It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

what can Newton tell us about Dark Matter? he's busy with apples, i'm busy with the Heavenly Bodies at a time when it's more crucial than ever. this is way bigger than just gravity. i'm trying to figure it all out myself and try to help others open their mind to the Cosmos rather than Facebook and paychecks...(you should see what Facebook "friends" think when i post youtube vids about these kind of topics and what not!)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bloody nora!!

it's the 6'th now.. and Night time here in aus.

If newbeerinyou hit or was even close it was all due to friday night.

*hic*

nibiru, piss or get off the pot!

cheers!

Where has my sausage roll gone - Ahh there it is.. in the crack pot with all my other meaty pastries... oO

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
reply to post by vinunleaded

i don't think one person mentioned the way Nibiru's orbit comes into our solar system when it does every 3600 years. what's so hard to figure out that a planet has a 3600 year orbit that happens to enter into our asteroid belt between Mars & Jupiter? not everything from our galaxy revolves around OUR sun.

ahhh your close but not quite there yet, you are right not everything orbits our sun, but think about this for a second, orbits are effected by gravity , so what ever nibiru is orbiting would have to have a massive gravity field to be effecting a planet with such a huge orbit.............ok now if nibiru is going to be really close to earth wouldnt that gravity already be effecting earth? yes yes it would.

it is really an impossible for an non-milky way orbiting planet to come into our solar system. the laws do not allow it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

ok, it might, but that doesn't affect us...making one revolution around a blackhole while in one of the arms of it's galaxy won't do anything to us...if the sun lines up with the center, the center supposedly is giving off massive amounts of energy that will hit our sun...(do you ever see how much energy radiates from the sun when it has one of those "little" flares? to tell me the Mayans were just bored is foolish.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

close.... were lined up every december 21st

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
For those of you predicting the arrival of Planet X...

When can we expect a new date for the arrival of this death star? I mean...after the 15th when nothing happens...surely you will claim that it's approach was slowed down by Google/Dick Cheney/Lizard Men and that there is a new date for disaster...I mean...there is NO WAY you'll actually drop this subject when this prediction ends up being wrong...so can you just share the new doomsday date now?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Has anyone even read the last several pages of this thread? It is completely ridiculous, from both sides. It's as if there are 10 conversations going on between 20 drunks at a bar, and none of them know, nor care, what the others are talking about.

I hate to be this person, but I posted a video several pages back that seems to have been skipped by most. Will someone, who believes that the images in the beginning of this thread actually show a physical object near our own sun, please watch this video? I want to know how you can watch this video and still think anything you see in any video or photo is an actual physical anomaly, and not an optical illusion, or camera artifact.
Not Nibiru - Proof

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

ahh, i never said this rogue planet wasn't from our galaxy though...there are over 150 globular clusters that ORBIT our Milky Way like satellites...one cluster (Hercules cluster) is 75 light years across containing a million suns...you can't tell me that something can't come into our galaxy

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The 15th will be an eclipse of niribu and earth... Does anybody have any scientific data to support the earthquakes? Have we come to a consensus on how big it is????

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

July 22'nd

Or maybe August 4'th 2022

Any number in between - any event encountered in between will be evidence of I SAID SO!!!

Hold your hands!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tberch
Have we come to a consensus on how big it is????

About this big...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

So all they have to do is re-film it and turn the camera around to see if it's real or an illusion, that seems like a fair request.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

technically, nobody said it was gonna hit us...it's def. gonna disrupt the planet quite a bit...it's not the end, just the beginning of the end...i love how people think everything happens in a snap. well, when what you don't believe becomes proven in a snap, you will mentally snap...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

Ha, you have failed to mention the moons gravity. The Earth has gravity and tries to pull the Moon, likewise the Moon has gravity and tries to pull the Earth. So therefore they are pulling in opposite directions, so the distance between earth and moon is maintained as both of the gravitational forces effectively cancel each other out, thus the constant theory.

The orbit is far more complex to understand, but it has to do with the above mentioned gravity, the axial spin of the earth and the the inertia of both moon and earth.

Ta da?........

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
General reply to this thread...

With all due respect to all posters on this thread...one thing is very clear to me, IMHO:

All those who profess to know about our galaxy like where the center is or which planet is closer to earth or on the same orbit therewith ALL to a one fail to explain, with all their charts, graphs, and mouthing about it...none have been able to explain WHY the moon continues to remain in orbit above the earth and not crash into our earth at any moment...WHY is that?

Newton explained it as a "constant" in his equations...but if gravity attracts, what is the particular constant...the constant itself does NOT explain why the moon remains in orbit where it does...The truth is more like gravity both repels and attracts...and newton does not cover that aspect.

Therefore, without adequate explanation...those who claim to know where the center of the universe it or is not is just tomfoolery at best, distraction at worst...

And, to see for yourself just track the moon path, shape, size, and location every night for the next week and see for yourself how wrong Newton really is/was. The moon orbit is erratic and unpredictable much to Newtons chagrin.

From what I understand the moon is actually moving away from Earth. This is possible because of the tidal forces from earth and the moon are creating friction that causes the smaller object to lose orbital energy so it will slowly drift away. This process takes a long time, in the cosmic calendar, human race only surfaced in the last 1 minute out of the last 11 1/2 months

In this topic theres 2 groups that claim to believe they understand the universe. One gets their info from conspiracy websites and one gets their info from observable scientific models. Rejecting those facts taken from the scientific models is like denying the earth is spherical
edit on 5-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

i'm not joking or being sarcastic mate, but do cyclones happen a lot in Australia? i know they happen, i just don't know how often...there was one there recently right? i heard it killed several people...there was a big flood there too wasn't there? i know they had to delay the filming of Mad Max: Fury Road because of it...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I saw it and agree, however, those that choose to believe despite all evidence will happily ignore it. Ignoring = ignorant, you know that right kids?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

So do you think all the astronomers and men in white coats are being stifled?
I'm very confused about all this as no News programme on TV has mentioned
it either.
The Governments of the world... (including Libya right now)... must be in on it
together.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Eh what? I don't believe in nibiru.....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

they admitted to it on Valentine's Day...it was on CNN i think...they called it Tyche though

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join