It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Is because videos like this that genuine Alien sightings are not taken serious. People ATS is not a child playground we are not stupid nor still in kinder-garden. Come on ..This should be labeled as a hoax I am surprised you got so many flags anyway .....

Because something can't be explained or proved beyond doubt one way or another, doesn't automatically make it a hoax, it makes it unexplained.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Not quite in bed yet! What I bring evidence and you attack me. How are you maybe you should grow up? If you claim that I'm the Kid once more, I'll claim your an idiot. Now why comeback just to attack me or talk about the subject matter?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by Qwenn

Not quite in bed yet! What I bring evidence and you attack me. How are you maybe you should grow up? If you claim that I'm the Kid once more, I'll claim your an idiot. Now why comeback just to attack me or talk about the subject matter?

No I didn't come back to attack you, just to remind you that this thread should be about more than Laser pointers, lenses, and egos. If the so called Kid is so genuine, why does he often just post single line posts ( I know how you hate other people doing this ), if he were telling the truth and had nothing to hide, he would be the one dominating this thread, with questions and answers of his own, not going round in circles talking rubbish. This thread was about a Kid who records ALIENS, not lights, the whole light issue is plainly to avoid and misdirect from the main topic. By the way I admit to being an idiot in many issues, why don't you admit to being the Kid ?

I am supprised you have not been warned for your rude and offensive comments to people.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Is because videos like this that genuine Alien sightings are not taken serious. People ATS is not a child playground we are not stupid nor still in kinder-garden. Come on ..This should be labeled as a hoax I am surprised you got so many flags anyway .....

Coming from you, and seeing some of the stuff you post and repost is probably the reason why no one will take UFO's serious. You've offered no evidence, no explanation. Just whinging hey.

By the way what are you gunna do in 2013 change your name

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

People are trying to debunk this over a laser pointer, they asked for evidence, otherwise they said it would prove it fake. I gave them evidence. Now your all not looking. your all trying to start on me instaed of remark about the video I just gave you.

Have you even been reading the thread or did you just jump back in, to have a go? your the one thats not on topic.

Did you care to make comment of the laser pointer and the video I showed that clearly shows lasers don't work like the Alien red light does?

If people would we could get over that and start looking at other parts.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

The reason I say have you been reading is because the kid said his computer was broken, so I'm pretty sure he won't be back for a little while, it states that on his YT channel as well. Maybe if you paid attention instead of trying to cause a commotion.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

ATTENTION...

Good. From this point forth, stick to the topic at hand and refrain from dragging one another through the mud. Personal attacks, personal questions, personal anything will not be condoned. Adherence to this simple request is expected.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Good stuff, any way you can try from a lot farther away? I don't have a lazer pointer, or a camcorder or I would have tried it myself. This is the kind of thing I like to see, people actually making an effort to prove or disprove, rather than only opinions.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Slipdig you have to relax. People have lives you know. Sometimes answering you can take a day or two, just saying.

Anyway,

Originally posted by subby
Because something can't be explained or proved beyond doubt one way or another, doesn't automatically make it a hoax, it makes it unexplained.

How is 'unexplained' any good? I could post completely random stuff that none here would NEVER be able to guess what it is (which it will be some BS so stupid nobody will have any idea what it is), which will make it unexplained - so if I claim it as evidence for whatever, it would not be a hoax?

You have to work on terminology my friend. Unexplained does not mean it is not a hoax.

Rest assured, this thing is perfectly explained: Two kids, laser pointer, alien mask and a camera.

This is what happens when a laser directly hits the lense. In the video where the laser hits the lense this does not happen. Man i hope i get this vid thing right this time.

First off, this comparison is laughable. Ofcourse you wouldn't get the same effect in the video.
I still haven't seen the frame you're talking about in which the laser supposedly hits the camera lens. Earlier you've said when does such a thing happen and I replied that the camera was simply zoomed in, so any minimal light would show up bright and big, due to the dark environment this is filmed at.

But regardless,
This is a stupid comparison of videos, mostly for the reason that there's a difference between aiming a laser pointer from couple of centimeters away at the camera, and aiming it from far away, with far worse accuracy (dot moves away from the point of hitting the camera most of the time).

Really funny how you keep going on about bringing evidence, and gloats about it, only because nobody cared enough to debunk it straight when it came out.

This is not evidence for anything as I wrote above. Yes it's a laser pointer aimed at a camera, but it is very close to it. Ofcourse you will not get anything like there is in the hoax movie.. it's pointed for long periods of time at the camera; enough to have it overexposure with all of the red light. The hoax movie's laser pointer hits the camera, if at all, for periods of time of about a millisecond, from meters away each time.

Your evidence is entirely flawed.

Btw, tell me again, what frame in the hoax movie shows the laser hitting the camera?
edit on 9-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

"The kid sees aliens 5 times in a few months" - This is what it is. Being lucky / unlucky, depending on your point of view doesn't prove anything, unless of course, you can prove he is lying, which you haven't done.

Or, he just made one single alien video that turned popular, and decided to make 4 more, very much alike in their features, in order to have it bombarded with curious people that believe every word he says.

I think this is alot more probable than being THAT lucky. And yes, meeting an alien 5 times when you're with your camera is goddamned lucky. People could make millions if they have done so for real.

"The kid's mom appears on the video sleeping on a couch.." - Unless you actually ask his mom why she was sleeping and not freaking out, the reasons are opinion. She could be on medication, drunk, in denial ets etc

Or, she's tired of her son driving her mad with silly alien films and laser pointers. "in denial" lol. Her son is being chased by a laser shooting alien! What does in denial have to do with it? Least she can do is be irritated by that fact!
I don't need to ask any mom if she would atleast show concern if her son is being attacked by anything. Specially if her house is being invaded at the moment.

"Is it not a fact that all of the shots of the aliens this kid is getting are very similar" - The alien is being careful not to get too close and the kid is understandably shaken up.

That's just wishful thinking and you know it. So the alien bothers to reach this kid 5 times only to point around with a laser around him? Give me a break.

"The costume" - Kid says it's a vase.

Kid has to prove it mate. Looks very much like an alien costume, even after I brightened the picture like he suggested me to do.

"The laser pointer" - As previously posted, you have not proved this is a laser pointer and it is not possible to prove this isn't alien technology. Aliens could very well have a device that to us looks exactly like a cheap laser pointer, when we have nothing else to compare it to. That's how the human brain works - it likes to tidy things up in to neat solutions that fit our understanding of reality.

What kind of failed logic is this?

How's this then: You can't prove aliens have technology advanced enough to make a user on ATS named Israeli Guy and use him to disprove all alien threads in order to hide the truth that they are among us.

..Simply wishful thinking at best. You look at the reality near you and you twist it to fit your line of thought.
Just look at your reasoning. You take obvious signs of this being a hoax and turn it into a scripted drama.

"Mom is drunk or in denial"
"Kid is scared, shaken all the time"
"Alien being cautious all the time therefore same footage occurs"

This is just wishful thinking combined with creative imagination. And these things need to stop in order for this board to have any credibility what-so-ever. You know, not all of us are debunkers. I'm not. I'm a truth seeker, and seeing these kind of blatant hoaxes fool so many people leads me to think most here wouldn't know a UFO if it hits them on the head.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
General note.
I've shown you people pictures that show this "laser device" is behaving just like a laser pointer would.
I've shown you pictures of a laser pointer dot on the wall compared to the dot on the wall in the hoax movie.
I've shown you a video that shows the exact same behavior of a laser pointer in a classroom.
I've shown you a picture of an alien costume that happens to be inside the house (tho the kid claims it's a vase yet doesn't prove it eventho he EASILY can take photographs of the same said vase and post them here).
I've given you numerous flaws in the videos chronological events that did not get a straight answer from the author.

Well, not me or anyone are able to bring you any physical cutting edge proof for anything else regarding this video. One cannot show you a specific frame in which the laser pointer is seen because the author of this hoax has made sure not to film it. One cannot show you anything conclusive about this videos because they are obscure as hell. I've done the maximum that is possible regarding this thing..

YET!

If you WANT to believe these are real aliens, you suddenly don't need cutting edge evidence.

It's enough to see a red dot in a dark place to say this is an alien.
It's enough to hear the kid's poor acting in order to claim he is terrified.
It's enough to see this has reached the media (as if all big fakes don't reach the media eventually) to claim it is legitimate in the eyes of the media.
It's enough to see what LOOKS like an alien head (and could be a mask) from tens of meters away, under a night-vision recording, behind many bushes, hidden by what seem to be almost intentional focus changes - all of this is enough to claim this is an alien.

You people are a bunch of hypocrites when you do that.
You refuse to accept any truth but your own, and you dare to insult other people who are SKEPTIC about this and say they are not open minded.

Keep being open minded and lead astray by teenagers with lousy cameras.

Oh yeah and Slipdig, don't get in panic if I don't answer your posts in a day or two. Doesn't mean I stopped replying or anything.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I will upload a picture tomorrow, I nearly going to fall asleep.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Well I've shown you a video of a kid capturing something on film, the most obvious shape that, that entity had is the shape of a classical gray Alien. This footage that the poster says was filmed as reality. He was filming an Alien as he saw it.

I brought the kid, to ATS to discuss the vid. He was here and no one asked him viable questions. Also when proving your queries were wrong, like the vase thing, you refuse to believe it. Only someone with great arrogance would continue on pushing a subject when they have been clearly proven wrong. I myself lightened the photo, I saw a vase, maybe you should go to my Optometrist.

I showed you a video which clearly showed that the light source which was in the video did not react as a laser pointer would. The vid, which I uploaded, shows the laser lighting up the whole lense when it hits it. The lightsource in the video did not act like this. There fore it can only be assumed it is not a laser pointer. I do not deny it could be a laser of some sorts. But nothing we know of.

You also claim that the light doesn't directly hit the lense. This is not true. I have given a time(1:26) when the lightsource hits the camera square on. You either didn't look for it, or you are looking for a laser pointer's reaction, which you will not find in this video, because it is not a laser pointer.

Your claim that you can't find the moment when then light hits the lense square. Just look at the first page, very top, first video and before you press play, what is staring you right in the face, just below the play button. Thats right, a picture of the light source aimed directly at the lense.

Israel guy said "I've shown you people pictures that show this "laser device" is behaving just like a laser pointer would.

No what you did was fake a CGI video, making a red dot and flashing white light do exactly as you please. You falsified a video, to prove yourself right, In my opinion this is alot worse, then a hoaxer. You are trying to trick people. You used an imaginary video, to prove yourself right, to try to discredit, the vids and make yourself seem right.

Your opinions of the focus change and the reason behind this are just that, your opinions.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sorry the laser directly hits at 1:27.

At 1:109-1:10 I see a whole body as well, or at least shoulders of the entity.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Well I've shown you a video of a kid capturing something on film, the most obvious shape that, that entity had is the shape of a classical gray Alien. This footage that the poster says was filmed as reality. He was filming an Alien as he saw it.

That is what you and the maker of this hoax claim. How does it turn things into facts? It doesn't. What you think this kid captured is your opinion, and it is unsupported unlike you say it is.

How can you prove this "entity" is something more than a kid in the bushes holding a laser pointer and wearing an alien mask?

I brought the kid, to ATS to discuss the vid. He was here and no one asked him viable questions. Also when proving your queries were wrong, like the vase thing, you refuse to believe it. Only someone with great arrogance would continue on pushing a subject when they have been clearly proven wrong. I myself lightened the photo, I saw a vase, maybe you should go to my Optometrist.

How did he "prove" me wrong? He didn't even post a pic!
You seem to think that simply replying my posts means proving me wrong. How awful of an argument is that?

I showed you a video which clearly showed that the light source which was in the video did not react as a laser pointer would. The vid, which I uploaded, shows the laser lighting up the whole lense when it hits it. The lightsource in the video did not act like this. There fore it can only be assumed it is not a laser pointer. I do not deny it could be a laser of some sorts. But nothing we know of.

You showed me nothing of the sorts.

You showed me a movie with a laser pointer held exactly near the camera and aimed at it.
The hoax video has the laser hit the camera maybe once or twice throughout the entire vid, and not even in the frames you mention (and I'll get to that don't worry).

I already told you why this comparison is crappy and instead of countering my points you just repeat your own.

You also claim that the light doesn't directly hit the lense. This is not true. I have given a time(1:26) when the lightsource hits the camera square on. You either didn't look for it, or you are looking for a laser pointer's reaction, which you will not find in this video, because it is not a laser pointer.

Ahahahah so you didn't mix up with the times last time. You really did meant this frame in the video...

LOL!

This is obviously not a laser hitting the camera lens, it is just a far source of light being zoomed in at while being filmed in the dark and out of focus. It's only natural this will come out like this.
Otherwise known as an effect called 'Bokeh'.
If that frame is a "proof" of a laser hitting the lens, I guess this is proof for many lasers hitting the lens at the same time:

Ahahahaha oh wow.. laser pointer hitting the camera lens. Try better next time.

Your claim that you can't find the moment when then light hits the lense square. Just look at the first page, very top, first video and before you press play, what is staring you right in the face, just below the play button. Thats right, a picture of the light source aimed directly at the lense.

No, it's an image of the part when it's lighting. Not anything to do with hitting the lens.
Further evidence as this is what it is:

A camera effect named Bokeh.
Source - Wikipedia.

Have a nice read.

Israel guy said "I've shown you people pictures that show this "laser device" is behaving just like a laser pointer would.

No what you did was fake a CGI video, making a red dot and flashing white light do exactly as you please. You falsified a video, to prove yourself right, In my opinion this is alot worse, then a hoaxer. You are trying to trick people. You used an imaginary video, to prove yourself right, to try to discredit, the vids and make yourself seem right.

LOL! Fake CGI video? HAHAHAHAHA!! Pathetic attempt man.

First off, by saying I've shown you pictures that show the laser pointer behavior I wasn't talking about that specific video. That video was made by me just because someone said that he never saw anything like that blue light turning red, so I showed him how easy it is to fake it.

CGI? LOL! I made it in under 10 seconds. No image altering was made, simply filming in the dark.
Good job twisting reality and claiming I CGI faked it. Lmfao.

Further proof of your little overcreative, wishful thinking minds.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

How is 'unexplained' any good? I could post completely random stuff that none here would NEVER be able to guess what it is (which it will be some BS so stupid nobody will have any idea what it is), which will make it unexplained - so if I claim it as evidence for whatever, it would not be a hoax?

You have to work on terminology my friend. Unexplained does not mean it is not a hoax.

My friend, as uncomfortable as it clearly is for you, I must break the news that we don't completely understand our own universe yet. Yes, that means certain phenomena are presently unexplained. Wait a minute, unless of course you're suggesting that you're omniscient? If so, probably a good idea to lend your skills to the Large Hadron Collider or NASA, I expect they'd love a complete removal of all unexplained phenomena.
You should also contact every UFO organisation in the world and tell them that all unexplained phenomena is hereafter to be re-labelled as hoax.

I would love to see you post the amazing "random stuff" that....hold on, let me get this right..."none here would NEVER be able to guess what it is".....ummm, that double negative has me rather confused. That actually means people would be able to debunk you. Anyway, lets not get bogged down in the semantics of language, I believe you were trying to say the opposite. Yes, please post the random stuff that that can't possibly even be guessed as to what it might be! I hope it's not close ups of your own body parts though, that would be distasteful.

What was that about me needing to work on my terminology? My command of the english language is just fine, thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yes, I meant that by me posting random BS while other people are unable to explain exactly what is seen, it makes my footage unexplained yet doesn't prove it's not a hoax.

That's what I was saying.
"Unexplained" does not equal "Proof for being real".

So no I was not trying to say the opposite, you are just not getting the analogy.
Here's an easier analogy:

Your claim:
Kid posts video of a hoax, other people unable to pinpoint anything specific about it, video is unexplained and for sure not a hoax

My claim:
I post a video of a hoax, other people are unable to pinpoint anything specific about it, video is unexplained and is not a hoax.

It's a double negative if you wish, and it goes to show that by this footage being not 100% explained it does not make it a proof for this not being a hoax.

I'd love for you to have any better explanation for all the obvious flaws found in the video, yet you only address the linguistic side of the argument.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hey man, you're the one that told me to "work on my terminology".

You don't actually know what a double negative is, do you? That's okay.

I know full well the definition of the word "unexplained"; in this case it means the alleged alien visitation is neither proven genuine or hoaxed, and that is where I stand, or sit, rather precariously on the fence, swaying in the breeze and waiting for further evidence to support both verdicts.

I still want to to you post the random stuff that will boggle the collective minds of ATS though.

edit: If you read this Polishedknob (it pains me to type that name but I've forgotten your real one), could you tell me the model of the video camera with mini disc and night vision that you filmed the first footage on?
There must be a way of uploading directly to a computer from it.

edit on 9-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I know full well the definition of the word "unexplained"; in this case it means the alleged alien visitation is neither proven genuine or hoaxed, and that is where I stand, or sit, rather precariously on the fence, swaying in the breeze and waiting for further evidence to support both verdicts.

There is no further evidence that could be discussed. Whatever has been detected as flawed is staying as is because the author of this film will never accept or decline any of it. His followers as-well.

You like to sit on the fence, fine. I prefer looking at evidence for both sides and lean onto one side which is alot more probable.

I see a grown woman in this kid's videos being careless at all, I assume she is tired of this whole gag, which is alot more probable than her being drunk or that careless. That much careless that she doesn't care her son is in grave danger? I doubt it. Any mother in here will doubt it.
Same for all the other weirdness this video has to offer.

I still want to to you post the random stuff that will boggle the collective minds of ATS though.

Just for you, made in under a minute.

This is, as I claim, evidence of an alien mother laying her eggs in my house.

Can you possibly prove this thing that rolls near the camera is not an alien egg?
Can you possibly prove that an alien mother figure wasn't in my room laying eggs?

Virtually impossible for you to do such things, so I guess this makes my "footage" unexplained?

Maybe, but it still does not mean it's not a hoax!

You could 'sit on the fence' like you do in the kid's hoax video and claim you got no evidence to suggest anything from both sides (and it's true), OR you could work your brain alittle to see my claims are unrealistic and impossible to prove either way therefore more likely to be bogus.

I could also add some dramatic story like ..eggs emitted so much radiation that the camera had lost it's batteries. Few seconds after the recording was cut, the aliens hatched out of the egg and left a huge scar on my hand.

It's really that easy to come up with laughable claims and be safeguarded by the fact that nobody is able to 100% pinpoint and explain everything in my video.

We all, as a community of truth seekers, should do better than to defend obscured footages that show absolutely nothing more than an alien 'figure' tens of meters away, out of focus, in complete darkness - something that is might just be a kid wearing an alien mask and cannot be proven it is or isn't. What we should also do is look for the credibility of the author.
When doing so with PolishedDoorKnob or whatever his name is, one finds a series of videos in which all of them are exactly similar in their obscurity and vagueness, with all of them offering nothing more than red lights in the darkness.

Hope you get my point now.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Wow! You really did post close up pics of your body parts, I must be pyschic! Debunk that!

As far as further evidence goes, I have asked for the model of the video camera to try and see if the first, original footage can be directly uploaded. For me, that is the only footage worth looking at closer.

I've had a good look at the vase and it is just a vase. I'll post my pics in a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join