It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I am not sceptical towards niburu or planet x as some call it. But the guy who filmed it lives in Manchester. As I recall correctly Niburu could only be seen from the southern hemisphere. So that video must be fake or the info on Niburu must be wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ctankep
Look if you want proof go and make a god damn Coronagraph :/

As we get closer and closer this site is going to be packed with threads..........

How about we up the ante? People who believe they are in the know of what's happening and urge others to take precautions and run to the hills etc then when the time comes and it's proven to be nothing but a big drama then I would like to see your profile vanish and never darken this site again....I'd go so far as to have your ip blocked from the site.

Me? Well I believe it's all crap. There won't be no Armageddon or mystery planet coming to pay us a visit. If there is, I'll relinquish my account here on ATS.

Cool way of stacking the deck right there, If your theory is wrong you can get off this sight, if your theory is right I will ... since the sight wont exist cause TSHTF

I'm not a full believer either way i just think you skeptic lot are far too arrogant to think you are right based on what other people have told you.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

What i find incredibly strange, is that there are A LOT of people on this forum who have nothing better to add than calls of fake and wrong ... My question is, why come to a place that you know is full of members suffering from tinfoilitis and try to prove them wrong.

Because believe it or not, there are some unexplained and interesting things to investigate and debate over. The people with atleast half a brain are trying to educate those who take everything at face value, to actually look into the origins and sources these baseless claims come from, to see for themselves it is utter garbage created by someone who is of questionable mental stability.

This forum's mission statement is to "deny ignorance", so therefore I would question why there are people suffering from tinfoilitis here in the first place? If you take everything at face value without any research into the claim made, then I would argue that YOU should not be here!

Baseless claim? The first video posted was from a guy saying he could see this Phenomenon with his own eyes (any camera effect debunked if you take the op for his word) and recorded to say hey i saw this, Who are you to call the op a liar in what he saw? Do you know the OP? how do you know he is of questionable mental stability?

If you wish to go by the terms of Deny Ignorance then you need to open your full brain and realise that you KNOW NOTHING ... your observation based on Astronomy 101 which was written by a few other peoples observations means nothing to me! Go and do some REAL searching like you say and come back with 100% proof that your Observations on a brown dwarf are true and exact. (you can't a brown dwarf has only been photographed once and nothing is known about them, it may be a brown planet filled with pink fluffy marshmallows in the shape of magical unicorns!) ALL SCIENCE IS THEORY!! tell me it's not! i dare you! and watch every true scientist who understands the scientific principle call you an idiot

LOL you are saying observable facts written by thousand of astronomers in the last 500 centuries are less credible than some conspiracy theorist article. I do agree with you on one thing though, is that we dont know anything. Life is a learning experience thats why whenever I make a thread I would ask "hey have you guys seen this phenomenon before?" instead of making claims like "INCREDIBLE VIDEO OF BROWN DWARF". You see the difference there?

I think you might have mistaken scientific theory with a regular daily theory. They are quite different...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
Except, it is completely impossible for such a gigantic object to be close to our solar system (never mind, being IN our solar system) without affecting any of the planets. And when I say "gigantic object" I mean relatively. Sure brown dwarfs are less dense than the sun and don't exactly have gigantic masses, but it's a big enough object that we'd be aware of it's presence.

Even if google is blocking a section of the sky in their photos... it wouldn't be hiding ANYTHING if a brown dwarf was actually that close to earth. We'd be able to walk outside, look up at the sky, and see it (especially at night): panic would obviously ensue.

At least, that's from the knowledge that I've accumulated over the years of reading about cosmology. It might be possible that some kind of new type of planetary/stellar body is approaching earth and we don't know enough about it's composition or physics to understand what it's effects will be on earth. But it sure as hell ain't no brown dwarf!

I find your post to be long and not backed by anything but your words. Fact it seems like you're one of those "debunkers" who attempts to make a large post with big words but nothing to actually back up what you say. ATS is way to infiltrated now a days. Look at all the stars given to this post but then use common sense and think about all the forums backing the study behind this event. Come on people. Deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded

What i find incredibly strange, is that there are A LOT of people on this forum who have nothing better to add than calls of fake and wrong ... My question is, why come to a place that you know is full of members suffering from tinfoilitis and try to prove them wrong.

Because believe it or not, there are some unexplained and interesting things to investigate and debate over. The people with atleast half a brain are trying to educate those who take everything at face value, to actually look into the origins and sources these baseless claims come from, to see for themselves it is utter garbage created by someone who is of questionable mental stability.

This forum's mission statement is to "deny ignorance", so therefore I would question why there are people suffering from tinfoilitis here in the first place? If you take everything at face value without any research into the claim made, then I would argue that YOU should not be here!

Baseless claim? The first video posted was from a guy saying he could see this Phenomenon with his own eyes (any camera effect debunked if you take the op for his word) and recorded to say hey i saw this, Who are you to call the op a liar in what he saw? Do you know the OP? how do you know he is of questionable mental stability?

If you wish to go by the terms of Deny Ignorance then you need to open your full brain and realise that you KNOW NOTHING ... your observation based on Astronomy 101 which was written by a few other peoples observations means nothing to me! Go and do some REAL searching like you say and come back with 100% proof that your Observations on a brown dwarf are true and exact. (you can't a brown dwarf has only been photographed once and nothing is known about them, it may be a brown planet filled with pink fluffy marshmallows in the shape of magical unicorns!) ALL SCIENCE IS THEORY!! tell me it's not! i dare you! and watch every true scientist who understands the scientific principle call you an idiot

LOL you are saying observable facts written by thousand of astronomers in the last 500 centuries are less credible than some conspiracy theorist article. I do agree with you on one thing though, is that we dont know anything. Life is a learning experience thats why whenever I make a thread I would ask "hey have you guys seen this phenomenon before?" instead of making claims like "INCREDIBLE VIDEO OF BROWN DWARF". You see the difference there?

I think you might have mistaken scientific theory with a regular daily theory. They are quite different...

ahhh good conversation instead of attacks
I like this
I agree the statement is his theory, and is possibly wrong, or possibly right. Astronomers ... Observable yes, fact no, people have observed these things happening over thousands of years and created patterns from them, prove to me all the planets aren't being pushed by big invisible flying spaghetti monsters ( see i can use science against science
) All i'm saying is please don't call people idiots because they have made a theory, education is good if you are right, but are you right???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Can sum1 explain this pls

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why dont we(ATSers) just go outside and all look? Im in Poland and its gray and raining(no sun visibility) right now, So tommorrow MARCH 6th we report what we see(n)(pics and vids would be greatly helpful 2 us all) and discuss further..good..its a date then..chow--------

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

When I said baseless claim I meant the whole nibiru theory. It's origins.

Secondly, I know the OP didn't post a video. The OP posted an email from someone claiming nibiru would be clearly visible from the 4th march. Well here is the 5th march, looking out my window, and nope nibiru is not clearly visible, in fact it is not visible at all. I was not calling him mentally unstable, I was saying hat of the "creator" of the nibiru theory. Like i said, look into it's origins.

As for the video posted halfway down the page, you will see that the video is filmed from behind glass, not just glass but double glazing. How can we tell that? Well see those big vertical lines coming from the top and bottom of the sun? It's refraction. The double sun is caused by double refraction. Do a google for "double refraction in glass"

I have not observed a brown dwarf in the videos, I have observed a double refration. "ALL SCIENCE IS THEORY!!" well that statement has just about summed you up. You have wasted enough of my time. Good day.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You are right I shouldnt have called blanket called people idiots. Its freaking frustrating reading these posts. Before I went to college and started taking science seriously, I actually enjoyed reading Zachari Sitchen's book. But when the science book makes a claim like earth's distance from the sun is 150 million km, it actually provides a formula like Kepler's second law and the actual math to back it up. Sitchen's book, on the other hand, cherry picks some symbol then presents it as facts.

Originally posted by vinunleaded

ahhh good conversation instead of attacks
I like this
I agree the statement is his theory, and is possibly wrong, or possibly right. Astronomers ... Observable yes, fact no, people have observed these things happening over thousands of years and created patterns from them, prove to me all the planets aren't being pushed by big invisible flying spaghetti monsters ( see i can use science against science
) All i'm saying is please don't call people idiots because they have made a theory, education is good if you are right, but are you right???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
At page 7 this thread simply fails (more realistically at page 1 IMHO). Now people are discussing "what's on March 15th" and posting videos with multiple suns. This thread failed and yet it's a hot topic. Pathetic. Have fun children.

ON TOPIC:
March 4th - Nibiru hasn't arrived, this should be condemned to the HOAX bin.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
Except, it is completely impossible for such a gigantic object to be close to our solar system (never mind, being IN our solar system) without affecting any of the planets. And when I say "gigantic object" I mean relatively. Sure brown dwarfs are less dense than the sun and don't exactly have gigantic masses, but it's a big enough object that we'd be aware of it's presence.

Even if google is blocking a section of the sky in their photos... it wouldn't be hiding ANYTHING if a brown dwarf was actually that close to earth. We'd be able to walk outside, look up at the sky, and see it (especially at night): panic would obviously ensue.

At least, that's from the knowledge that I've accumulated over the years of reading about cosmology. It might be possible that some kind of new type of planetary/stellar body is approaching earth and we don't know enough about it's composition or physics to understand what it's effects will be on earth. But it sure as hell ain't no brown dwarf!

Agreed! These videos that are surfacing that show two suns of about the same diameter are complete crap too. Could you imagine two huge objects, sun, brown dwarf or something the size of Jupiter inhabiting roughly the same space?!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

Funny how the believers set a date for it to become visible, like it's just gonna appear, and when that date has come and gone, there's always some explanation. Then on to the next date and the next and the next. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS. A planetary size body can not sneak up on us and become visible from one day to the next. We would have seen this coming years ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

No you are completely wrong. It is not a Sun Dog because there is no way that it could possibly be one which anyone can see by the naked eye. I am sorry, I do not mean to come off angered at your response if I am, but NO, you are wrong.

Why am I wrong?

I'm not sure I fully understand your response
......are you saying that it is not possible to see a sun dog with the naked eye?.....because if you are then NO, I am not wrong.........but you are.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I can't get on board with Nibiru. It seems to be one of the larger hoaxes of the conspiracy world. Prove me wrong, but I think you guys are just playing games with each other on this topic.

It's easy to work up a frenzy on the hoax because so very few people have any telescope skills and have much higher gullability skills. It's almost at the frenzy level of the May 11th Harold Camping crowd.

See you in 2013 everyone. Let's have lunch! :-)

link   
You can plot coordinates right next to the blacked out google coordinates on sky-map website.
You can see what is censored. It is in fact a brown dwarf.

Is this the only thing google has censored on google sky? No.
Could this be planet X? Probably. all I know is it ain't a military satellite.

I hope you people have your food, water and ammo ready

link   
Nothing arrived on march 4th, nothing will arrive on march 15, and nothing will arrive in 2012. You guys are going to have to go out into the real world and get jobs and live life. Sorry, that I'm bringing all the fantasy seekers down with reality.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

People don't even care about chemtrails being sprayed above their heads on a daily basis or poisoned fluoridated tap water. Why would they care about a large "star"?

Zombie sheeple

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Nothing arrived on march 4th, nothing will arrive on march 15, and nothing will arrive in 2012. You guys are going to have to go out into the real world and get jobs and live life. Sorry, that I'm bringing all the fantasy seekers down with reality.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop
You can plot coordinates right next to the blacked out google coordinates on sky-map website.
You can see what is censored. It is in fact a brown dwarf.

Is this the only thing google has censored on google sky? No.
Could this be planet X? Probably. all I know is it ain't a military satellite.

I hope you people have your food, water and ammo ready

Can I ask you something?

Do you really believe that google is censoring the space images, by blacking out large areas?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by withopeneyes
Yeah. Nibiru is coming. Uh-huh. This gigantic space shrapnel has never been spotted, but is likened to everything from a huge asteroid, to a planet, to a dwarf star but is only there in theory. Right? But this huge thing is about to break through to earthlings without prior notice. Is that what I'm hearing?
Let me quote Charlie Brown of Peanuts fame - "Oh Brother."

I have no opinion one way or the other, but, you're going to look quite foolish if all of it turns out to have merit. Need I remind you of all the strange events since 2011 began?

That's the reason why I NEVER speak before I know.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join