It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me, or are TPTB/The Elite REALLY good at what they do??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Divide and conquer, that's like the most basic method of attack yet the most wide spread. On this site alone, I see, a bunch of back and forth petty trivial arguments between those of various religions, orientations, backgrounds, and OPINIONS. Even on this site, with a motto of "Deny Ignorance", aside from a few topics, it's become a platform for arguments and ad hominem attacks. So much so that when the time comes for people to stand up and "fight the power", these different minority groups, and cliques that we've created are gonna eat each other up. It's gonna be like a video game from the late 90's where you have to beat all these other armies before facing "the boss". We're playing ourselves from the get go because: those of different religious groups (specifically Abrahamic) don't understand that they worship the SAME God. Those of different races don't realize that we all came from the same place. Those of different opinions don't respect each other, and other stuff. I'm not saying I have a solution, I just thought I'd point it out and express my disappointment and comend TPTB on a job well freakin done.

PeaceLoveLight

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Very very true. The constant fighting between the various groups is really annoying. So distracting from the real problems.

For some reason conspiracy sites gather the strangest opposites.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

S&F
Yes they have us right where they need us. Damn shame.
That's one of the reasons I don't post on ATS much anymore. Look at this thread I started yesterday, It's very basic and the idea has been picked up by many other sites. Of course there will always be some people who will rock the boat no matter what, but take a minute & read my replies in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow! I like to gain a little knowledge as much as the next guy but damn, TPTB have really divided & conquered us to the point that We the People will never come together on anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is one of their tried and true tactics:

Hegelian Dialectic
en.wikipedia.org...

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a three-fold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Divide and conquer, I just thought I'd point it out and express my disappointment and comend TPTB on a job well freakin done.

PeaceLoveLight

Just checked back in & wanted to bump this thread again.
There ya go.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well they have been around since 1166 BCE (1 YOLD).

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Yea I definitely appreciate you showin love. It's just really sickening that in a community of "informed" individuals there is nothing but arguments about who is and who ISN'T informed. I have a hard time replying to a lot of posts on here because one thing is for certain: people really think they know EVERYTHING. I wonder if that can even change.

PeaceLoveLight

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

The way they put their work in, it seems like they've been around since creation. I mean really, it's like Cain started the Illuminati or something.

PeaceLoveLight
edit on 4-3-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: corrected spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
YES, TPTB are VERY good at what they do.
I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that they
are really Alien/Human hybrids left in charge
of this rock while the other Aliens scurry about
the cosmos retrieving resources from other
galaxies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not by a long shot because if they were as good as people claim the internet, the USA all soveriegn nations and all laws hypercritical to them would've been eliminated by now but since they have not tells me unequivocally and universally that we are winning and continue to win.

Remember the sotry "The Little Engine That Could"? We must keep chugging along, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga.

Keep the momentum going by keeping the train going and do not stop for anyone or anything.

The "Divide and Conquer" strategy is being employed by us to chip away at every single aspect of this group until our bloc outnumbers, outmans and outmanuevers them so much then we will strike and go for their jugglar that they will fall like a house of cards.
edit on 6-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join