It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm no space expert...but I'd assume that if we are days away from being hit by a massive planet, then we should be able to get some clear pictures of it by now...and in fact should be able to see it in the sky at some point very soon.

Wait...let me guess...a giant hologram is covering the entire sky of the earth, leading us to think that a giant object isnt barreling down on us...

So...if this doesn't happen...will all of you Planet X'ers admit you were wrong, or will you just move on to a new doomsday date?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
I'm no space expert...but I'd assume that if we are days away from being hit by a massive planet, then we should be able to get some clear pictures of it by now...and in fact should be able to see it in the sky at some point very soon.

Wait...let me guess...a giant hologram is covering the entire sky of the earth, leading us to think that a giant object isnt barreling down on us...

So...if this doesn't happen...will all of you Planet X'ers admit you were wrong, or will you just move on to a new doomsday date?

Nope, planet X keeps moving behind the sun as our earth orbits the sun. Like hide and seek. We got a glimpse of it yesterday because it forgot to move behind the sun.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I see it like this: This isnt the type of information that you ignorantly turn a blind eye to. Just the fact that their is a "possibility" that any of this "could happen" means we all short be on the look out for March 15th! Theanks for the info! [keeping my eyes open]

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mzmusiq
reply to post by Seekeye2

I see it like this: This isnt the type of information that you ignorantly turn a blind eye to. Just the fact that their is a "possibility" that any of this "could happen" means we all short be on the look out for March 15th! Theanks for the info! [keeping my eyes open]

There is still the chance that I could win the lottery.

Which reminds, I need to check my tickets. I bet I have better odds that seeing Nabitu and the Anuvacuumi pilots.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Even if there is a doomsday planet hurtling towards earths orbit...I see no evidence to lead me to think that March 15th would be the day it would arrive. It could arrive the 16th, or August 28th...or 173 years from now.

So, it COULD happen any day...just as an angry, fire breathing unicorn from Mars could attack us any day...but I'm not keeping watch for either...

PS: My random choosing of August 28th is all the evidence some will need to claim that we should keep our eye on that date for a possible attack from Planet X.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
wow, so now its March 15th? How did that happen? Reminds me of all the disclosure threads where the dates keep changing...

Since I hate people who post and ask questions without reading through the entire thread (to escape repetitions and look stupid), I won't ask. If I'm interested later I'll read/skim through it. Or maybe I'll just stay in ignorance, not believing that a few select individuals are more aware than the entire professional space community (wow, what a conspiracy, hahaha.....) OK, now that I've changed my attitude, I'll read through it for a laugh.........

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

You might want to read just for the humour aspect, there were a few areas that were better than late night stand up.

I don't mind summing it up for you.

We: Planet Earth, are being invaded by a brown dwarf sun [sic] that has on it a group of intergalactic demigods that are here to destroy the draco-reptilian leaders who rule our world and they are travelling here on the aforementioned brown dwarf sun [sic] that is also hollow and it vibrates at a different frequency than us (I think that is why we can't detect it with electronics) and also people are videotaping it with cell phones and handicams.

And no astronomers have seen it.

That's about it. I hope you aren't as terrified as I am

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We need to protect 'Doctor' Hoagland from the invaders

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Toxicsurf

You might want to read just for the humour aspect, there were a few areas that were better than late night stand up.

I don't mind summing it up for you.

We: Planet Earth, are being invaded by a brown dwarf sun [sic] that has on it a group of intergalactic demigods that are here to destroy the draco-reptilian leaders who rule our world and they are travelling here on the aforementioned brown dwarf sun [sic] that is also hollow and it vibrates at a different frequency than us (I think that is why we can't detect it with electronics) and also people are videotaping it with cell phones and handicams.

And no astronomers have seen it.

That's about it. I hope you aren't as terrified as I am

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

thats what i heard also. alongside facebook shutdown. which i think both tend to be just rather guesses or stabs in the dark and praise something bad happens to someone to justify their CALAMITY

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The end of the world is written in the book of Revelation. Planet x is no where there. If you want to know how the end will happen all you need to do is read the book of Revelation.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Yes. Because that makes complete sense.

Way to bring this thread into more crazy than it already was.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Anxiously awaiting the "UPDATE:..." portion of the thread to specify the date to be March 4, 2012.

Why would a brown dwarf have moons? Wouldn't they be planets?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gam3pr0

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by RANDOMguess

2012 is the return of the Annunaki but their planet will arrive first and it seems to be this year.

How could the Annunaki survive on a rouge planet that goes so far away from the sun?

you should know the answer to this question, hollow earth? reason to believe all the planets in our system are hollow

Ahh fuk yeah I didn't even think of that...and I was just replying to another thread giving links about the entrance threw the north pole. What was I thinking, thanks
edit on 6-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

It's called credibility, the OP doesn't have any.

Also wonderful how the OP hasn't chimed in in quite some time.
edit on 5-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

look MR.POSER. we get your point ....you don't believe in niburu/planet x(or whatever it is) ..now stop attacking the OP and an insulting other people who try and contribute to this thread.....be skeptical...nothing wrong with that but try not to be an arrogant arse while you're at it...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Not unless you can see in infrared. I don't even think the light of our own sun would be able to reflect off of it, so you can see it in a second hand way, but not sure, just speculating. Maybe under certain conditions, or something.

A brown dwarf? You can see Jupiter with the naked eye so why couldn't you see a planet the same size that is supposedly (according to some proponents of Nijiru) near Mars at the moment?

Who said it's a planet? And if it does exist, it's name is binky so get it right, not Nibiru or whatever else. And Nijiru does not exist, your just making that up. And why the hell would it be near mars at the moment. Were are you getting this stuff from.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well , looking all day from my Australian vantage point, must admit, no 2 Suns

throw stones if you will but I aint seeing it.....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
1st post!!

i havn't seen nibiru, its been rainy/cloudy/eerie weather lately in QLD, AUS.
but im waiting for the sun to come out so i can have a look at sunrise, sunset with my welding helmet. will post if i see anything, but im sure these chemtrails will do there job...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mzmusiq

Why's everyone mentioning March 15? Is that when we're meant to see Nibiru?

If so, what time of the day and where should Aussies look?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
1st post!!

but im sure these chemtrails will do there job...

it really seems they are doing the job fellow QLD'ER

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam
reply to post by mzmusiq

Why's everyone mentioning March 15? Is that when we're meant to see Nibiru?

If so, what time of the day and where should Aussies look?

The only place I have ever seen Nibiru is in the toilet after I've eaten a very large meal.

I surmise that will be the only place anyone will see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join