It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Watch the full video on helioviewer.org and put date 2011-03-04, Time 12:15:00 and time-step 15min. The moon appears to reverse its course. Is this a phenomenon caused by the Earth's wobble and thus normal or is it some sort of anomaly that indicates this might not be the moon after all?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by linux2216

Do you mean the "double" eclipse? No, it's not caused by the Earth's wobble. That is much to slow to have any observable effect. And since the satelllite is in geosynchronous orbit it wouldn' have any affect anyway.

It is caused by retrograde motion of the Moon. An apparent, from the point of view of SDO, reversal of the Moon's movement. It's the same thing we seen when planets are retrograde. They don't really reverse but from our point of view they do.

We never see the Moon retrograde becase we are at the focus of its orbit. SDO is not so it does.

It is the moon. Here's a video from December "predicting" it

edit on 3/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I CAN SEE IT, EVERYBODY LOOK NOW!!!

Oh no wait, no I cant... sorry everyone.

Seriously though, apart from the obvious flaw of y'know.. not actually being able to see anything a whole 5 days after its passed this 'solar ecliptic plane' (which quite frankly doesnt even sound like a real thing)... the person the OP quotes fails massively by the mere mention of google sky.

Look at ANY random part of google sky, I bet it wont take you more than 5 minutes to come across something which you could describe (and probably has actually been described as that on here before) as a spaceship, death star, scooby doo, giant space banana or a mysterious blacked out part - which is obviously only there to hide one of the previous suggestions.
I do fully appreciate NASA's logic though... I mean any crazy fool trying to cover something up might just copy & paste another inconspicuous part of the sky over the bit intending to be hidden. But not NASA, they're one step ahead, they put a black box over it instead, MUCH less obvious! Next time I spill something on the floor, instead of maybe replacing the carpet or placing something over it, I'll just put a great big black bit of paper down over said spillage, problem solved!

Google sky - not reliable for predicting world ending events.

edit on 09/Mar/2011 by Bluebelle because: Apparently constructing understandable sentences is not one of my talents... yes I did include long words there to make myself feel better.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ROFL. Good point

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I CAN SEE IT, EVERYBODY LOOK NOW!!!

Oh no wait, no I cant... sorry everyone.

Seriously though, apart from the obvious flaw of y'know.. not actually being able to see anything a whole 5 days after its passed this 'solar ecliptic plane' (which quite frankly doesnt even sound like a real thing)... the person the OP quotes fails massively by the mere mention of google sky.

Look at ANY random part of google sky, I bet it wont take you more than 5 minutes to come across something which you could describe (and probably has actually described as that on here before) as a spaceship, death star, scooby doo, giant space banana or a mysterious blacked out part - which is obviously only there to hide one of the previous suggestions.
I do fully appreciate NASA's logic though... I mean any crazy fool trying to cover something up might just copy & paste another inconspicuous part of the sky over the bit intending to be hidden. But not NASA, they're one step ahead, they put a black box over it instead, MUCH less obvious! Next time I spill something on the floor, instead of maybe replacing the carpet or placing something over it, I'll just put a great big black bit of paper over it, problem solved!

Google sky - not reliable for predicting world ending events.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Follow up: get a welding mask and watch the Sun-----I did get a mask and I only see one sun.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

They used an iphone, I tried here up north yesterday with a kodak dx model and a sony hadicam...
Niether one gave anything past the hyper sun glare.. and using sunglesses for a filter [even multiple layered] produced crap results... My little one used her Nintendo DSi and it picked up a swell, very noticable looking at 7oclock directly at the sun...

I (was) able to debunk several spots I was able to notice, by shifting my camera's relative positions...
I'm no alarmist... but if I see it, I see it, if don't I don't...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The only bad thing about using a mask is... there are 3 layers of glass- on the right side of the sun, I do see another object but it could be a glare from the lens.- I had my husband look too, he saw the same as I ---. BUT I also see something under the sun on the left...I will keep watching the sun while its going down ..it's 6:15 pm almost sunset.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Im looking forward to seeing Niburu on 3/15/2011. Gonna set up a tent and have a case full of bottled tiger blood

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
March 10th... still nothing from news outlets here in the UK.
I've just seen that the Dali lama is 'doing a runner' and retiring,
maybe he knows something?

So I've stopped paying my bills and taken to the bottle... and I'd
like to thank my fellow-ATSers for bringing the world-ending news
to me.

The 15th will be our day of reckoning... oh God.
edit on 9-3-2011 by A boy in a dress because: does it matter anymore?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Nibiru is a freaking ninja! It's really sneaking up on us!

Seriously guys...paranoid doom prophecies aside...is there anyone who actually believes that we are 5 days away from being killed by a massive object in space? Haven't even the most diehard believers started backpedaling by now?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

nothing is supposed to crash into earth but cause some kind of massive earthquake on earth so if you are not in an unsafe building or a by the oceans or by a volcano or by a fault line you should be safe. my friends and I are preparing for this just in case some # does hit the fan. now im just wondering what will it be like if this actually happens. I am real skeptical about this because I have seen no proof. those who are wondering why this isnt on the news is because 1: its not real 2: they dont want to cause the entire public to freakout and riot and social chaos and breakdown. also I am wondering if most of the U.S. ambassadors being called to washington for the FIRST time and the dahli lama resigning also FEMA preparing for some huge disaster is linked to the 15th next week.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Way to go man but why do truthseekers have to put up with people like you who refuse to even be skeptical?

I think finding truth involves not believing in made up stuff that has no evidence to back it. That could be way out in left field. Perhaps we should believe absolutely every post so we know every truth?

When something does not have enough evidence to be easy believed, although usually there is enough evidence, you just leave it alone and declare it possible. I see no reason for the same people to go on a smear campaign of countless ad hominem attacks.

That will only strenghten the opposition to believe SOMETHING IS being hidden. Being payed to ridicule is the only reasonable assumption one can make, unless of course you have a horrible inferiority complex and nothing else better to do in your boring existance.

I don't even believe nibiru exists, but I will not rule it out either. I don't go on any smear campaigns about it. I DO believe nemesis is real and I have been trying to point out the difference between the two for a long time. My patience is wearing thin...I have been called an idiot, dellusional and immature for no good reason...just because I may be "naive" yet I don't get taken for a ride too often and I consider myself a happy person. I don't panic because nasa hides anything it wants under national security pretenses, I only get mad at their endless audacity. I get mad when people do not bother to do any alternative research at all yet are the first to come on ATS and act like bored 10 year old kids. Even when evidence is presented they find 100 excuses..sun flares, sun dogs, the moon, swamp gas, russian missles, etc!

At least get your STORY straight so you may have 5 percent credibility rather than ZERO percent!
This IS my last post in this thread because we are not having a discussion, we are having a flame war. Good luck ignorant disinfo agents talking to the wall from now on.............

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
??? I thought having a discussion is to present all ideas. Its not about getting our story straight because we are not the ones making outrageous claims. Sun flare, sun dog do serve to explain the video. Nobody said anything about failed rocket launch or swamp gas. You are lumping all the disagreements people have with you on this post and some of them dont even apply. Oh by the way, Niburu is not here yet

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by boncho

Way to go man but why do truthseekers have to put up with people like you who refuse to even be skeptical?

I think finding truth involves not believing in made up stuff that has no evidence to back it. That could be way out in left field. Perhaps we should believe absolutely every post so we know every truth?

When something does not have enough evidence to be easy believed, although usually there is enough evidence, you just leave it alone and declare it possible. I see no reason for the same people to go on a smear campaign of countless ad hominem attacks.

That will only strenghten the opposition to believe SOMETHING IS being hidden. Being payed to ridicule is the only reasonable assumption one can make, unless of course you have a horrible inferiority complex and nothing else better to do in your boring existance.

I don't even believe nibiru exists, but I will not rule it out either. I don't go on any smear campaigns about it. I DO believe nemesis is real and I have been trying to point out the difference between the two for a long time. My patience is wearing thin...I have been called an idiot, dellusional and immature for no good reason...just because I may be "naive" yet I don't get taken for a ride too often and I consider myself a happy person. I don't panic because nasa hides anything it wants under national security pretenses, I only get mad at their endless audacity. I get mad when people do not bother to do any alternative research at all yet are the first to come on ATS and act like bored 10 year old kids. Even when evidence is presented they find 100 excuses..sun flares, sun dogs, the moon, swamp gas, russian missles, etc!

At least get your STORY straight so you may have 5 percent credibility rather than ZERO percent!
This IS my last post in this thread because we are not having a discussion, we are having a flame war. Good luck ignorant disinfo agents talking to the wall from now on.............

edit on 10-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting. There has been a prophecy that the Antichrist was born on March 4th. This is the astrological birth chart for the time that has been given by several different psychics. I wonder how this birth chart looks for the time March 4-15, 2011.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

"several different psychics"???

Since no one has ever clinically proven to have psychic powers, I'll just say that a bunch of people randomly guessed...and their ideas hold no water whatsoever.

Seriously guys...shouldn't we have a higher standard of evidence for outrageous claims than "some dude on the internet thinks it could happen"?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
March 11th... the weekend is around the corner.
Four days more and we're all gone and thank you O.P
for the 'heads-up'

I'm curious, how are fellow ATSers going to spend their last day?

Well, at least we won't have to debate whether there are pychics
or not!

Here's something to hum to as the veil comes down on our planet.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

At least get your STORY straight so you may have 5 percent credibility rather than ZERO percent! This IS my last post in this thread because we are not having a discussion, we are having a flame war. Good luck ignorant disinfo agents talking to the wall from now on.............

Get my story straight? This isn't my story. This is another deluded attempt at pawning off a crap theory with nothing to back it up.

You have no credibility, because you humor this nonsense. Just as the OP has no credibility, because he perpetuates it.

If you want a real discussion on the matter Go get and SLR camera with UV filters and take repeated shots of the Sun. Get a welding mask and look through it first to see if it's worth your time. Get a filter that lets you set up a camcorder and record throughout the day giving us 5 to 10 shots of these anomalous objects next to the Sun.

Show that it is not another faked YouTube video, if you want input on the matter. If instead we just repost delusional ramblings with nothing to back them, and videos with sunflares, than yes, me thinking that is absurd must make me a disinfo agent.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A planet such as Nibiru should have been easily spotted by the naked eye just like Venus. I doubt this so called planet even exists, infact I'm 100% sure it doesn't exist. Although I do not rule out the fact of other possibilities and that it could be an asteroid on collision with the earth or even an interstellar alien starship

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join