It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Out of curiosity, and if this has been asked my bad, has anyone thought to look at the other planets in our solar system to see if their magentic poles are also affected? All I have been seeing is the concentration on Earth (which I understand), but no info on other planets.

IF its large enough to affect Earth, it would also affect other bodies, which would be observable.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
These two suns filmed in Sri Lanka are really far apart - taken about one year ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The tooth fairy says one problem at a time!!! The're having a hard enough time explaining the original claim.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Out of curiosity, and if this has been asked my bad, has anyone thought to look at the other planets in our solar system to see if their magentic poles are also affected? All I have been seeing is the concentration on Earth (which I understand), but no info on other planets.

IF its large enough to affect Earth, it would also affect other bodies, which would be observable.

Don't know Beaker but there was some info a little while back about some changes to the other planets but I don't think it was refering to the poles - sorry not much help.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

well jupiter has been getting impacts more frequently, and some of it's bands dissappear, and both jupiter and saturn have developed massive new storms.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
These two suns filmed in Sri Lanka are really far apart - taken about one year ago.

www.youtube.com...

Attention skeptics:
If the "second sun" in the video (& a couple other vids which have been posted or mentioned such as Return of the Second Sun) isn't Nibiru

then what is it?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think the reason these videos are getting such harsh criticism is because there has yet to be a single prediction date in the entire Internet's history that has actually come true. March 15th will come, March 15th will go, nothing will happen, and everybody supporting this prediction will mysteriously fall silent about this as they are either never seen again or wait a few months and start posting a new prediction.

I would say I'd eat my hat if this prediction came true, but I'm running out of room to put these hats...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

well jupiter has been getting impacts more frequently, and some of it's bands dissappear, and both jupiter and saturn have developed massive new storms.

This may be of interest to you Seekeye2
www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well its the 5th here in australia and i don't believe any of this garbage about nibiru! I just feel slightly sorry for the people that do believe in this garbage, not much else going on in your lives i take it??

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

Originally posted by wingsfan

This may be of interest to you Seekeye2
www.dailygalaxy.com...

Yes it is, thanks for that phsycedelic I'll enjoy reading that again.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by watchthemfly

Haha, I was just coming here to post that it is the 5th and we made it through yet another doomsday prediction. We humans just don't seem to listen to prophecy well.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by watchthemfly

Haha, I was just coming here to post that it is the 5th and we made it through yet another doomsday prediction. We humans just don't seem to listen to prophecy well.

S'okay, only 10 days until the next one. (the pole shift one.)
edit on 5-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

Originally posted by Seekeye2

www.youtube.com...

Attention skeptics:
If the "second sun" in the video (& a couple other vids which have been posted or mentioned such as Return of the Second Sun) isn't Nibiru

then what is it?

ATS Thread - 2 suns in Russia

Originally posted by Phage
It's an atmospheric effect referred to as a sundog.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

My birthday is on the 27th, I'm confident I will be seeing it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I think the reason these videos are getting such harsh criticism is because there has yet to be a single prediction date in the entire Internet's history that has actually come true. March 15th will come, March 15th will go, nothing will happen, and everybody supporting this prediction will mysteriously fall silent about this as they are either never seen again or wait a few months and start posting a new prediction.

I would say I'd eat my hat if this prediction came true, but I'm running out of room to put these hats...

I can help.....I prefer felt or straw..... chicago cubs if I must....lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Thanks for that

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sorry to the op, but I cannot wait until summer gets here. It will be after March 15th and I will be at the lake to observe nature for myself. not sitting in front of a monitor in a dark room(sorry this is how I see he niburu'ers) searching for a planet(star, brown dwarf, etc) that modern science just happens to be hiding from everyone. I think you all need to get out more and enjoy our planet. Get out of the city and visit us country folks, see nature for yourselves. It is pretty spectacular you know, alot of stuff that seems unexplanable, but there is an explanation.

Thank you,

I try not to reply to this topic, but after reading the comments, I just cannot help myself.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Funny thing is, they are liberals, just like yourself!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I can fully understand the skeptics and I too am skeptical about many of the claims that have been made but enjoy discussing this subject bearing in mind that our planet is by anyones standards going through some pretty rough times with nature along with the fact that all the planets in our solar system are about to line up in such a way as has never happened for thousands of years - this alone makes me sit up and see that it is bound to have some impact on nature hence our lives here on Planet Earth.
Being interested also in History and the many recorded ancient writings by those who have proven to hold great knowledge of the heavens, so accurate that we ourselves have only discovered in relitavely recent times hence, like many on this thread I will err on the side of caution.

There isn't anything we can do about it anyway should some kind of catastrophy come along but given the proven cover ups by the various departments ie., Nasa, I would rather know and watch for any signs that may give us warning.

I do hope the ancients are wrong but would not like many skeptics laugh at their claims - this would surely be both arrogant and foolish.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
On another note. If I am wrong and my house,computer, solar panels etc.. survives, I will personally hook my computer up to my solar setup and retract every statement I have ever posted on this subject here on ATS.

(I have about 30 watts of solar power. I could log on for a few minutes at a time...lol)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join