It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
On another note. If I am wrong and my house,computer, solar panels etc.. survives, I will personally hook my computer up to my solar setup and retract every statement I have ever posted on this subject here on ATS.

(I have about 30 watts of solar power. I could log on for a few minutes at a time...lol)

So, you're the dude that bought the "mysolarbackup"......inquiring minds were curious.....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The only thing I noticed was how bright it was today, all of the plants seemed brighter and so did the sky. I live in Houston, Tx so almost everyday is smoggy but today it wasn't, we actually had some weird cloud formations and colors but nothing too out of the ordinary.

I will be going on a small trip soon a safe distance away from all of the bad stuff, if nothing happens, I had an awesome vacation.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I can fully understand the skeptics and I too am skeptical about many of the claims that have been made but enjoy discussing this subject bearing in mind that our planet is by anyones standards going through some pretty rough times with nature along with the fact that all the planets in our solar system are about to line up in such a way as has never happened for thousands of years - this alone makes me sit up and see that it is bound to have some impact on nature hence our lives here on Planet Earth.
Being interested also in History and the many recorded ancient writings by those who have proven to hold great knowledge of the heavens, so accurate that we ourselves have only discovered in relitavely recent times hence, like many on this thread I will err on the side of caution.

There isn't anything we can do about it anyway should some kind of catastrophy come along but given the proven cover ups by the various departments ie., Nasa, I would rather know and watch for any signs that may give us warning.

I do hope the ancients are wrong but would not like many skeptics laugh at their claims - this would surely be both arrogant and foolish.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Now that I'm more knowledgable on this topic,

seems to me that we should only get excited if
1) The thing is red
2) Greater chance of it being Nibiru if it's seen at midday since sun dogs are most common when the sun is low

What do you think?

Also, will sun dogs be more frequent due to the increase in solar storm / flare activity on the sun?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There is another optical illusion that can happen in the sky and what happens is entire cities can be projected in the atmosphere. I can't remember the process exactly or the name of it (I'm too tired too look it up) but you can look it up. With a little research you will find it.

In the olden days people thought they were able to look into Heaven and what not when they saw it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Sorry to the op, but I cannot wait until summer gets here. It will be after March 15th and I will be at the lake to observe nature for myself. not sitting in front of a monitor in a dark room(sorry this is how I see he niburu'ers) searching for a planet(star, brown dwarf, etc) that modern science just happens to be hiding from everyone. I think you all need to get out more and enjoy our planet. Get out of the city and visit us country folks, see nature for yourselves. It is pretty spectacular you know, alot of stuff that seems unexplanable, but there is an explanation.

Thank you,

I try not to reply to this topic, but after reading the comments, I just cannot help myself.

First of all I accept your opology - but you should know that like you I am sitting in a dark room in front of a computer and usually do this in the evening rather than watch the sh.. that the TV spues out.
I am extremely well travelled and well read and also live in the Country where I raise cattle and sheep. The view from my house is of beautiful mountains and streams and my life is so full and happy.
Please do not stigmatise me by your own standards - my eyes are wide open to the beauty all around me.

I try not to answer people like you but after reading your comments I feel for the sake of others on this thread, I cannot help myself.
Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I can fully understand the skeptics and I too am skeptical about many of the claims that have been made but enjoy discussing this subject bearing in mind that our planet is by anyones standards going through some pretty rough times with nature along with the fact that all the planets in our solar system are about to line up in such a way as has never happened for thousands of years - this alone makes me sit up and see that it is bound to have some impact on nature hence our lives here on Planet Earth.
Being interested also in History and the many recorded ancient writings by those who have proven to hold great knowledge of the heavens, so accurate that we ourselves have only discovered in relitavely recent times hence, like many on this thread I will err on the side of caution.

There isn't anything we can do about it anyway should some kind of catastrophy come along but given the proven cover ups by the various departments ie., Nasa, I would rather know and watch for any signs that may give us warning.

Might we have an example of this knowledge you speak of?
I do hope the ancients are wrong but would not like many skeptics laugh at their claims - this would surely be both arrogant and foolish.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Whats been blackened out....may not be Nibiru; what if it was something else?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

On another note. If I am wrong and my house,computer, solar panels etc.. survives, I will personally hook my computer up to my solar setup and retract every statement I have ever posted on this subject here on ATS.

(I have about 30 watts of solar power. I could log on for a few minutes at a time...lol)

So, you're the dude that bought the "mysolarbackup"......inquiring minds were curious.....

No I am the broke dude that cannot afford a fancy setup. I am currently putting together a set up of of cheap, small panels, from Ebay. I am mainly doing this to be energy independant someday. But it will be nice when the power goes out in the short term.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Oh here we go again. Pardon my drunkeness at 1:30 am but COUbull#GH. Do any of you know how big a friggen brown dwarf is and how much gravity it has???? Its a fcukn star man.
Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I try not to answer people like you but after reading your comments I feel for the sake of others on this thread, I cannot help myself.

I, like you, would prefer to be on the net instead of the propaganda machine know as television. But the net is it's own propaganda machine. I do not like to troll around on peoples threads. (That is if you are referring to "people like me" being a troll or whatever). As you can tell by some of my posts that I am trying to be a better member of ATS. I thought I was polite, way more polite than half of the garbage that gets posted anyways. I said I would retract all of my statements if I were wrong.

I feel that for the sake of the other "others" on this thread that it is a public forum and I just wanted to voice my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Might we have an example of this knowledge you speak of?

You certainly might if you do your research - I won't be doing it for you - it took me years. Check out the Dogon, The Myan, The Astecs - The astronomical information left in stone etc etc etc

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Ok, I'm off to bed now it's getting late down under but Thankyou to all those who have contributed to the thread - I have genuinely enjoyed reading all your posts.

Even the Skeptics lol

It's always good to have a place like ATS where we can chat and debate endless issues. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
this thread needs something to lighten it up a bit.
it's got nibiru, reptillians, light sabers, the works!!!

edit on 5-3-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure March 4th is the date Will Elenin was supposed to break the elliptical plane. I don't watch any videos that make extraordinary claims anymore; it's just to easy nowadays to manipulate media, so forget the sun videos. Nibiru...I'm not convinced either way.

I do however have one question...
This comet was supposedly discovered by an amateur astronomers using an 18" scope. It was reported the he filmed this comet for four minutes. Now, an 18" scope is expensive, but not out of reach, I imagine there are many other amateurs using them. This comet is near earth object, both rare and exciting by anyone's standards...right?

So my question is, where are all the pictures of this comet? As far as I can tell there is just one picture available of this historical astronomical occurrence. I find that very, very odd.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Nothing happened, I was at a bar talking to chicks and never looked up at the sky once. No Nirubu, no jupiter, just the fan on the ceiling.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I crapped myself.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
it's got nibiru, reptillians, light sabers, the works!!!

edit on 5-3-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

I loved that cartoon! Or at least the scenery artwork in it.

So where are all the people who were positive that something big was going to happen yesterday?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard

So where are all the people who were positive that something big was going to happen yesterday?

rouge tidal waves swept them away???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

I normally find putting these type of threads in the HOAX forum tends to lighten the mood.

After all it has been established that nothing at all has made itself visible, no fantasy planet has arrived.
No need to really feed the delusionists anymore.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join