It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
And with this, ATS continues to drop yet another point in my book. But hey, it's internet clicks and that's what they need to keep this place running. So bring on the fakes, and those too ignorant to understand the difference (and don't want to, but the looks of it).

This video is fake, one's inability to understand that very basic and simple concept is nothing more than a demonstration of the level of ignorance that keeps this subject down.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm still hearing people call fake, for no reason, or what they know, no matter how much you yell, you can't prove nothing with plain insults. Of course alot of debukers starred him, its a way to make the post look credible Bad Wulf

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

another vid from the kid, I think this one is him trying to explain.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com.../u/16/HZxuvvGeThE

Why? I don't know what i'm doing wrong with vids sorry. Back the the you tube vid thread for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well, the acting is fairly fake IMO. He doesn't sound genuinely scared, as any normal person with an alien in their backyard would be. He's just trying to give the effect of fear and excitement by swearing every two seconds. The footage isn't good enough in any case. What is he using like a 10 year old video camera or something?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yeah in another thread, he stated he was using a sony cam, that takes mini discs so it is a fairly old camera.
As for the reacting like that. That is exactly how I would expect a youth of Australia to act like if they saw an Alien.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I'm still hearing people call fake, for no reason, or what they know, no matter how much you yell, you can't prove nothing with plain insults. Of course alot of debukers starred him, its a way to make the post look credible Bad Wulf

Who is that name stealing faker?

Criminy...

Yeah well if we're playing school yard politics, why not... This is just that, and I remember the days when Youtube was nothing more than a joke.

Now it's All we friggen get... And good on you kindly folk for making it so.

It's A Lot btw, and Debunkers... I know I know, cheap shot, but hey, you know how I am.. Right?

And now for the record, there *IS* reason..

As stated, a valid video has this information at the very LEAST:
* A number of eye witnesses unrelated to the video
* People who are credible in testimony and not just unknown people who seem to appear and disappear right at the moment
* Hopefully a news item that interviews the subject who videos the event and not just one reporting youtube videos
* Credibility from the video maker

NONE OF BLOODY WHICH ARE HERE.

One guy claiming he believes it, with video, onl youtube - reported in the media as a YOUTUBE video...

Yeah I will remain one of your dis info's.... beats being a complete sucker..

Edit to add - Sure in the case of someone recording a single event on ground there can be a possible cause for it, but rather than look for mundane explanations, if the video has Alien of UFO in it, it's taken at face value. This is the sort of rubbish that really HURTS the entire community.

You know, 15 years ago I'd have been the same I suppose... but after seeing rubbish and rubbish it IRKS me no end.

edit on 5/3/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

www.youtube.com.../u/16/HZxuvvGeThE

Why? I don't know what i'm doing wrong with vids sorry. Back the the you tube vid thread for me.

Just add the Video Item Number, not the entire link.. Everything after the ?v= sign in the video minus any EMBEDED Linkage.

Per example, your link which fails is :

http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePolishedKnob#p/u/16/HZxuvvGeThE

Which in return after fixing leads to

http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZxuvvGeThE&feature=player_embedded

go removing the =player_embedded results in

HZxuvvGeThE

then you get this:

And viola.

edit on 5/3/2011 by badw0lf because: Fixed both linkage and links being redacted to SMALL portions when I wanted to show the entire URL - frustrating...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

As for the reacting like that. That is exactly how I would expect a youth of Australia to act like if they saw an Alien.

Now refer to how he speaks when he was invited here. Go back and look for the link where he was and came in.

Entirely different mannerisms.

But we will never know.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thank you now I get it, by the way you do realise I only called Aggie man a disinfo agent aren't you.

As for your rules of a valued video, that would mean I'd need Ghandi, with a group of mates, who caught footage and were all there to prove it and it was feature in six different world newspapers is this right??

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
My local newspaper interveiwed him about the videos he took, not the You tube videos he posted. The actual videos. His mother also has seen this. His mate in the car with him, in another video I will post. The actual witness came on here to prove his credibility and you all scoffed and asked the stupidest of questions which led to no ration thought process at all.

How much credibility do you want? Its not like he has a degree or anything else close. He has stated he is real, he saw these things and what else do you want for credibility, some DNA?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Thank you now I get it, by the way you do realise I only called Aggie man a disinfo agent aren't you.

As for your rules of a valued video, that would mean I'd need Ghandi, with a group of mates, who caught footage and were all there to prove it and it was feature in six different world newspapers is this right??

You called aggie man a member of the dis info agent community - anyone who starred his post are dis info... It's just old man, youd think anyone who cared would spend more time taking the site down, or making their own to spread it properly... As we've all come to consider, sure there are obviously people here who DO that, by the probability that someone working there does come here to negate anything political etc.. but.. it's an old excuse to call someone disinfo .. it brings in it's own form of godwins law...

As for the video - Umm no not at all, I'm talking about a real event situation. Nothing you'd need to mastermind.

But 99% of the videos we've seen are masterminded. Or singular. The only times I've seen any evidence of true events are from people talking - no video evidence - but police, politicians, military, school children, average joes, who all compare notes and come up with the same exact situations.

The videos all come from someone who has a youtube account (at least in the past 3 years) and who has a multitude of other videos, regardless if they are intermingled with real life things. If someone can record 60 videos of UFO's but only ever appears on youtube, and cannot repeat any event in real life with a certifiable crew of people, I call shenanigans.

Then we have those who have a load of CGI - and half the time they make it obvious - yet youtube once more gets approval from the diehards because how can we disprove it...

Then we have anything from nibiru caught in COD4MW2 to it being reflected in the ocean.......... Time after time, people try their best to say "Look dude, that's this.." and get howled down by being called disinfo or plain wrong etc etc.

There are ways to ensure a video is taken seriously. I mentioned them. They apply to 90% of what we see, yet 99% of what we see neglect them.

The day I see a video AGAIN (Yes I've seen footage I cannot explain and I know is not of this mundane world we live in - I am not a disbeliever.. just tired of the absolute trash being put forward and ARGUED FOR in recent years) then I will make a post of my own and suffer the tirades of the real disbelievers.

Anyway, /rant...

edit on 5/3/2011 by badw0lf because: God wins, over good wins!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
looks freaky to me.
i personally would set up 1 or 2 nice big infra red floodlights , theres some that can view 100m in total darkness.
also the digital hunting cameras that you can attatch to a tree and goes off when wildlife/mates/aliens walk past ;-)
or he could just get a nice hunting lamp for his rifle and pop a cap in its head ..or his mates arm whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh so you starred him and then rant to me about vids, The simple thing is if I had vid, I would probably put it on You Tube, as I know no where else where I could. Where else do you upload vids too?

This bloke/kid has drifting vids, mixed with six or seven Alien vids. No CGI, nothing very sinister. He even has a vid though about his weapon for if it comes back. Does that sound like the actions of someone who is Hoaxing something? If its not real why build something to protect yourself with?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
ytube didn't work here is my link, www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Are we have it Morton!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I love that video, fantastic when he shouts "Mom!! that [snip] Alien is on top of the hill again! i'm going to go get it!" i'm sick of this [snip]"!

Oh what a chore! there is an alien entity on your doorstep with all the answers to the universe and the kid is pissed off that he has to go and get him like he's some garbage eating coyote!

Anndddd breath..........

October
edit on 5/3/11 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I'm the Embedding Master. Sorry just a little excited, can't believe i was making it that hard.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Hi, I am the person who recorded these event, and you state that a media article must be written about the subject well i give you this?

www.tweednews.com.au...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Right if that is you, can I ask you a few Questions, Where do you live? (not exact address just round abouts)

Are you certain yourself this is an Alien? Did anyone else see it? can you get them on here as well please?

What camera did you use?

I have a few more but those will do for the moment. Also can you message me back in You Tube so i can verify that this is you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join