It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's already the 5th of March. March 4 has already come to pass with nothing out of the ordinary. I wonder if things will begin to escalate within a few days leading up to March 15?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
I dont know what your stance is but theres so much flaw in your logic. How can you compare the spaceshuttle's speed from earth to the moon to the speed of a planet from the sun to earth? Do you realize the distance from the sun to earth is much larger than earth to moon right?

Originally posted by Caji316
Quote:It would take at least 10 - 20yrs for it to pass the Sun and reach the Earth.

I don't inderstand this ..The sun acts up and sends flairs here in 1-2 days but you say it would take a planet 10-20 years to travel the same distance? I don't think so...This doesn't add up. A brown dwarft may not be seen until it is right on us..Seen with the human eyes that is...A raggedy ass space shuttle can go to the moon in a few day...and it, compared to a planet moving is like comparing a baby crawling to a jet air plane....

Just wait and see...Only 7 more months then peeps will know for sure..That is if Home Land Security and FEMA don't destroy us first !!!
edit on 4-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

I'm no astronomer, but I'm guessing that the speed of light travels faster than any solid planet, so if Nibiru was next to the sun, we could see it, but it would take a bit longer for it to actually reach earth, which it wouldndt if the trajectory of the orbit I've seen is correct, Nibiru makes a turn around the sun between the Sun and Earth. Still, I would think that we would have been able to see two suns farther apart for some time as Nibiru approached the sun.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikke24
guys
niburu ( if it is coming) is coming from the south
nobody in America or europe can possible see it on march 5th, because we see another hemisphere

Pictures taken are NOT Niburu

we have to ask the south Aussi's or the South Americans if they see something

anybody from there?????

I live in Melbourne. I can check the sky on a certain date when the planet is meant to be seen from Melbourne.

Anyone know when is will be?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I dont know what your stance is but theres so much flaw in your logic. How can you compare the spaceshuttle's speed from earth to the moon to the speed of a planet from the sun to earth? Do you realize the distance from the sun to earth is much larger than earth to moon right?

Quote:It would take at least 10 - 20yrs for it to pass the Sun and reach the Earth.

I don't inderstand this ..The sun acts up and sends flairs here in 1-2 days but you say it would take a planet 10-20 years to travel the same distance? I don't think so...This doesn't add up. A brown dwarft may not be seen until it is right on us..Seen with the human eyes that is...A raggedy ass space shuttle can go to the moon in a few day...and it, compared to a planet moving is like comparing a baby crawling to a jet air plane....

Just wait and see...Only 7 more months then peeps will know for sure..That is if Home Land Security and FEMA don't destroy us first !!!

I'm no astronomer, but I'm guessing that the speed of light travels faster than any solid planet, so if Nibiru was next to the sun, we could see it, but it would take a bit longer for it to actually reach earth, which it wouldndt if the trajectory of the orbit I've seen is correct, Nibiru makes a turn around the sun between the Sun and Earth. Still, I would think that we would have been able to see two suns farther apart for some time as Nibiru approached the sun.

This pic taken in Russia shows two suns mush further apart than the one in China:
www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PacoSantos
It's already the 5th of March. March 4 has already come to pass with nothing out of the ordinary. I wonder if things will begin to escalate within a few days leading up to March 15?

Whats happening on the 15th March?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

This pic taken in Russia shows two suns mush further apart than the one in China:
www.stevequayle.com...

Sorry wrong link:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Is today the day when we finally learn our fate - 4th March is the day we are supposed to see Nibiru break through the solar ecliptic plain. This guy appears to have an angle on it. Taken from usmessageboard.com - watch the sky you folks with your telescopes.
Better still watch out for rising seas etc.,

Quote:
From:Terral ...mail.com)Sent:Tue 2/15/11 11:05 AMTo: [email protected];

WFLA News Tip Line:

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf. The coordinates of the brown dwarf are 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 in the Constellation Leo. The NASA orbit diagram/chart for the comet Elenin shows the tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf that will pass 22.3 million miles from the Earth on October 17, 2011. Google has blacked out Google Sky images of this exact location, which you can read about in my USMB posting here:

Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

That post has pictures of the inbound brown dwarf and multiple moons. Follow the link to my Brown Dwarf Timeline here:

The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

The first Gov link in that post shows you the NASA tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf, but cleverly disguised as a harmless comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The data says the brown dwarf will break through the solar ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, when the earth change 'events' will begin to escalate out of control. In that event, people must evacuate the coasts in anticipation of severe rogue tides and tidal waves associated with the anticipated March 15, 2011 'pole shift event.' The magnetic shift since 2004 is actually magnetic pole migration in response to the gravity well, massive magnetism and polarity of the approaching brown dwarf that orbits near the sun just once every 3600 years. I realize that this News Tip seems outrageous, but this is what all the evidence in my investigation is saying and the people have a right to see the evidence and decide for themselves. In other words, this is the very reason the Tip Line was created in the first place and pushing this under the carpet makes WFLA part of a very big Global Conspiracy to hide 'the truth' like Google. This is what Google is hiding:

i29.photobucket.com...

Now this is what you see at 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58:

i29.photobucket.com...

Now you tell me why the only place on Google Sky that is blacked out just happens to be the same exact location of the recently-discovered ELEnin Comet? Your meteorologists are smart people. Have them look these things up. I am not saying this is doomsday, but the people had better be prepared:

100 miles from coasts.
200 feet above sea level.
away from fault zones.
away from volcanoes.
away from Yellowstone.
away from New Madrid Fault Zone.
away from Mississippi River Valley from Louisiana to Michigan.

Peoples have survived Nibiru for hundreds of thousands of years, but they were prepared. You have been given sufficient information to get the warning out, or to shove this News Story under the rug.

Terral ...
terral...mail.com
USMB

Your wrong!!!! the coords you give 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 is just to the left of Orion my friend check it out. Right where, google has blacked out the sky map, on google earth. Also right where planet X is supposed to have come from. It's very near LBN 985 take a look.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

www.stevequayle.com...

Sorry wrong link:

Here it is a Video: www.ask.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Anyone see this? Could this be a reflection this far apart? doesnt even look nearly the same to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Thanks and I didnt know there was a Russian pic

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

That video from Russia wasn't really that convincing.

However! Check out a Youtube vid called Return of the Second Sun and tell me what you think. Amoungst the most convincing vids on the topic I've seen so far

edit on 5-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: Better now

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Time to sew on my Away Team patch?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

Originally posted by PacoSantos

Whats happening on the 15th March?

Business as usual

2nd

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
something o nrsoeedis about high tides
2nd line

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
what is the friggen purpose of this thread its been covered before, alot!. now i was expecting to read/see something i didnt already know.... but no, just another one of these threads, for some w@anker to get flags+star.

p.s i belive in this event.. i think, peace !!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Big surprise, eh?

I think most of us here knew nothing was going to happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Interesting name....ELEnin.....? You make that up? Hard to miss the implication of an Extinction Level Event..... Yes, I watch movies too... lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
To me it seems that possible facts may be hidden, and that provides me with more reasons to think there is a conspiracy behind it. If there is nothing to hide, don't hide it.

I think that was the point...

But cant you see the logic fallacy in that statement?

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding it!

How can you ever get the answer - if there is nothing to hide, they cannot prove they aren't.

You're arguing for something that has no logical outcome.

It's the same as if I were say to you "You have invisible pink unicorns in your fridge, and unless you prove that you do not, I will consider you lying about it."..

When you show me a piccy of your fridge, I will then claim that you photoshopped it out, because I cannot see in your freezer.

You will then show me a piccy of your freezer.

I will then say "show me both, You're hiding something by not showing me everything in your house all at once!" which changes the goal posts for what would satisfy you - as in all things on ATS.

At this point You say "Up Yours. I've shown you what you wanted and you are not satisfied." and I go "AHHA! Now I know you're lying, you wont show me!"

and we go on and on and on.....

edit on 5/3/2011 by badw0lf because: Got confused with the quotes and then lost my train of thought.... grrr oO

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
Anyone see this? Could this be a reflection this far apart? doesnt even look nearly the same to me.

Ok the other vids i've seen of the so called nibiru are ust simple lense flares or sundogs ....

But this video is good proof because it can't be a reflection or flare or even a sundog because its just to far ...

These kinds of videos should be taken into consideration not the ones that focus on the sun that has a reflection near it ...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
March the 15th!!!!!

Well that sucks... There goes my St Paddys Day plans!!! Right out the window... Bummer!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join