It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Like alot of people on this thread, I tend to agree that if something this big was approaching more and more people would have noticed it and the effects by now and it would be common knowledge and not some conspiracy theory. That said, the posters linking it with chemtrails was interesting and made me wonder...

IF there was something this big coming and the govts of the world knew about it what would they do? Would they hide it and if the masses knew would there be mass panic and riots?

IF there is nothing that can be done to prevent it coming and the impact it would have (I am guessing things like earthquakes, extreame weather etc) would the govt cover these and if so how?

IF it has been known for a long time, would it be possible to produce programs that predict the courses of stars that would hide the presence of this? And to adjust education to also hide it so that professionals and astronomers do not realise either?
edit on 5/3/2011 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I really don't bothing to see here.elieve that there is any thing to worry about it's all about keeping you people from thinking whats really going on in this world.
There is nothing going on with this el nin or so called nibru it's all a load of nonsense. Move along theres n
edit on 5-3-2011 by dellbboytrotter because: spelling mistakes again sorry?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

This has already been posted several times, and it is just as bogus now as it was then. I suggest you do a bit more research on the actual ELEnin comet before posting speculation as factual information. There's plenty of info that is readily available proving that ELEnin is exactly what they say it is. When you use the word "research," you must be sure that you've delved into BOTH sides of the argument, otherwise your "research" is worthless.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dellbboytrotter
I really don't bothing to see here.elieve that there is any thing to worry about it's all about keeping you people from thinking whats really going on in this world.
There is nothing going on with this el nin or so called nibru it's all a load of nonsense. Move along theres n
edit on 5-3-2011 by dellbboytrotter because: spelling mistakes again sorry?

Did you sneek on mommy and daddy's computer? Do you know that it is wasy past your bedtime? I am sorry but I cannot make heads or tails of what you are trying to say. Can you clarify?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
wiat a sec...nope...nothing on my sky

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

I've seen that too! I'm from the UK. I was quite shocked to be honest, even my sister agreed she seen something ... however the rest of the family wasnt that bothered

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I saw what looked to be 2 suns the other morning, but I just let it pass me by. I guess maybe I should have taken a pic, and then posted it on here. But we also need to realize that scientists are saying we may be seeing 2 suns soon due to a super Nova that is suppose to happen or maybe even already happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So.... the 4th came and went, and nothing happened. Surprised? Upset, bothered?

Who feels silly now then?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
isnt there meant to be a huge solar event in the next month or so?
i keep seeing adverts for it on the history channel
could this not explain the sun dogs?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Nibiru does not exist.It is now the asteroid belt.I am tired of users shouting that nibiru will come.It no longer exists.But i believe that its star nemesis exists.It was full star before being extinguished by the light.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
isnt there meant to be a huge solar event in the next month or so?
i keep seeing adverts for it on the history channel
could this not explain the sun dogs?

Lol, the History channel is now advertising solar events that cannot in any way be predicted?
That's pretty amazing.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Quite possibly the best debunking reply I have ever seen. You deserve a few point for this piece of lateral thinking. Kudos to you pal!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

NIBIRU or 2nd SUN?

Never seen this before, it is too big to be Venus or Mercury. What is it, Nibiru or 2nd Sun?
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Stereo behind cor2 image.

edit on 5-3-2011 by puppet00x because: forgot too add little bit more.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Do not fear! The Galactic federation of light and the pleadians know about this. They are not going to just sit and watch. The dark governments have made deep underground bunkers for this so that they can keep the human population going as well as serve as food for the reptilians. The pleadians wont let this happen. Their technology is millions of eons ahead of earth technology as well as the negative extraterrestrials. There plans are to send a beam of light to planet X to push it away from earth, it will be close but it wont hit us. To get an idea what light they are using search UFO disables nuclear war heads with a light beam on youtube or the news. We are moving into a higher frequency and it will soon be noticed.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

How is a comet one in the same with a proposed planet that orbits on the outskirts of our solar system?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

seriously man
they keep saying a massive solar event
would they lie to get more people watching a show or something?
i thought the history channel was quite good but if thats the case and its marketing then im dissappointed in them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
oh crap what are we gonna do ? the reptilians are coming to get us ! arhh im so scared ....im going to jump off a bridge ! i cant live knowing this is coming .... u guys with yo conspiracy theories about niburu are full of crap !

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by loagun

I'm afraid there is nothing there!.....what you are seeing in the china video is a sun dog, in simplistic terms, it's a reflection of the sun on ice crystals in the earths atmosphere........really it is nothing more than that!

No you are completely wrong. It is not a Sun Dog because there is no way that it could possibly be one which anyone can see by the naked eye. I am sorry, I do not mean to come off angered at your response if I am, but NO, you are wrong.

It could however be nothing more then another form of optical illusions, but it is defiantly not a sun dog.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr3ws
oh crap what are we gonna do ? the reptilians are coming to get us ! arhh im so scared ....im going to jump off a bridge ! i cant live knowing this is coming .... u guys with yo conspiracy theories about niburu are full of crap !

say's the little human of retardation...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You were calling it a camera optical illusion like an hour ago ? Now your back to the sundog ? KLOL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join