It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ormus Gold, Chemist Lenny Thyme from What in The World are They Spraying explains:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I've read of this over the years, but with all the chemtrail talks i have my own thoughts
here on it. forgive me ahead of time if its all been said before with the included commentary
below.

If indeed they are spraying Ormes in the air, with the amount of info on what it does and how it seems
the energy from a super heat source namely the sun, creates a disappearing effect. In fact i do believe
it's included in "the holographic universe" michael talbots book as well as lynn mctaggerts books also but i could be mistaken on that one. Anyway, The kings of Egypt, some of them used this white gold powder to do
just that, disappear. Large amounts of Ormus powder was found left behind in tombs as well as other
areas.
Also, is there if any, some similarities between Ormus and Kefir?

from a very informative site,,, the family who owned a farm in the usa phoenix who discovered it in the 80's
in their soil. - Quote below-

Now if that isn't heavy enough for you, when I found out that the name for the golden tree of life was the ORME, ormus or ormes. And the name of my patent is Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements.

Discovery of Monoatomic Elements

Whats interesting is all the advertisements asking people to Sell their Gold Jewlery its everywhere, Money mart included now. Why is this? Well, there are various reasons we're given from The greedy banking communities hording resourses (also true), etc etc. But, there is a stage being planned in all of these so called disasters we can find them in various places from the bible to prophetic peoples and even nations (also part of the set stage planning committee).

Now if this stuff is floating around everywhere, more in some areas of the earth than others, it could 'could' cause a so called Rapture Effect making people fall on their faces in fear of GOD.

It is however an incredibly powerful substance that the crazy people in high places seem to be scrambling to get their hands on before the big Stage Moment occurs.

(i wouldn't recommend purchasing this online, its dangerous and nothing close to the real thing).
edit on 14-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmehowdt

Thanks For this post!! how can I get in touch with you a email or something!! Thanks PEACE AND BLESSINGS!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Hi there pianopraze, I'm relatively new to ATS, & ORMUS is one of the things I wanted to discuss when I joined but thread search shows this as kind of an old subject so I've been waiting paitiently for someone to raise it again. The reason I haven't started a thread of my own is very simple.... I cannot for the life of me figure out how to!! lol, yeah really.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading peoples input on this as my experiences with home-made ORMUS (salt precipitates) have been extremely bizarre & despite my having a pretty rational & generally scientific mind, I can't come to any logical conclusion about what I ended up making other than it being like a mixture of psychoactive compound & powerful plant/human growth hormone that makes your ears ring & causes profound & extremely vivid dreams if you eat the tiniest amount of it. I did say bizarre!! Having experienced the stuff, I firmly believe there is much more to this than any simple scientific explanation can account for.

I'm sure there are others on ATS who have dabbled, can't wait to hear from them & compare notes. Will Dr Thyme chip in on this thread too? I really hope so. If he doesn't have the required posts, maybe the rules can be tweaked a little to allow him to? please mods?

S+F

Are you talking about "bath salts" ? It is becoming a big issue around where I live... but I'm probably read too much into it.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Why is this quackery not in the hoax bin?

ORMUS

ORMUS, also called ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) and m-state materials, is a fictitious group of substances exhibiting many miraculous properties, such as healing powers and superconductivity at room temperature. They were supposedly discovered in 1975 by David Hudson, a cotton farmer from Arizona.

It is lies, all of it. Why is ATS helping peddle this ignorance?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

It is lies, all of it. Why is ATS helping peddle this ignorance?

Well he was working with the crapumentary WITWATS, which says all one needs to know about his research skills.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Im working on my own product, "Oil of the Limbless Lizard". It cures pretty much any ailment you have (cancer, diabetes, trench foot, HIV etc) and has been used by ancient spirit shamen for millennia. Pm me for details, BOGOF new year special!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lemmehowdt
reply to post by C-JEAN

gold is a heavy metal, but it is not biochemically inert. It has a very large presence and acts as a +1 cation when alone in biological systems. The ormus has a silica matrix which keeps the gold separated from itself - and the special electromagnetic field protection allows formation of a compound that technically cannot exist. It may be the ancient Egyptians 'manna' which also could not exist, but had similar incubation conditions.

There may be something to the idea that the gold ormus helps water form into a plasma phase. Barry Carter suggests that brain activity may be due to high concentrations of Ormus - i am spending my thoughts trying to come up with an orbital theory that allows for the formation. This is a similar task to my post-doctorate studies at Brandeis, so i believe that i am nearly there.

you had better be careful and remember to always keep the process shielded from frequencies of which the term emf does a good enough job describing. i am very excited to hear that the emf is being blocked. it ties in with sodom and gomorrah. they used a similar process but used no shielding. just remember that you are practicing alchemy and there are many pitfalls designed into the unknown system to keep people away from learning. the trouble will appear when the process is perfected and greed rears its ugly head. open source this info is a fast trac to destruction. that is why all those ancients that ate manna are dead.

my post will come off as uneducated ramblings but i have made about 4 lbs of gols and learned the hard way the pitfalls and why these things have been kept from us. there are many folks out there that would choose to end the world with this tech. the question becomes are you spiritually one of them but conciously you do not realize it?
edit on 2-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You mean this Ormus? Talked about by this Dr Lenny Thyme? Never heard of him before, and probably for a good reason.

he hadn't published anything himself since his Doctoral Thesis in 1987

Some people have some very elaborate delusions. I understand the desire of some to lead the gullible by the nose, but it's beyond me how so many seemigly literate and educated people are so happy to be led so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join