It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I come here to interact with likeminded people, and to observe people's interactions and such. This is not just an alien and UFO website, that is only a small piece of it. But honestly, you get a clear video, and it is "obviously CGI", you get a crappy video wich you can't really disprove, then it is too crappy to even consider. I find that very interesting. If you want solid proof of aliens, chances are you won't get that on the internet, only by actually experiencing one yourself. That is how I was before I saw the megagiant triangle UFO, I would laugh at any claim of UFO's and aliens. Do I think it was an alien ship, I don't know really, but I know it was real, and I know it was unlike anything I have ever seen.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Congratulations, doing something like that is a lot more constructive than just scoffing and throwing around insults. Of course I know that it COULD be a lazer pointer, but just because something looks similar, doesn't mean that is what it is. I have learned to keep an open mind, I guess that comes with experience, and making a lot of mistakes assuming everything is what it seems.

There's a difference between keeping an open mind and between seeing a blue light changes to red and then claim it's legitimate alien laser technology. Seriously buddy..

There's nothing wrong with keeping an open mind. You have to realise tho, most of the facts and evidence point to this video being a hoax. A kid's game with a camera and laser pointers. Nothing more than that.

Instead of dismissing every point raised at how this is a hoax, you might want to try actually proving any of this is real, or any of my points wrong.

..It's really a shame I don't have my old crappy laser pen anymore. I'd show you how pointing a crappy laser at a crappy camera from 5 meters away looks like.. I bet my ass you'd call this a hoax yourself, as this is exactly how it will look like.
The only laser I have is 500+/- mW green laser which looks very differently.
Maker of this video would've gotten a much better response from me if he'd use any good laser. Instead, he only used a crappy cheap one and somehow you all still fell for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I come here to interact with likeminded people, and to observe people's interactions and such. This is not just an alien and UFO website, that is only a small piece of it. But honestly, you get a clear video, and it is "obviously CGI", you get a crappy video wich you can't really disprove, then it is too crappy to even consider. I find that very interesting. If you want solid proof of aliens, chances are you won't get that on the internet, only by actually experiencing one yourself. That is how I was before I saw the megagiant triangle UFO, I would laugh at any claim of UFO's and aliens. Do I think it was an alien ship, I don't know really, but I know it was real, and I know it was unlike anything I have ever seen.

True, it sucks that most alien videos are turning out to be either fake or too lousy to even begin inspecting. But that's the way it is mate. We're not talking about taking pictures of clouds - we're talking about taking pictures of aliens. It's not supposed to be such an easy walk in the park.
In order to prove you've got something as rare as life from another planet on camera, you better have clear evidence for it.
I think I saw a UFO once as well. But does it force me to believe every UFO film I see posted here? I think not.

You know - even the CGI hoaxes get respect from me for EVEN TRYING. Unlike this kid doesn't even try! This stupid video is so rubbish his mom wouldn't play along!

edit on 7-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Some of the poster's in here particularly the ones ranting how this is definitely a hoax. Take a moment. Stop. Now take note of what im about to say. The only effective way to oust Hoaxing. Is to systematically go through each case, each item presented as evidence, dissect it and using the data compiled by thorough investigation. Conclude as to whether the case presented has the possibility of being genuine or not. We are talking on a subject we do not have full understanding of when it comes to ET's or UFO's. Therefore we can never come to a 100% on any case, unless say a Hoaxer admits to hoaxing such a case. We just have to decide on what could be possible to what appears unlikely.

I am in no way endorsing this case nor denying its legitimacy. If the originator of the case believes these to be true events and claims to have had no hand. A thorough investigation will more than likely be suffice to either approve to an extent of the authenticity of the claim or disprove the authenticity of the case. People need to relax. I know its hard when you believe yourself to be correct on a matter. Yet this is a subject which requires patience and thorough analysis.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

This is officially debunked unless someone is going to claim aliens are using harmless laser pointers just to prank us, or provide proof of something else that produces the same focused red dot when aimed at walls.

How do you know that was not the reason why that particular gray alien showed up there in the first place? And not only that, what if it was at first not even interested in the humans in the house, but was just there so it can play a little laser tag with there cat? Or the reason it shined the laser in the kids room was to get him to chase it like the cat does? I don't think anybody knows the reasons of what they do or why they do it, if aliens exist that is, and something as mundane as that can be the very answer, it was there to play a prank using a harmless laser pointer just because it felt like it. You see aliens have about as much a probability that they would do that, as any other.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Mate I already proved you wrong, a laser pointer would light up the whole screen when directly aimed at the lense. What you have shown here looks more like how a LED, or infra red works. That is simple as no other way to put it, its NOT a laser pointer.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If it is a laser it would light up the whole screen. This is how lasers work.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Also splitting up my post and taking it out of context is not a way to win an arguement, right you've said what you think, now leave, Why is it so important to you that this is fake?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Your also trying to tell me you know what they would use lasers for. You don't. Unless you have seen Aliens? You wouldn't have the faintest idea what they are upto, if indeed anything.
Don't come here attacking me with your big posts full of ridicule, thats all they are. You has given no evidence once again, just your opinion of what an Alien would do.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

It would be a shame to see a thread thrown in the Hoax bin on the basis that aliens apparantly shouldn't use anything resembling laser pointers.

The laser pointer is just ONE out of MANY factors that make this thread worthy of getting the boot to the hoax bin.

There's also the fact that this kid took "by chance" videos of alien invasion 5 times in a few months. Something even the greatest (and most bold liars) alien hunters haven't done,

The fact that this kid's mom prefers watching TV and chill while there's an alien shooting at her son and invading their home.

The fact that one of the alien costumes is appearing on one of the videos by mistake (good camera work).

The fact that this kid is seeing aliens so many times and getting a chance to get so close to them, yet never takes a better footage than "something" which "shoots" a "laser beam" at him in complete darkness for several minutes while the kid is all "OMG RED THINGS" and does nothing.

If all of those aren't enough, the fact that this is a very earthly made (weak) laser pointer gives it away real fast.

edit on 7-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

All your "facts" are opinions, your opinions and not mine.

As for the "laser pointer", you're asking people to provide an item of alien technology that could be mistaken for a laser pointer, otherwise you're right. Do you see the flaw in your reasoning there?

I don't see why or how you have the authority to label didly squat a hoax based on suppositions.

Lets stick to facts. If the original footage can be uploaded we can have a good look at it, if it can't then why not? The whole story about a new camera with night vision that can't upload to a computer seems odd to me.

These are all the things I was just about to fire at this bozo. Whats his problem? The other thing is he thinks anyway, that an Alien could travel from the stars, other planets and they wouldn't have a laser?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The OP (me) didn't claim it to be a vase. The kid who took the vids told you it was a vase. What now your not going to believe somebody elses evidence? I scoff at you sir!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Thats not even a real white light, you falsifier. That is CGI recreated to produce something that would never happen. You are trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. You can not just make up computer graphics to suit your theory to prove yourself right. Also how about you ask the kid some questions, instead of proclaiming that your voice is the only one that should be listened too.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

This is what happens when a laser directly hits the lense. In the video where the laser hits the lense this does not happen. Man i hope i get this vid thing right this time.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

All your "facts" are opinions, your opinions and not mine.

Opinions?
Every thing I have listed in the previous post is not a fact?
Is it not a fact that the kid, according to his story, sees aliens 5 times in a few months?
Is it not a fact that this kid's mom appears on the video sleeping on the couch watching TV instead of going nuts or even be slightly scared?
Is it not a fact that all of the shots of the aliens this kid is getting (and he's getting many chances this kid
) are very similar - obscure, darkness, only laser pointer aimed at the camera is visible. Nothing better than that. Oh wait there's the first video where you can see something that could very well be a friend wearing an alien mask in the bushes. "Compelling evidence" ...

The only thing that I can safely say that it is not a fact is the alien costume thing. It very well looks like it, and it would be nice for the OP to post a pic of this "vase", as this is what e claims it is.

As for the "laser pointer", you're asking people to provide an item of alien technology that could be mistaken for a laser pointer, otherwise you're right. Do you see the flaw in your reasoning there?

I'm asking people to try and prove this is not a laser pointer. I have already shown images and videos of laser pointers for you to compare with. The ball is on your court if you'd like to prove these aren't laser pointers.

Lets stick to facts. If the original footage can be uploaded we can have a good look at it, if it can't then why not? The whole story about a new camera with night vision that can't upload to a computer seems odd to me.

So far the only person that bothers getting to the facts is me. All you guys do is discuss this as if it was verified as legitimate and proven real.

Well, can you prove that cheap laser pointers are not used in the first video? I already brought forth enough evidence to show these are cheap laser pointers. Now it's your turn.

It's all about CONTEXT, mate.
Lets have a look at your "facts" then, shall we...

"The kid sees aliens 5 times in a few months" - This is what it is. Being lucky / unlucky, depending on your point of view doesn't prove anything, unless of course, you can prove he is lying, which you haven't done.

"The kid's mom appears on the video sleeping on a couch.." - Unless you actually ask his mom why she was sleeping and not freaking out, the reasons are opinion. She could be on medication, drunk, in denial ets etc

"Is it not a fact that all of the shots of the aliens this kid is getting are very similar" - The alien is being careful not to get too close and the kid is understandably shaken up.

"The costume" - Kid says it's a vase.

"The laser pointer" - As previously posted, you have not proved this is a laser pointer and it is not possible to prove this isn't alien technology. Aliens could very well have a device that to us looks exactly like a cheap laser pointer, when we have nothing else to compare it to. That's how the human brain works - it likes to tidy things up in to neat solutions that fit our understanding of reality.

edit on 8-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned my last post just proved that what you see in the video is not a laser pointer. The video clearly shows the screen lighting up when the laser is pointed at it.

This does not happen in the film.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So know I post the proof that it isn't a laser pointer like you all wanted and now no one comments again. What are you just going to ignore the evidence I just gave?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I guess will say good night then, I have wited a while now, no one has replied to the evidence I gave for it not being a laser pointer. I'll come tomorrow to see what you say?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I guess will say good night then, I have wited a while now, no one has replied to the evidence I gave for it not being a laser pointer. I'll come tomorrow to see what you say?

I think you have to realise that although you started this thread, it is not about YOU, unless you are the same person as the " Contactee ". It would serve a better purpose if this hadn't turned exclusivly into a (text removed) contest ! You say that you are 30, or are you really 16?

Do not Evade the Automatic Censors

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 8-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Is because videos like this that genuine Alien sightings are not taken serious. People ATS is not a child playground we are not stupid nor still in kinder-garden. Come on ..This should be labeled as a hoax I am surprised you got so many flags anyway .....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join