It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skyjohn

Why don't you try asking a question Sky John maybe that would help?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Once again, you're going around all the UFO forums bumping your posts up to get more views.
If you were genuinely being attacked by aliens you wouldn't be doing any of this.

And you definitely wouldn't be spending your free time watching and favouriting Lady Gaga and Oasis music videos on YouTube using the same account you're trying to hoax us with.

You're claiming to have the biggest discovery in the history of mankind.
And you're just twiddling your thumbs looking for dumb page views from it.
edit on 15-3-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

So i should stop everything and be on the look out 24/7? I have a job and a personal life, My music habits are nothing to with this.

FYI - The lady gaga was a cover by SteveKardynal - He's a funny bloke you should check it out.
edit on 15-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: should

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Once again, you're going around all the UFO forums bumping your posts up to get more views.
If you were genuinely being attacked by aliens you wouldn't be doing any of this.

And you definitely wouldn't be spending your free time watching and favouriting Lady Gaga and Oasis music videos on YouTube using the same account you're trying to hoax us with.

You're claiming to have the biggest discovery in the history of mankind.
And you're just twiddling your thumbs looking for dumb page views from it.
edit on 15-3-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

You're full of it mate.
If he posts on lots of forums to seek support it's the wrong thing to do.
If he does nothing it's the wrong thing to do.
Make up your mind.
Stop making judgements based on nothing. You have no idea what you would do in this position because it's never happened to you.
edit on 15-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Honestly, if it was me who thought I was being visited by beings from another planet I wouldn't care about my job or my social life. I wouldn't carry on my life like nothing was happening to me.

And I wouldn't be checking back here every couple of hours to see who was or wasn't responding to me with dumb comments.

I know my posts are asinine (they are on purpose), I know i'm just a bored smuck with nothing better to do.
If I was in your shoes and being visited by aliens I wouldn't bother respond to anything i've said here.

The fact that you are replying to my dumb nothing posts only serves to prove you aren't being serious about anything that you claim is going on.

You just treat it as another opportunity to bump up your hoax thread for page views.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thats how it is with threads sometimes. I like to see if they can be debunked with basic knoladge of what people can fake or prove.
edit on 15-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Honestly, if it was me who thought I was being visited by beings from another planet I wouldn't care about my job or my social life. I wouldn't carry on my life like nothing was happening to me.

And I wouldn't be checking back here every couple of hours to see who was or wasn't responding to me with dumb comments.

I know my posts are asinine (they are on purpose), I know i'm just a bored smuck with nothing better to do.
If I was in your shoes and being visited by aliens I wouldn't bother respond to anything i've said here.

The fact that you are replying to my dumb nothing posts only serves to prove you aren't being serious about anything that you claim is going on.

You just treat it as another opportunity to bump up your hoax thread for page views.....

Luckily, I too am a bored smuck with nothing to do.
All this hypothetical nonsense about what a person should or shouldn't do when being visited by aliens is unhelpful, boring and pointless.
There are actual photos and videos containing images of aliens that have visited Alex, maybe your boredom can be relieved by attempting to analyse these in an objective manner?

After that you can write a manual instructing future contactees what they should and shouldn't do in the event of visitations.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You don't genuinely believe anything you are saying about this kids claims being true so cut the crap defending him and his "evidence".

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by skyjohn

Yea. We need to be smart about this stuff and try to not jump the gun so much with a lack of proof that this actualy happened. Remember stay smart anyone can fake something like this if they had the recorces. I am into the paranormal U.F.O's aliens and cryptozoological creatures, but I like to know if an event or sighting is provable or not first before saying it's "real".

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow it took this long to get this thread in the Hoax Bin?
It sure did have a long ride.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I have seen a couple of the videos, and it seems as though if he was really wanting to prove his point he would set up lights in the yard, and turn off what appears to be every light in the house. If it is true, he will never get my vote because he has a filthy mouth(vocabulary), and his buddy in the grass should get areal life.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tallblondealien

He has got lights, better camera and a tri pod, and is better set up for their next appearance. If you had of read more than the first post you would see , there is alot more than the one vid there are 4 or 5. Also I'm certain that while he was filming what he thought as Aliens( we had him on here to comment and answer questions.) that he was not thinking about not offending anyone. He is also only like 17 and we all no that the "F" word is one of the youth of todays favourite words.

I still believe he encountered something and we will never know what it was!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's funny to think these vids may contain footage of actual alien life and nobody believes it.
The films will be forgotten and life will go on.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

All because they can't fathom that a Alien or entity could have a laser itself. lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is it much easier to believe this is the one true ET video as opposed to it being a hoax in an ocean of you-tube hoaxes.
I am amazed that you can not see how easily this could be hoaxed and that you are not skeptical about it at all.
I might as well start making my own hoax videos if it is this easy to convince people with some shoddy camera work and a few props.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

that was kinda interesting, but I sort of lost it when he said "he's got a red thing" I'm thinking it was a red light pointer and maybe the "alien" was his friend? I also like how he just happened to be filming his cat. Must be a rather dull night when all you can do is film your cat walking on a ledge, no wonder he wants aliens to visit, he's bored!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
Is it much easier to believe this is the one true ET video as opposed to it being a hoax in an ocean of you-tube hoaxes.
I am amazed that you can not see how easily this could be hoaxed and that you are not skeptical about it at all.
I might as well start making my own hoax videos if it is this easy to convince people with some shoddy camera work and a few props.

If you can create a video as good as that I'll be very impressed.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The video depicts what looks like a grey which has become quite common in pop culture depictions of ETs.
Now when I use to be fascinated in the ufo abduction phenomena I read a great deal of books on the phenomena.
Most of the case history's of abductions involve the ET's commonly dubbed the Greys.
The greys were always depicted as being very stealthy going so far as to erase victims memories of the event paralyze them by some means during an abduction and enter and leave their homes without being detected even if the person tried to set up some means of electronic detection the devices would be disabled.
Now the alleged being in this video shows none of these traits.
It is the equivalent of a drunken grey stumbling stupidly around in a field with what looks to be a common laser pointer and allowing itself to be video taped by someone who is cursing at it as if it was nothing more then the neighbors naughty dog coming to take a crap in his yard.
There are far to many things to count that damage the credibility of any of these videos.
If I have to choose between genuine extraterrestrial encounter or some kid throwing together a hoax to get attention. Ill put my money on kid trying to get attention.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I you had of read the thread you would have seen the at length discussion about the red thing or laser. You would have also found out that he was just out there filming his cat trying out a new (new to him but old style camera) checking it worked as he had only just got it from a mate.

It may seem strange to you but the Author of the vid has been on here and this is the reason he gave. It is entirely plausible.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join