It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed that there is zero ariel images of the north poles center..or on google earth there is no zoom option it just a white blur...and i read that 97 percent of all satellites go from west to east of vise versa and the other 3 percent are government own and restricted from the public.

I challenge anyone to find an ariel hd pic of the center of the north pole and i mean dead center i found this supposed leaked image from 67 kind of weird.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
wow now that is weird i will go surfing now and see if i can dig one up

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i didnt find any of the earth so far but i found this link here:

csenergysystem.blogspot.com...

has some interesting information have not read it all yet but has some interesting pictures of other planets and this photo here ill try embed

1.bp.blogspot.com...

this is of saturn south pole

i will have to read and see if this is usefull or not

edit: can't embed don't know how but that's a direct link to photo of saturn now back to looking for an earth shot

edit on 4-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have most of them, but you are not ready to see what I have seen.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

really if you do why not share them?.

or are you just saying that??.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
didn't find any so far but did find this
its not what you were looking for but is pretty awesome

Mod edit: link corrected.
edit on 5/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

link   

oh i really really do

link   
oops posted in the wrong thread sorry!

edit on 4-3-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
have you ever heard of the hollow earth theory?

Apparently the center of the earth is empty. It is inhabited by aliens(?) or something. There is a hollow core between the north and south pole. I doubt you can find a picture of either pole.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74e317ba4a64.jpg[/atsimg]

Whether it's hollow earth or not, somethings going on.

You can google hollow earth all day long, but here's 1 site; Hollow Earth

1. There is really no North or South Pole. Where they are supposed to exist, there are really wide openings to the hollow interior of the Earth.

2. Flying saucers come from the hollow interior of the Earth through these polar openings.

3. The hollow interior of the earth, warmed by its central sun (the source of Aurora Borealis), has an ideal subtropical climate of about '76 degrees in temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.

4. Arctic explorers found the temperature to rise as they travelled far north; they found more open seas; they found animals travelling north in winter, seeking food and warmth, when they should have gone south; they found the compass needle to assume a vertical position instead of a horizontal one and to become extremely eccentric; they saw tropical birds and more animal life the further north they went; they saw butterflies, mosquitoes and other insects in the extreme north, when they were not found until one is as far south as Alaska and Canada; they found the snow discolored by colored pollen and black dust, which became worse the further north they went. The only explanation is that this dust came from active volcanoes in the polar opening.

5. There is a large population inhabiting the inner concave surface of the Earth's crust, composing a civilization far in advance of our own in its scientific achievements, which. probably descended from the sunken continents of Lemuria. and Atlantis. Flying saucers are only one of their many achievements. It would be to our advantage to contact these Elder Brothers of the human race, learn from them and receive their advice and aid.

6. The existence of a polar opening and land beyond the Poles is probably known to the U.S. Navy, in whose employ Admiral Byrd made his two historic flights and which is probably a top international secret.

Seems far fetched, but who knows.

edit on 4-3-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

wow that is one BEAUTIFUL photo!

i love earth such an amazing planet

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The North Pole becomes an island for the first time

Not a picture but interesting nontheless

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Yes i am very aware of the admiral bird/agartha story i didnt want to say it cause it gets shot down fairly quickly this way i just want to see if there can be pics found of the center cause i know there isnt and it would prove that there is something to hide up there...the google earth thing is the weirdest.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

not an hd ariel view just looks like a computer generated pic..thanks but not what im looking for.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Im glad some one brought it up, Ive been wondering the same for a long time, i cant find good no-doubt pictures of any of the poles.

The ones i do find have a hole in it, so i take they are fake !

This is one of my avorites .

edit on 4/3/2011 by ChemBreather because: Picture insert..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
this isn't much but is there a reason there are not satellites that orbit directly over the north pole?. is that because of the magnetic feild?.

im no expert just noticed

here is an image

www.satmagazine.com...

ok i can't seem to get a direct link here is a link to website

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread not too long ago about the airlines forcing people to close their windows when flying over the north pole? I'm pretty sure I read that here.......or in WIRED magazine? Not sure I'll start looking.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

What airline is flying over the Pole ?
Just wondering..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
this is an apperntly sat image of the north pole it's talking about how the north east/west passage has opend up

now is that circle been blacked out for a reason?.

bp3.blogger.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join