It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au...

While looking up info on another thread i made. I found this thought it was cool. Give you debunkers something to do. Be careful word of warning, the clip I will post has fierce profanity in it. I hope it does offend, as I think its much the same way that i would react.

I hoped that worked, sorry if this has been posted before.

edit on 4-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4UoPaLVEgA

that is the link sorry, must have to go back to that practice room.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

fixed :S

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Angrydog fixed it (he beat me!!).

Sorry, this has been posted. Can't remember the thread title. Consensus was a prank....fake.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I enjoyed the video hahaha !

Thanks for posting it.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Thank you. Can you find me the thread at all that says its fake, so I don't go through all of the CGI, hoax stuff?

Wasn't claiming it to be real, just thought" thats how i'd act if i saw an Alien"

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is my other thread too. It has some real good accounts in it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Look at how many alien/UFO videos the youtube poster has. Then think about this: Someone who is that interested in aliens FINALLY gets an opportunity to obtain undeniable, close-up proof of an alien being and what does he do? He stays on the porch.

I'll call this a hoax based upon that alone.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Thanks for that all i got was "The URL contained a malformed video ID. "

Cheers for video i must admit i do believe in the possibility of aliens, but i believe this is more likely a prank, to me (IMO) it looks like someone is holding something up in the grass out of real focus. Then it keeps dropping down and popping back up, When you first see it it is sort of wobbling side to side like someone waving something.

Not sure what to say about the lights. Im in the middle of,but leaning more towards the "Fake , side of the fence" Nice video though , again Thanks

Peace
edit on 4-3-2011 by johngtr because: Bad Wording

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

This is one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There may be others.....YES....link from the above thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
He seems to be trying to hard to make it seem genuine.............entertaining though.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ahahah! I think I'd have stayed on the porch too if that was actually real. Would've rested my arms against the porch though and got clear footage with as little shaking around as possible. Instead of saying "[snip] this, no [snip] way!" every few seconds he could've at least focused his [sip] camera properly, even if he went back inside first.
edit on 5/3/11 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is rubbish. Victor's alien 51 interview is for real. We [snip] up.
edit on 5/3/11 by masqua because: Removed profanity

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just a heads up , the person who filmed this joined ATS when a member here invited him . His first post can be found here . www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The acting alone discredits this old video. His buddy in his yard with a Gray alien mask I say. The last thing I would do if I see something like that in my yard would be swear and make a lot of mouth noise to startle it.
Ridiculous attempt for attention.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
whats there to debunk?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Not everyone comes to ATS and knows procedure.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Why are 99.9999% (not an accurate figure) of alien videos filmed by children or adolescents, I wonder...?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

yeah, I think the report in my local paper the first link I provided, gives you more insight into this, it tells the story how he captured this over four nights.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Guys this is the stuff, alot of people talk about on here. In his thread he offered to answer questions, and alot of you attacked him told him it was fake before he had any chance of proving otherwise, and you didn't ask any questions accept ones that wouldn't help you find out if the case was real or not. He gave you legitimate answers to your questions. I just don't get how a few people yelling out Hoax online, because its their opinion, debunks or disproves something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join