It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
Wow! You really did post close up pics of your body parts, I must be pyschic! Debunk that!

Not my pic. Got it off of google image search. Debunked, heh.

Note that this is regarding the picture of a scar, not the video. The video is mine, and as far as I'm aware it is still unexplained, isn't it?

Still avoiding my points tho.
Can you prove there are no alien eggs in my video?
Can you prove there was no alien laying eggs in my house at the time of recording?
I'll take that as a no.
Does it prove anything about my video not being a hoax? No, all it does is making it unexplained. And as I said, some cases "unexplained" is not that much different from "obvious hoax". All a matter of terminology.

Well, you said
"I still want to to you post the random stuff that will boggle the collective minds of ATS"
And
"Yes, please post the random stuff that that can't possibly even be guessed as to what it might be!"

So I did. Now I want you (or anyone else on ATS) to explain everything you see in the vid and prove my claims for this being an alien egg wrong.

As far as further evidence goes, I have asked for the model of the video camera to try and see if the first, original footage can be directly uploaded. For me, that is the only footage worth looking at closer.

Untill you really do get such details, I wish you good luck.
My personal opinion that there is absolutely no difference between seeing the video on YT and the original one uploaded somewhere else.
Obvious errors are still obvious errors, and I highly doubt that a kid that uses a blue led for special effects is going to edit the videos using some video editing software.
Also, the videos are too dark and the quality is too crappy. I doubt seeing the footages in higher resolution will yield anything but hey if you're willing to try and dig further into the truth I ain't going to stop you.

Be aware that if nothing decisive could be found after seeing the original footage, it is more probable that it is because of the lousy quality of the videos, and not because this cannot be debnuked.
edit on 9-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

www.youtube.com...

These are the camera's that i have used when i recorded the being.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
^ How come you're not posting pics of the vase?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
^ How come you're not posting pics of the vase?

I like the part in the video, when he is walking around the house and jumping at every imagined noise and shadow, then he walks round the corner and comes face to face with the Alien Vase, and he just ignores it, an all time movie classic !

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I can prove that is a ball because I caught the valve on your ball where you pump it up. Once i get the pic right i'll post it. Your red light and white light video was a shiza quick attempt at CGI yes! good work for that. Yeah that will debunk this!

The effect you stated Boeke or what ever, (I read your wikipedia entry.) might be happening but that doesn't prove it was a laser. It actually proves it isn't. Like i said a laser doesn't act that way whether you like it or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Blue LED now. I thought it was a laser pointer. Wait now i'm confused have you even been reading the thread or are you being told what to write?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Why would he be scared of a vase? I'm sorry I don't get what you are trying to say here. Or which video are you talking about? I don't have a clue what your on about.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
reply to post by subby

www.youtube.com...

These are the camera's that i have used when i recorded the being.

Thanks. Can post the actual model name/ number from the Sony MiniDisc camera? The problem is that the first footage you took looks terrible on Youtube becuase you filmed it from a monitor.
I want to see if it's possible to get that original footage on MiniDisc on the internet.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Still battling it out, I see. Alright.

You state...

You're not supposed to blindly accept anything I say.

Yet, you also state...

It's a laser pointer. Period. You can say I'm in no position to make that claim as much as you want, yet this is a laser pointer.

...as if this is a fact. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is merely an opinion. An opinion that lacks definitive proof. I still maintain it's highly likely, and probable; however, the device emitting the light cannot be clearly identified in the footage provided; so speculation regarding what the device is... is merely speculation.

If you have done anything to try and prove it isn't, like, produce the same kind of light by using a different device - I'll gladly abandon my firm belief that this is a laser pointer. Yet when I asked you to do so you said it's a weak argument? How is asking you to prove your own arguments a weak argument?

There are so many problems with the above portion that it's hard to decide where to even begin. I guess I'll take it one line at a time.

If you have done anything to try and prove it isn't, like, produce the same kind of light by using a different device - I'll gladly abandon my firm belief that this is a laser pointer.

This is a blatant burden of proof logical fallacy. Since this post, you've repeatedly made the claim that it's a fact the device in question is a laser pointer, thus it's up to you to prove your hypothesis. It's not the responsibility of others to prove a negative, nor to "prove you wrong". If you make a claim, you are responsible for backing it up. The only thing resorting to burden of proof fallacies does is to reveal just how weak your stance really is.

How is asking you to prove your own arguments a weak argument?

At best this is a continuation of your straw man logical fallacy (which was already explained as to why it was weak), and at worst it's an outright lie.

You never asked me to support my "own" arguments; you asked me to support your distorted view of them (straw man fallacy), and to disprove your views (burden of proof fallacy).

Now, just for the sake of a little closure, I'll go ahead and play your little game...

Originally posted by Slipdig1
You can't say its a laser pointer and not give evidence. It just doesn't work.

I did give evidence. I showed the parts where you can clearly see the laser dot hitting the floor and the walls. The dot is quite obviously a laser pointer dot.
This is a laser pointer dot:

You claim that the red dot in this still-frame photo is the evidence that proves it's a laser pointer being used in the video. You also told me....

produce the same kind of light by using a different device - I'll gladly abandon my firm belief that this is a laser pointer.

Well, here's a still-frame photo of two gun-sights producing red dots, and neither is a cheap laser pointer from Wal-mart.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f185d28d9d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, given your repeated history of resorting to logical fallacies and ridicule as arguments... I really don't expect you to be a man of your word when it comes to your statement of, "produce the same kind of light by using a different device - I'll gladly abandon my firm belief that this is a laser pointer.". Honestly, I wouldn't even want you to completely abandon such. Simply acknowledging that the "laser pointer" theory is an opinion, and not a proven fact, will suffice.
edit on 3/9/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by Qwenn

Why would he be scared of a vase? I'm sorry I don't get what you are trying to say here. Or which video are you talking about? I don't have a clue what your on about.

He was scared of everything else, even his own shadow, but not the Alien Vase, if you don't know what I am talking about, I will repeat what you have repeatedly told others, " Read The Thread ! ".

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

If it were me I would have ran into the house and shut the blinds. Really, who is going to go out there with that thing!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The clearest shot I can get of the vase. Though very blurred, it still looks like a vase or possibly a lamp to me, placed on some sort of furniture, but certainly not an alien mask or costume.

It doesn't look like the alleged alien(s) seen in photos.

edit on 9-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You are a smart man. If i could give you flags, i would. You have 100% debunked this guys vid. if people cant grasp the facts, its not your fault. Great job dude.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Alex,

From 'E-How'

While most Sony Handycams on the market today use Mini DV tapes, or possess hard drives to store video data, some Handycam models use a mini disc to store data. In some cases you can insert these minidiscs directly into a PC. In other cases, you must connect the Handycam to a PC and use software to read the video from the disc onto the PC. This procedure is fairly simple and requires little preparation.

Things you'll need:
USB-to-mini USB adapter
Sony Picture Package disc

Instructions:

Insert the Sony Picture Package disc into your PC.

Follow the installation prompts that should automatically appear to install Picture Package on your PC.

Connect the mini USB end of the USB cable to the Handycam, and connect the USB end to your PC's USB port.

Select the Picture Package icon on your desktop to launch the Picture Package program.

Select the "Viewing Pictures and Video" option in the programs main menu, located in the viewing pane on the left.

Use the left viewing pane In the next menu to search through your camera for the video file you want to view. You will see a snapshot from your video on the right viewing pane. Select the snapshot to watch the video.

Link

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The clearest shot I can get of the vase. Though very blurred, it still looks like a vase or possibly a lamp to me, placed on some sort of furniture, but certainly not an alien mask or costume.

It doesn't look like the alleged alien(s) seen in photos.

edit on 9-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

Thank you, yes it is on top of a television, My computer was taken away a few days ago for it to be repaired, So at the moment still using my Ipad, and a mates computer.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Thank you, I will try this when my computer gets fixed.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Okay I'm gunna say righto it is a laser beam, from a device which emits laser beams. I'm not gunna say, it is an everyday , ordinary laser because I can't see the actual device. It could also be the laser sight on his ray gun, if it is an alien.

So Israel guy, I concur it is a laser beam then, just not a laser pointer, is this enough for you? or you won't stop until you debunk this over a laser? I have given statement over my beliefs that Aliens could have lasers, but you only try to twist words to win your game, instead of trying to debate intellegently. I have clearly fallen into the trap of arguing with you instead of getting to the facts.

You have stated that you think its fake, because you think it is a laser pointer. Okay we have all heard you now. You think it should be debunk, Okay we heard that too..

Now if you don't have anymore to add to the conversation, we have heard your veiws. Please stop arguing with everybody and let the people that want to discuss this, discuss this. It is not asking for much, just leave and let us continue our discussion. It doesn't matter how much you rant and rave, some of us are going to continue to talk and discuss it because, we do not agree with you. You should know by now, we don't believe the same as you do, please stop trying to make me believe you theory as I obiviously do not.

In the pictures of the screen shots, I think this truly does represent the true imagery of a grey alien. I have many theories as to what greys are, but will fefer to him as the alien, just because my theory of what they are is for another thread.

I did ask someone to capture the screen at 1:10 as I can't do this at the moment, more from ignorance of not remebering how to, but I educate myself all the time, so I will learn.

I think at 1:10 or around here you can capture a shot of more than just a head. If we could closely look at this, and decipher it, we can then decide if it is more human looking or not, and can safely assume that is the body of the clearly Grey alien looking head.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Easiest way to get a screen shot, is hit the print screen button, then open up a photo edit program, like paint or photoshop and paste it there.
Just remember to edit it, crop just the part you want, or paint over anything you don't want the world to see on the internet

edit on Thu, 10 Mar 2011 05:09:21 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Oh come on this is just some kid & his mate d*cking about with an inflatable Alien and a light pen, the acting was terrible to boot :-)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Wow! You really did post close up pics of your body parts, I must be pyschic! Debunk that!

As far as further evidence goes, I have asked for the model of the video camera to try and see if the first, original footage can be directly uploaded. For me, that is the only footage worth looking at closer.

I've had a good look at the vase and it is just a vase. I'll post my pics in a bit.

The camera

Model : Sony Handycam dcr-dvd808e

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join