It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: "US media doesn't speak for us"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Alex Jones: "US media doesn't speak for us"

www.infowars.com

The United States is at war according to Hillary Clinton, no it’s not a military the US is fighting instead the US is fighting to spread its propaganda across the world. Recently Secretary Clinton testified before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on foreign policy priorities, particularly the media. Radio Host Alex Jones says it’s not just people from other countries but it’s the American people who don’t believe in US propagandized media.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Heh-heh, Jones pretty much nails this one on the head.

The populace at large, after SO MUCH endless propaganda, lies, and brainwashing from the corporate-owned media, is becoming increasingly distrusting of the BS they spew out anymore.

More and more, folks are turning to ALTERNATIVE news media, and even FOREIGN outlets, such as Al Jazeera for information, as fewer and fewer "believe this Orwellian propaganda system anymore", as Jones states.

His advice to Hillary is priceless, haha. A great listen:

www.youtube.com...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-3-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Of course theyre scared, the zionist propaganda machine(MSM) is crumbling. There is no doubt they are going to try and take some drastic measures to prevent more slaves from reaching reality.

Another awesome response video, and the only thing I can say about Alex and RT is....they kick ass.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is true there are more people now than ever turning away from the MSM propaganda perpetuator. But unfortunately, we are still the minority by far. The lions share still listen to the MSM outlets, and believe them.

But the tide is slowly turning, and this reaction by Clinton and the other cronies is evidence of that.

As always, S&F DD.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Propagandists wear many hats. Hopefully AJ's luster is fading as well; I consider him more dangerous than the MSM, because for many folks bailing the MSM he's the "rebound" guy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What a great interview, he tells it like it is. I have noticed more and more people waking up to it. You know Clinton watches all those networks to get the real news too.

The funniest thing is I didn't even know China had one, now I have another alt. news source! Thanks Hil!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
alex jones is a talking head part of the right/wrong paradigm. terrence and phillip anybody?

new topics

top topics

join