, according to his notes, that the trip was to be.
edit on 4-3-2011 by flashcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The Arctic is the area around the Earth's North Pole, opposite the Antarctican area around the South Pole. The Arctic includes parts of Canada, Greenland (a territory of Denmark), Russia, United States (Alaska), Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Finland, as well as the Arctic Ocean.

North Pole

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bedc0aab58aa.jpg[/atsimg]

www.solarnavigator.net...

South Pole

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0d7aecce8b3.gif[/atsimg]

They are both taken from space but not close up...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Sorry but 1st pic is a graphic image and even if the second one is real which i highly doubt, it still only shows a shot
way too far for what i was inquiring about.

thank you though i still appreciate the input..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The reason the water doesn't fall in (any research on the hollow earth theory would have explained this) is based upon the theory that gravity lies on the center of mass and holding the hypothesis that the earth is "hollow" would leave the earths crustal mass at what is speculated at 800 miles in depth I think? anyways, that would make the center of gravity at 400 miles depth "from each side" on ours and the inner side therefore pulling the water towards the central point of mass because of gravity. Also if I might add, since it will most likely come up as a counter, that the earths magma is thought to flow within this central crust and since it's only speculated that it continues deep within the earth and added an experiment (which) I do not recall but resembles the one done on the moon where it rang like a bell after a huge impact as if hollow, this is used as bases for plausibility for the theory. Any true attempt to give thought or curiosity towards it would have lead to these pieces of the puzzle >.> Now for true or not, idk plausible? maybe.. stuff support it. For those that continue to post pictures please refrain if they are computer generated by any means.. that means "from the heat signature of" "from the color difference of the melting ice" "from the weather pattern of" all these images are generated from images which are not showing the north pole in it's true visible spectrum/clear image as you would see if you snapped a picture. Which is what the op meant when he asked for a picture. (if I might add: I think if I remember correctly leaving aside the explanation that the satellite do not pass over because of magnetic issues [which would ring completely true], I faintly remember an explanation by what I think was a viable source saying something along the lines of a strange cloud consistently over both poles which covered thousands of miles and did not allow for a clear view. Throw that in which admirals thing about a fog and our imaginations will take us on a ride. Anyways... good day ^.^

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by f3rm1N

thank you for verifying that for me i see as people hadnt answered my question i was taking a guess that there was no satellites due to the fact of the magnetic feild so it was a good guess on my part thanks for clearing that up
Star for you!

and i have not made it to the hollow earth threads yet as i am working on something atm but i will deff do some reading next week thank you for that input

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So who has some spare time, a plane and thermal underwear? Oh and a camera with a powerful zoom too? I am now quite intrigued.

If some powerful people were looking for a place to build a bunker to while away a holocaust............No'one is likely to accidentally discover it on a nature ramble.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by f3rm1N

This is all very interesting to me, but in all seriousness I have a question about this...

The reason the water doesn't fall in (any research on the hollow earth theory would have explained this) is based upon the theory that gravity lies on the center of mass and holding the hypothesis that the earth is "hollow" would leave the earths crustal mass at what is speculated at 800 miles in depth I think? anyways, that would make the center of gravity at 400 miles depth "from each side" on ours and the inner side therefore pulling the water towards the central point of mass because of gravity.

So, the water on the inside of the hollow earth is being "pushed" against the inner wall of our outer crust, and the water on the outside of the hollow earth is being "pulled" against the outside of our inner crust? By the same force? Gravity? Please explain, soze I may understand further. Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
have you ever heard of the hollow earth theory?

Apparently the center of the earth is empty. It is inhabited by aliens(?) or something. There is a hollow core between the north and south pole. I doubt you can find a picture of either pole.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74e317ba4a64.jpg[/atsimg]

Whether it's hollow earth or not, somethings going on.

You can google hollow earth all day long, but here's 1 site; Hollow Earth

1. There is really no North or South Pole. Where they are supposed to exist, there are really wide openings to the hollow interior of the Earth.

2. Flying saucers come from the hollow interior of the Earth through these polar openings.

3. The hollow interior of the earth, warmed by its central sun (the source of Aurora Borealis), has an ideal subtropical climate of about '76 degrees in temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.

4. Arctic explorers found the temperature to rise as they travelled far north; they found more open seas; they found animals travelling north in winter, seeking food and warmth, when they should have gone south; they found the compass needle to assume a vertical position instead of a horizontal one and to become extremely eccentric; they saw tropical birds and more animal life the further north they went; they saw butterflies, mosquitoes and other insects in the extreme north, when they were not found until one is as far south as Alaska and Canada; they found the snow discolored by colored pollen and black dust, which became worse the further north they went. The only explanation is that this dust came from active volcanoes in the polar opening.

5. There is a large population inhabiting the inner concave surface of the Earth's crust, composing a civilization far in advance of our own in its scientific achievements, which. probably descended from the sunken continents of Lemuria. and Atlantis. Flying saucers are only one of their many achievements. It would be to our advantage to contact these Elder Brothers of the human race, learn from them and receive their advice and aid.

6. The existence of a polar opening and land beyond the Poles is probably known to the U.S. Navy, in whose employ Admiral Byrd made his two historic flights and which is probably a top international secret.

Seems far fetched, but who knows.

edit on 4-3-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

I've read it all too....makes you think..Love the illustration....I also watched the Youtube on Admiral Byrd...sorry didn't post...but just go search it....

Who knows...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I dont believe there is a hole in the north pole.
There are plenty of people with the time, money and inclination to find a hole if it were there.
Even Top Gear drove to the north pole...and found nothing but ice, snow, and more ice

There are 3 parts but i wont link them all...just click the link to follow the whole journey
edit on 4-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The answer is because of increased magnatic disturbences at the poles.Considering the satelites are expensive to put into orbit,it stands to reason scientists would avoid focused areas of extreme solar geomagnetic subduction ,if you like.en.wikipedia.org...

The Van Allen radiation belt is a torus of energetic charged particles (plasma) around Earth, which is held in place by Earth's magnetic field. These high-energy charged particles result from cosmic rays. The Earth's magnetic field is not uniformly distributed around the Earth. On the sunward side, it is compressed because of the solar wind, while on the other side it is elongated to around three earth radii. These processes create a cavity called the Chapman-Ferraro Cavity, in which the Van Allen radiation belt resides. It is split into two distinct belts, with energetic electrons forming the outer belt and a combination of protons and electrons creating the inner belt. In addition, the belts contain lesser amounts of other nuclei, such as alpha particles. The Van Allen belts are closely related to the polar aurora where particles strike the upper atmosphere and fluoresce.

en.wikipedia.org...

A Birkeland current is a specific magnetic field aligned current in the Earth’s magnetosphere which flows from the magnetotail towards the Earth on the dawn side and in the other direction on the dusk side of the magnetosphere. Lately, the term Birkeland currents has been expanded by some authors to include magnetic field aligned currents in general space plasmas. In the Earth’s magnetosphere, these currents are driven by changes in the topology of the magnetotail (e.g. during substorms) and when they reach the upper atmosphere, they create the aurora Borealis and Australis. The currents are closed through the auroral electrojet, which flows perpendicular to the local magnetic field in the ionosphere.

Looks like a plasma ball from a tesla experiment or science lab,am not touching that....zzzzrtz

edit on 4-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

C'mon,,,We cant show you Actual pictures of Santa's Workshop. That would take away from the magic of
imagination. Plus , you wouldn't want to be on the "Naughty" list now would you?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Excellent, nice visual. There was a lot of blue water in that picture where for centuries, ice used to be.
Seems to be a new trade route of the times. There are a lot of Subs in that water.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join