It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
For Voidmaster from an unsused image made a while back:
Jak

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Nice to see you still doing ava's mate

Your work gets better all the time mate, hell i love mine so much i refuse to change it lol.
Keep up the good work, dont know how you find the time though

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks alot JAK, this ones AWESOME!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi JAK,

Your work is simply brilliant... far beyond anything I am able to find in my latest searches for MY ultimate animated avatar. I havge a few questiond for you, if I may?

1.)Is there a special program you use to create these masterpieces?
2.)If so, what is that program?
3.)Was it free, or was there a listed price?
4.)If priced, is there a free alternative that you could recommend?
5.)How could I make an animated Bob Marley(singing live) infront of the ATS logo(black backround) with the caption "Bob Marley Denied Ignorance, shouldnt you?" scrolling just under the bottom of the logo(like a news ticker-possibly even alterable at my discretion)
Is this even possible?

thank you for your time,

TONE23

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good day Sir,

would you consider to make me an avatar?

If yes...I would like to have a "Aesculap Snake" (Symbol of Medicin) on my avatar (--> I can't find a nice picture of the symbol --> Snake and Sword?..) The background would look very nice if it's a plain white.

JAK

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hello TONE23,

Thanks for the kind comments.

As for software I use Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady which is a tad expensive but very, very good and I'm sure I still know less than half of it's capabilities.

As for your animated Bob Marley image it sounds like you're after something similar to spliff4020's avatar. I meant to put up a little tutorial about how I made this but guess I never got round to it... :

I got the animated image from Spliff and cut out the background Image 1 and gave it a little shadow for depth. Next, making sure I was on frame one of the animation I placed a black fade on the top layer (foreground) over the animation to give a blended feel with the mini-profile. Image 2 After that I imported the background Image 3 pasting it into the animation and dragging it down to the bottom layer (background) Image 4 .

I hope that's been of some help.

DC: Sorry for the delay, I'll have something for you soon.

Jak

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
heck yaeah that helps thanks JAK.

I am alittle wrapped up myself as of late so I may be a few days until I can get to make the appropriate changes. Of which I would not have figured out on my own.

Thats EXACTLY the Avatar that gave me the Idea for mine. I shouldve know it was one of yours... simply brilliant work

EDIT: addition:

Its early here, forgive me. But I just saw this

original quote by JAK

OMG... thanks ALOT
all I can say is Whewww.. I have like no editing sofware what-so-ever....lol. I am even more thankful now. TAKE YOUR TIME!!! please, I dont care if it takes you a year.

.. you have just made my week

[edit on 8/23/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Great news! Can't wait for the master's painted picture. For sure (yehaaa!)

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

original quote by JAK

OOOPS..
I thought you were talking to me...

But since we are on the subject if you ever DO get time could you make me an animated backround is that even possible? like the one we discussed above. If not thats totally cool... but you are the master and I dont think even with the software(which I dont have) I could produce half the quality that you do.
Sorry to ramble just thought I would clarify alittle.

thanks for your time,
TONE23

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

I got the animated image from Spliff and cut out the background Image 1 and gave it a little shadow for depth. Next, making sure I was on frame one of the animation I placed a black fade on the top layer (foreground) over the animation to give a blended feel with the mini-profile. Image 2 After that I imported the background Image 3 pasting it into the animation and dragging it down to the bottom layer (background) Image 4 .

Hell, is that it?

JAK is the king of all kings when it comes to avatar creations. I like to browse your old pages just to see some of your creations. They are simply amazing.

This one is my favorite, find myself staring at it from time to time when I come across it.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by chissler]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
JAK the avatar mastermind, thanks for the effort !

thats the magnum opus..errr..masterpiece

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hmmm can you make me a picture....im not sure of what..something futuristic? or a symbol? or something cool...but personalize it can you make Top say ConfederacyOfUnity and the bottom say Count De Tracy? (and im assuming ur sig will be in there somewhere) ill see if i can find a cool pic..if not i would love to see what u got or you think is good for me.....

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hey JAK, i have seen some of your Avatars, and they are amazing, i would love it if you could do one for me. I have made other requests, just so i have some Variety. If you do by chance make me one, i would love it if you could put the name Arcon in it. I know my ATS name is Darcon, but i would like it to say Arcon. I would also ask if you could put the Words, Peace, Love, Awaken. Maybe you could put some of the flame effects that i have seen. Also i would love it if you could put the word Elder, above Arcon. So it would read Elder Arcon. If you do not get to it, i understand, but if you do, i would Appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi JAK

Do you think you could make me an avatar? I'm MountainStar and I'm probably the only member here who lives next door to Area 51. BTW the star I seen on the mountain wasn't a star. Sure would appreciate anything you can do for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thank-you so much JAK.

You truly captured my next of the cacti!

I really appreciate your time and effort.

JAK

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He, he. You are most welcome MountainStar.

For the (my) record.

Darkon

MountainStar

ConfederacyOfUnity

Jak

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow. Those are amazing. I would ask for one, but I am so avatar retarded that I wouldnt even know how to put it up if you did. Great art work, you are really talented.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks man, i just needed to change the k to a c,

I really love the white robe, with the Gold outline, very Mystical.

What program you use, Photo shop? Photo Explosion? Gimp 2?

[edit on 1-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I wanted to give credit and props to Jak, the coolest moderator on ATS, for my new avatar (Version 2.0)

You're work is superb my friend! I'm certainly glad I talked to you about creating one because you, sir, did not dissapoint.

EDIT: final draft...

[edit on 06/11/2008 by blackbox]

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join