It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet Headed Towards Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”.

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Comet Elenin was discovered by Doctor-Scientist Leonid Elenin on 10 December 2010 from his research facility in Lyubertsy utilizing images acquired from the 18-inch (45-cm) telescope at the ISON-NM Observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico and confirmed by Doctor-Scientists Aleksei Sergeyev and Artem Novichenko from the Maidanak Observatory in Uzbekistan.

Upon its discovery Comet Elenin was traveling very near the ecliptic plane at more than 4 Astronomical Units (375 million miles) from the Sun and headed inbound towards it. Its original perihelion [point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid or comet where it is nearest to the Sun] was calculated to occur well inside Earth’s orbit at about 0.45 Astronomical Units (42 million miles) from the Sun to occur on or about 5 September 2011 making it visible to the naked eye in the pre-dawn skies in the Constellation of Leo.

Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov’s report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in “direct contact” with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun.

American scientists Daniel Whitmire and John Matese from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette have named this mysterious planet Tyche, but as we had previously stated in our 18 February report, “Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012”, the ancient peoples of our Earth new it by other names as well.

Interesting to note about Comet Elenin is that even though the American space agency NASA has said “Because of the possibility that the comet’s orbit slightly deviate from, there is no guarantee that Earth will be missed”, they have, also, in contradiction, stated that “…Comet Elenin will come nowhere near the Earth. At its closest (on 10 September 2011) it will be more than 25 million km from our planet.”

To the identity of those extraterrestrial forces controlling Comet Elenin our world had been forewarned about by the former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer, who stated about them: “Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after.”

As to those “visitors from other planets” referred to by Minister Hellyer we can further glean from the memo sent to President Franklin Roosevelt (1882-1945) by his Army Chief of Staff George Marshall (1880-1959) about what is now referred to as “The Battle of Los Angeles” where American Forces fired upon a UFO fleet shortly after their countries entrance into World War II.

From the United States initial firing upon these UFO’s in “The Battle of Los Angeles” they continued to appear over both the European and Pacific Theaters of Operation during World War II and were dubbed as “Foo Fighters” by the US Army Air Forces 415th Night Fighter Squadron.

The most famous modern historical account of these UFO/Foo Fighters occurred in the summer of 1947 when at least one of them was shot down, or crashed near the Roswell Army Air Field in New Mexico which was home to the US Army Air Forces 509th Bomb Group that dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, and is known today as the “Roswell Incident”.

Though initially reported to the American public by their government that a “flying saucer” had, indeed, been captured, the US Military almost immediately contradicted themselves by denying what just 24-yours earlier they had admitted.

Most important to note about the Roswell Incident, however, was that its investigation was headed by the first US Air Force Secretary, and close personal friend of then President Harry Truman (1884-1072),Stuart Symington (1901-1988) who reported his findings to the first US Defense Secretary James Forrestal (1892-1949).

Throughout 1948, and into 1949, Secretary’s Forrestal and Symington repeated clashed leading President Truman to replace Forrestal on 28 March 1949. Within two months (22 May 1949) Forrestal was reported dead by suicide after having jumped out the window of Bethesda Naval Hospital where he had been forcibly detained.

More interesting, however, is the report of the last meeting between Forrestal and Symington on the Roswell Incident, and as, in part, we can read:

“Forrestal accused Clark of having the FBI shadow him, which Clark denied, but which according to all of Forrestal’s biographers could well have been true. Forrestal finally left office in a formal ceremony on March 28th, his last public appearance.

What followed after the ceremony remains mysterious. “There is something I would like to talk to you about,” Symington told Forrestal, and accompanied him privately during the ride back to the Pentagon. What Symington said is not known, but Forrestal emerged from the ride deeply upset, even traumatized, upon arrival at his office. Friends of Forrestal implied that Symington said something that “shattered Forrestal’s last remaining defenses.” When someone entered Forrestal’s office several hours later, the former Secretary of Defense did not notice. Instead, he sat rigidly at his desk, staring at the bare wall, incoherent, repeating the sentence, “you are a loyal fellow,” for several hours.”

As we have attempted to detail in many recent reports, including “Greenland Sunrise Shocks World As Superstorms Pound Planet”, “Poisonous Space Clouds Slamming Into Earth Cause Mass Bird And Fish Deaths”, “New Superstorms Warned Have ‘Doomed’ World Food Production” and “Pole Shift Blamed For Russian Air Disaster, Closure Of US Airport”, the greatest fears Forrestal had after Symington’s final Roswell report was given to him are, indeed coming true in our times today.

Though the masses of the American people are still not being told the truth about the dire state of our world, the same cannot be said about their elite masters, who according to new evidence gathered by independent researchers are building for themselves vast underground bunkers to protect themselves when the times of trouble come.

One such company building these underground survival bunkers for the US elite is the American Reassurance Communities (ARC), and who describe their efforts as follows:

“Each ARC Bunker Complex consists of a 300,000 sq ft subterranean self-contained community survival shelter complex designed to accommodate 2500 people for up to 60 months in military grade bunkers complete with schools, medical/dental, greenhouses, theater, recreation, everything needed for a large group of people to live in a safe, comfortable environment and survive almost any disaster.

ARC Bunkers are manufactured to withstand a direct nuclear hit, EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) attacks, biological attacks, hurricanes, tornados, volcanos, earthquakes, floods, solar flares, meteorites, and ground assaults.”

For anyone thinking they can order such protection for themselves (even allowing that they have the hundreds of thousands of dollars it would cost) an ARC spokesman said in a recently released conversation (listen to audio here) that it would take over a year for them to be able to build anything because of the tremendous backorders they are now filling due to what he says is because “everyone is freaked out about something”. And this is aside from the US government’s recent purchase of over $1 Billion in survival food to protect America’s leaders.

To what those in the knowing are so “freaked about” it is in our knowing too, but is, also, so complex and shrouded in shadows as to make it nearly indecipherable to all but the most informed, and which, most assuredly, the masses of people today aren’t even close to.

The complete story, and the knowledge you have a right to know, is only going to be gained by yourself as those who rule over you will tell you nothing, even to the point of disparaging those, like us, who believe not only in your right to know the truth, but how simple it can really be to protect yourself and your families from the many horrors yet to come.

This report, therefore, like all the others before it, is but another “puzzle piece” to be put into place so that when added to the many others to come will show you the shattering truth being kept from you.

The great German romantic writer Jean Paul Richter (1763-1825) once said, “A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.” And these are, indeed, the times one has to choose which they are, we hope you are courageous, they will be the only ones to survive.

www.earth-issues.com...

Sorry if this has been discussed before or has been proven to be a hoax but i've just read it and found it to be quite interesting.

Fake? real? are we heading toward something big?
edit on 4/3/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
no we´re not it´s just chit chat

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That's a good thread I agree we are heading for something big and will change all of our lives tptb have been preparing them selfs for years and we probly should do the same for those who can we don't have much time if only 10 percent of all of this is true were still heading down a dangerous path wich I hope we emerge from with a better understanding of who we are and where we really came from let's just hope all of this crazy # dosent happen

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
BS. It ain't aliens.

It's the Pentagon about to unleash Operation Phoenix and annihilate the planet themselves. Those flying things won't be alien....all made in China pieces assembled in the good 'ole US of A.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

TruNews, among other questionable news sources ‘alerted the world’ to this info just a few days ago.

Take Note:

What they conveniently forgot to pack on their war wagon of fear - is the truth! These shelters began construction in 2010.

Published: 12 July, 2010, 21:42
source

I’m just tossing out this roughage for everyone to chew on and if this info I posted doesn’t bring up the truth at least it might clean you out of BS.

Meaning? Unless your ‘proof’ talks about Russia knowing of this *cough-choke* incoming 'Comet' well before 2010? Then what you're posting is just another confetti piece in all the propaganda that's been falling lately.

Why are these stories so rampant these days?

In my opinion? The ‘powers that be’ are readying the world for nuclear war.

See here for more propaganda = Small Nuclear War Could Reverse Global Warming for Years

Also, I dunno why you posted the link you did but it’s a document from 1942 and has nothing to do with the info you posted, so, please post a link to your content source so others don’t get confused - as I have.

peace

edit on 4-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
nice story...........here on ATS we need links to where you read this

where did it come from, who said what

lots of people will debunk you if you dont post your refrences

be safe

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
your link showed 1 paper
about the battle over LA
do u have more links to this story?
thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I don't believe this is real. I cannot find any credible sources talking about it, on the internet or in the Russian news. Moscow does have underground bunkers, many of them. They also have a second "metro" system under the city that leads to one of these bunkers right outside of the city Balashiha. These were constructed for fear of nuclear attack, not UFO's comets, or aliens.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is the very alarming.
Recent events all point to the return of the "Annunaki" as some call them.

We are in for one hell of a ride. I just hope that mankind isn't punished/destroyed for the mistakes of our power-hungry leaders. Things are about to get rough.

Hue-man cannot afford to perish, we are too Great of a species, we cannot allow our Creators to be our Destroyers. We must Survive. We must Learn. We must Thrive.

We are a Chosen species, let us not make the same mistakes as our Ancient Brothers and Sisters.

We are all Equal. All Man is Equal. All intelligence is Equal. We must not wage War on our Creators. We must Listen. We must follow, but not become slaves once again.

Mankind is Equal to the Race of the Gods.
Mankind is a Great Race.
Mankind is Good.
Evil is among us.
Question, Demand, Revolt, Prepare, Weep,

but most of all;

For the sake of your Soul; Love.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOLTON

I just hope that mankind isn't punished/destroyed for the mistakes of our power-hungry leaders.

Well there are Lambs amongst the many Goats so 1 would think a seperation must occure first leaving only GOATS IN CROSSHAIRS..........
Be well

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's a Sorcha Faal article. Discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hoax.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Whether or not Russia is correct has yet to be seen. However, Russia is definitely operating under the impression that they feel something is going to happen, possibly in 2012, in regards to this comet. I believe it was also Russia that sent a satellite to monitor the comet and was going to attempt to throw it from its current trajectory. This may have been for Apophis due in 2029 though....I don't remember.

However, it is also important to note that Russia was also releasing information regarding their desire to move their entire population into government-designed mega-cities. I believe they had stated that they were working on 20 mega-cities to be completed by 2020 or something. Why would they bother with this if they thought mankind has the possibility of being annihilated in 2012? Unless, they are moving everyone into underground bunkers until after the event and then moving everyone to the new mega-cities. That sounds a little far-fetched to me though.

According to RTT News, President Dmitry Medvedev could announce the new plan, said to be in line with his goal of modernizing the nation's economy, as early as next month. The daily Vedomosti newspaper leaked details of the new plans, which would re-locate much of Russia's 141 million population into just 20 urban centers with solid access to natural resources such as oil and gas, the Telegraph is reporting.

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

A chilling report

warns that

I find the article you're quoting on a number of sites, godlikeproductions, musteryoftheinquiry, various blogs...but it took some searching to find the original source. GLP attributes it to earth-issues.com, some of the blogs attribute it to whatdoesitmean.com, and they claim that the article is:

"By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers"

Ok. So who is Sorcha Faal? Well, this is what educate yourself.org has to say about Sorcha Faal:

I still find certain sites who continue to publish these ongoing hoaxes. I have tried to convince them that all they are doing is spreading more disinformation but beyond offering my two cents worth I cannot do more than rely upon their own good judgment to figure out how they are being scammed and, inadvertently, scammming others.

Curiously, educateyourself-org and links to an article about Sorcha Faal here on ATS:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

On almost a weekly basis some outrageous claim is made in an ATS thread, and usually
the topic is centered on the demise of civilization as we know it.

Ok. Well, David Booth...his website is whatdoesitmean.com, which is the site that attributes Sorcha Faal as author, so it's looking like a match. Which finally brings us to the the original source for the article.

I'll leave it to readers to decide how much faith to place in this source. If you do wish to consider it, I recommend at least reading the original. It includes some additional information not linked in the OP. However...despite linking well over a dozen official looking sources, including raw links to root domains to wikipedia pages...

It appears to give no indicator whatsoever as to the origin or source of the "report" it claims was given to President Medvedev.

What's being done here is very similar to the following:

"Yesterday on abovetopsecret.com, a chilling report was issued asserting that genetically engineered giant pink rabbits escaped from the Lawrence LIvermore National Laboratory."

Do you see how that creates the appearance of being highly coroborated and sourced? But all I've done is give raw links to the words and sources I'm referring to. I've given no evidence of the claim, and none of those links say what I'm claiming they do.

edit on 4-3-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Easy mate.....easy! NASA speak of this incoming comet as well so there must be something to it.

Oh and the the story of 1942 was a part of the article so i decided to put it in.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

It's a Sorcha Faal article. Discussed here:

The 'comet' is in fact S.F bull, but the building of the bomb shelters? It seems to be on the up and up - only from quite a while ago which IM ight add should not detract from the truth of the shelters, but, inquiring minds should just make sure and not connect them to the Sorcha Faal comet crap.

Question that should be raised in this thread is what the bunkers are for? And why the push for 2012.

That's where the story is...

Moscow arms against nuclear attack

Published: 12 July, 2010, 21:42

Nearly 5,000 new emergency bomb shelters will be built in Moscow by 2012 to save people in case of potential attacks.

peace

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Like all good hoaxes, there is enough truth added in to make it appear credible.
There is comet, so that's true. The part about Russia saying it's "controlled" is the hoax part in my opinion.
Not to mention enough bunkers for 141 million or so people....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I searched for comet Elanin and i found some sites with this article and i thought it was interesting anyway.

www.ufosonearth.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I'm not saying its true but i found it interesting and wanted to get some thoughts on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Easy mate.....easy! NASA speak of this incoming comet as well so there must be something to it.

Ok then please provide a source. Like the other poster commented (with a link) this 'comet' is bs from S.F. If you have info from NASA then please post it so we can sort out fact from fiction.

Add to this confusion pie - these Russian 'bomb shelters' have been a hot topic in scare-monger news lately.

Now it seems S.F has combined fear with more fear to make a larger pile of poo.

FACTS are the shelters began in 2010.

What's happening with this little tid bit of info is all the other bs is hindering us from finding out the truth of WHY the shelters are being built and if there's anything more to their construction than population growth, the crumbling of old shelters, or, if it has to do with 2012, a comet, sun flares - OR - (gawd here we go again) if it has to do with the other sect of fear mongering and propaganda that's pushing a 'small nuclear war' that will be 'good for us' to 'stop global warming'...

See what I mean?

It's just too much of a conundrum not to provide fact...

edit on 4-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry

The above first sentence is all I need to read to immediately know that the Author of this article is Sorcha Faal, a well known fiction writer who has specialized in creating such stories. All Sorcha Faal articles start with some kind of report that is either "circulating" in the Kremlin or was prepared for (or by) some Russian agency or the Russian government. All you need to read are the words "report" in conjunction with "Russian president / government / Kremlin / etc" and they are always either "circulating" there or "prepared for" one of them. Then you know without scrolling to the bottom that its an original Sorcha Faal story. All Sorcha Faal stories without exception start with the above introduction.

edit on 4-3-2011 by prof7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join