It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
reply to post by ShotgunSplat

don't go by date. nobody really knows the exact day...go by the stars and planets and everything else we've learned about our glorious universe. we are gonna see the orbit of a huge body into our solar system. then, if we're still here, we're gonna witness (or be part of an end to an age) the 2012 winter solstice where our Sun will be lined up with The Galactic Center (every 26,000 years)...you can go by date on that one...

From what I understand the galatic center is the center of the milky way galaxy where theres a gigantic blackhole. Our son orbits around this center. Can you explain the concept of the Sun being lined up with the Galatic Center?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

look at Mars and Jupiter in our sky...do they really seem that close? what do you know of the people on this planet 3600 years ago? you can't deny the way celestial bodies move in our universe...there are collisions/births/destructions every day out there!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Another lame prediction date has come to pass.

File this under "H" for:

HOAX
edit on 5-3-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I am ridiculously sick of hearing people spew the "The sun will be aligned with the galactic center in 2012" #. Seriously, you guys need to think more, if the galactic center is the GALACTIC CENTER, we are always aligned with it, because it is THE CENTER.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Amazing footage and the news report from Taiwan is just fantastic.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

the sun does not orbit the center of our galaxy. the sun moves up and down in one of the arms of our spiral galaxy. it lines up with the center of our galaxy every 13,000 years (every 26,000 years till it lines up during Winter Solstice)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Many astronomers are told to shut up about such things but many have come forward and said that they have seen this.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

no, we're in a spiral galaxy...our galaxy is not a perfect circle.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

look at Mars and Jupiter in our sky...do they really seem that close? what do you know of the people on this planet 3600 years ago? you can't deny the way celestial bodies move in our universe...there are collisions/births/destructions every day out there!

I already know they are not close....In fact, Jupiter's distance from the Sun is 5 times that of Mars. Now, Jupiter's orbit is 11 years. If something the size of Jupiter was coming toward us every 3600 years and 3/15/2011 was the date then there would have been a bright ass object in our sky for centuries. Do you get it now?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Many astronomers are told to shut up about such things but many have come forward and said that they have seen this.

Yea including my professor and his students right? I must have missed the memo

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

the sun does not orbit the center of our galaxy. the sun moves up and down in one of the arms of our spiral galaxy. it lines up with the center of our galaxy every 13,000 years (every 26,000 years till it lines up during Winter Solstice)

Can you give me a credible link that backs this information up? Our sun does orbit the center of the galaxy every 225 million years (estimation)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
General reply to this thread...

With all due respect to all posters on this thread...one thing is very clear to me, IMHO:

All those who profess to know about our galaxy like where the center is or which planet is closer to earth or on the same orbit therewith ALL to a one fail to explain, with all their charts, graphs, and mouthing about it...none have been able to explain WHY the moon continues to remain in orbit above the earth and not crash into our earth at any moment...WHY is that?

Newton explained it as a "constant" in his equations...but if gravity attracts, what is the particular constant...the constant itself does NOT explain why the moon remains in orbit where it does...The truth is more like gravity both repels and attracts...and newton does not cover that aspect.

Therefore, without adequate explanation...those who claim to know where the center of the universe it or is not is just tomfoolery at best, distraction at worst...

And, to see for yourself just track the moon path, shape, size, and location every night for the next week and see for yourself how wrong Newton really is/was. The moon orbit is erratic and unpredictable much to Newtons chagrin.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

yeah, i'm not going by a certain date of March 15, but, from what i've researched, there will be a day where most of us will be able to see it. the only thing that's got me is, when we see these videos of something beside the Sun, it looks much BIGGER than a brown dwarf, which are supposedly 4 times the size of Jupiter...that's bigger than 4 Jupiters if you ask me (if it's out as far as the asteroid belt)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Another lame prediction date has come to pass.

File this under "H" for:

HOAX
edit on 5-3-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

NO, that is exactly what is wrong with this site. Too quick to scoff averything off as a Hoax...

According to the info, we wouldn't see major Earth effects until 3/15, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
The moon orbit is erratic and unpredictable much to Newtons chagrin.

No, it is not. It is perfectly predictable.

We know exactly where the moon will be in a weeks time, or a years or whenever you like really.
edit on 5-3-2011 by pazcat because: spolling

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

sorry dude, the center of the universe and the center of the Milky Way are 2 way different things! billions of galaxies just in our universe let alone possibilities of many universes...what don't you get about our galaxy? we know exactly where the center is and we know exactly which arm of the galaxy we live in...it's not hard to fathom. our whole galaxy is moving and so is Andromeda galaxy for example...which is gonna slowly collide with our Milky Way in the next billions of years...still, we know where our galactic center is.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

was this exact thread, with these exact words, and those exact pictures, not already posted?

@EdWard54

lmfao
edit on 5-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I bought a big telescope and a series of filters from the Nat Geo shop today and they made me sign a Nibiru Non Disclosure Agreement before I left the store.

IT'S TRUE! EVERYONE IS IN ON THE DECEPTION! WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

Hang on... there's two guys in black suits at my door... They're onto me!

IRM

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Planet X. Nibiru. #ing Santa Claus.

Those videos on youtube show "something" but there is NO evidence to prove it's actually Nibiru or anything of the sort. "How interesting you can see the moons!" Really? REALLY? And you know those are moons because...you're a professional astronomer using real telescopes? No, no you're not. SO STFU.

It's a #ing POS digital camera taking video of the sun through glass. First mistake. Second, you can't just call it Nibiru without PROVING it first.

"Oh look a UFO! Aliens!" Not necessarily. You never looked inside the cockpit so stfu. (Just an example of how people make claims with nothing to back it up)

IS NIBIRU REAL? I don't #ing know! Neither do YOU!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Oh here we go again. Pardon my drunkeness at 1:30 am but COUbull#GH. Do any of you know how big a friggen brown dwarf is and how much gravity it has???? Its a fcukn star man.
Nuff said.

Us pissheads know eh..

took me 28 minutes to type this by the way.. *hic*

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join