It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just venting about (some) men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets[/i
]Here's another hot one I just happened to be discussing with a friend of mine: I am also STALKED by a DENTIST. And - the man is INSANE.

I've got to say that you sound horrendously paranoid. What is your opinion of the postman? Is he a stalker too because he keeps putting 'notes' through your letterbox?

I'm honestly puzzled by you and , to be honest again, you come across as being mentally unbalanced - I'm not trying to be offensive when I say that.

When I hear one persons side of events, I try to extrapolate what really happened...taking into consideration the bias of the person telling the story.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Wow yoyu certainly have a deep response? okay umm, What I was trying to get across was thatyou should keep in mind the people that are operating under the "day walker" bussiness hours. There is no need to be rude to these people who don't know your "night walker" customs. Hey your right it is A okay to be an individual and if you think that being a "night walker" is you being an individual more power to you.

And did your post turn into a compliment I couldn;t tell.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Look. I am just trying to say that I keep encountering nutty people who cause me problems. I am NOT mentally imbalanced.

Did you read what I wrote? I do not fear the post man - I fear - and have ALREADY HAD - ID theft due to crappy mail service.

I do not fear the dentist - I just don't go to him any more. - and I tell you what - the indictments against him / what I spoke of - I will GLADLY email you a link to all this legalese - this guy is not exactly the greatest character. The man had *attempted murder* charges against him, 'K?

And don't you think its a bit odd for a dentist to call a patient up to FIVE TIMES a day - EVERY DAY? That is a bit - strange - don't you think?

I do understand that all enterprises must "drum up business" - but ah - I really don't see the need to call someone every day, numerous times.

I seem to wind up with some truly bizarre people - I made note of these non - romantic things so people could see that this is NOT something I go looking for / make bad choices, etc.

I cannot choose who my mail carrier is. I did not choose to get ID theft because of that, either.

Yes I know I sound nuts - but that is how TRULY BIZARRE my luck is with people. No kidding.

You know what though - all this CRAP is starting to MAKE me nuts! I will not dispute that.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just do what Taylor Swift does and write a song about each of them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
...i sorta remember the rh factor thread... it could be part of your deal or maybe its the scent of your fear / insecurities / shyness thats attracting predators... stay out of grizzly country, lol...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

That's a good idea!

I also wanted to respond to your other post - you do seem to 'get' what I'm saying. Most people who have actually 'lived it' do. Which is the unfortunate thing and I am very sorry that your Mom, and you and family, had to go through it.

I hope things are better now.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I do get it. My ex was raped so I understand what it is to be for lack of better words "paranoid". Women everyday have to experience this harassment along with sexual harassment, assault, and other sick crimes. You DON'T have mental problems like someone stated. Your worried and you have every right to be. People, men in general don't understand alot of times because most have never had to go through it. It doesn't matter if you are wearing boy shorts and a wife beater, or blue jeans and a sweater, it doesn't give anyone any right whatsoever to stalk you, harass you, and take advantage of you.

Live your life. It is going to be hard for the rest of your life because what you've had to experience, but learn from it. Be safe. Buy a gun, buy a dog, lock all of your doors. While I was doing my second tour in Iraq, my ex had some black man beating on our glass storm door. She yelled at him to go away and he wouldn't. She opened up the back door and let my male boxer inside. He was charging the door trying to break it down. The man took off and no more issues. A dog can be a great deterrance for predators. Im here if you ever need to b..ch moan or need help.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

While I was doing my second tour in Iraq, my ex had some black man beating on our glass storm door.

Wow. It's odd that you mention that because I was going to mention similar - but I was trying hard not to be *too* long winded here.

It is another issue, nothing that happened to me personally, but has happened "here". I live in a $, "yuppy" area - yet there are alot of break ins here. It's funny, I was just speaking about this too with a friend of mine - has even worse luck than I do - and she's the one who got me to thinking about it. Esp. since I live right down the street.

Also, I hear about crime from other neighbors - and - the worst one - a neighbor in my building here - she said she had some guy trying to beat her front door down- broke the top glass and was trying to climb in - and she was swinging at him with a golf club - AND - on the phone to 911 - and the guy STILL would not give up and go. This was in *my building* - and somehow - the guy also got in through the lobby doors.

Erg. My apartment cost 400K. And I do not feel safe here AT ALL.
Erg.

I am going to try to organize people to talk to the management so that maybe we can have dogs. *

I am also *seriously* working on moving. Ah, it's everywhere though - gotta deal.

Ah, it almost makes me think that if I got out of this hardcore urban place full of hardcore assholes as well as criminals - hmmm - maybe that's the issue.

But on the other side of the coin - people are people and it's everywhere.

* ETA - I re read this post and decided that I will TELL the mgmt. that I *am* getting a dog and if they don't like it I'm leaving. I do think we all should be allowed though too. And, my mind is made up that I am leaving this place anyway. I have *had it*.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Whiffer Nippets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am getting over my pity party

Thanks to all who attended

BTW - not to keep it going but I just got an email from another jackass - oooh they do come out of the wood work. I'm telling you. Haven't spoken to this guy in months. He's just a jerk though - so - compared to straight up maniacs - ah - maybe things are improving.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am getting over my pity party

Thanks to all who attended

BTW - not to keep it going but I just got an email from another jackass - oooh they do come out of the wood work. I'm telling you. Haven't spoken to this guy in months. He's just a jerk though - so - compared to straight up maniacs - ah - maybe things are improving.

things would be improving!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Why do all women have some sort of stalkerstory?.....oO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join