It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Awesome Video of the Vancouver, WA Ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I looked through Ats briefly and didn't find it so my apologies if it has been shared. I ran into this site with a video of the Ufo and its as clear as you can get. It's still a little out of focus but you can see the shape well and it "dances" with the lights. It's pretty close too. Let me know what you think of it. I think Lanterns and balloons can be ruled out considering it hovers for a while then moves. By the way, can someone post the vid up on here. I havent figured it out yet lol

www.niternat.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Nice. Here it is on u tube:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is a really good video at first glance.

We have perspective and everything (camera zooms out showing a house below the sighting).

I don't know what it is. It's quite odd.

Perhaps we can get others to look at it and give their assessment on what it might be.

For now, this is technically a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object).

It would be nice if we could Identify it, but I honestly doubt that will ever happen.

Good find.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
the one kid said "kite"

so now i'm stuck on it being probably a kite/parachute/hang glider with led lights?

edit on 4-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Decent video. Possibly a kite with LED's or skydivers with lights? Cant really tell (watching on a phone) what it is, but its sure interesting...

Edit: ultralight aircraft or paraglider?
edit on 4-3-2011 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Fantastic footage... Very compelling. And thank you for stabilizing the camera on something concrete and making sure the picture includes other objects (light pole and trees) for reference points.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
gotta say that was a neat video, it's sightings like this that keep me interested in the subject.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Nice

There's links to 2 other videos in the description.
S+F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Nice

There's links to 2 other videos in the description.
S+F

any chance you could find/link them?...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Awesome, thanks!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The lights remind me of "dancing" LED lights. I bet it is just a kite with a unique LED array on it like others have suggested.

Something like this:

However, I think the kite's LEDs were facing the wrong direction, so the camera could only see a few of the lights.

At the end, the "ufo" descended and disappeared. This could mean the "ufo" flew away from the camera or even landed on Earth...but it could also mean it was a kite with LED's and the pilot was bringing the kite in to land.

It could also be a custom RC flying device.

To me, the lights seem terrestrial. The flight characteristics seem terrestrial. It didn't do anything special... I would say it is more then likely terrestrial.
edit on 4-3-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I had a thought too about LED lights. The lights seem to have different light variations and sequences but then again so do Ufo's. Unfortunately, it's still too out of focus to tell. That's the beauty of Ufo's though..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think the banter in the audio is proof this isn't a hoax attempt as it is very spontaneous and sounds unscripted. There just isn't a way of telling what it was. All the guesses are just that..guesses.
Nice find OP

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I fail at linking vids here, but they're clickified directly in the descprition of the OP video on YT, sorry.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ask and you shall receive...

Video #1 from the link in the description

Video #2 from link in description

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
LED kite is a good explanation, who knows though.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think it is a RC Drone with an LED kit. You can get them at Brookstone, they are pretty cool. I hope I am posting the link correctly.

link
edit on 4-3-2011 by damonblack because: (no reason given)

top topics

join