It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see a gnome in this photo?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg

Not you, clearly. You bring 5 to the table. Actually, one of your words was actually a number, so you only posted 4 words, yourself. Hypocrite.

numbers are not words now?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American

I swear...that looks like a vagina. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I tried to outline everything I see.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I haven't been able as of yet to buy into the "gnomes in pictures" phenomena, however I will say that I not only saw the "gnome" right away but it actually does look like the "gnomes" that have surfaced in other pics and that to me is kind of anomalous.

So I will suspend judgement for a moment and give you a S&F: Star for the anomaly and Flag for risking the ATS Trolls. Heheh, Gnomes & Trolls a fitting combination. I'm crackin' myself up. Expedia should jump all over this.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I see a fish, part of the big dipper constellation, and a giant killer crawdad. That's it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

I see what you are talking about, but it just looks like wheat or whatever to me. Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I see it, in the middle. It has a beard and it looks like it's holding a staff, too.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
To be quite honest I see a lot (more then 10) 'figures/creatures/biological-shapes' in the field.

1) I have an enourmous imagination (dont see that as something negative though) yes

2) Humans are biological creatures with brains that are born trained to SEE faces and shapes
3) Don't believe in Gnomes but I do believe that there do exist living 'creatures' in the air, the water, the land and fire that live just beyond and sometimes on the edge of what humans are able to see.

Seeing a picture of an event is merely a tiny piece of a puzzle

What did the guy in the picture hear on that moment?
What was he thinking?
What did he see?
What did feel? (wind/air? electricity? etc)
What did he sense?
Was there a certain smell or taste?

All the answers are alos tiny pieces to make the puzzle more complete.

As for those who hilariously make fun out of all this:
There IS more out there / between heaven and earth then one might think or see at first glance

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
After hours of looking I think I just found it!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techy
I see it, in the middle. It has a beard and it looks like it's holding a staff, too.

Come on man, with so much wheat overlapping in the photo anyone could see anything. I really don't think there are actually faeries or gnomes in this photo, if they're fourth dimensional beings then how could an old camera capture them? If they're not, i.e. if they're out there in full view, how did the guy taking the photo not notice a bunch of gnomes in the background? Or the guy in the photo for that matter..

You're just seeing thi... Wait a minute, woah now that you mention it.. Hang on.. Wow, I see it too! In the middle right? A gnome with a beard holding a staff yeh?

And he's riding a on top of a toad?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/788a3c1e6bb0.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry.. couldn't resist

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5713686ae63d.jpg[/atsimg]
My God!
It's full of stars!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nice photo, but it looks like an optical illusion to me. For what that is worth.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's a fake. The kid is modern. His clothing is modern. Photo shop was used to make it look like an early 19th century photo. Nice try.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krummar
It's a fake. The kid is modern. His clothing is modern. Photo shop was used to make it look like an early 19th century photo. Nice try.

Whaaat? An early 19th century photo???
Krummar, you are reffering to the OP's photo, correct?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi,

Everyone who can't see it. Back away from your screen about a foot and half (or more). Then it's clear as day. I don't necessarily believe it's a gnome, but I see it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
posting in a you see it, you shat bricks thread.....but seriously, I don't see anything in the picture

but the various photoshops are amusing.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just a simple case of pareidolia. Nothing but a field here.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

Wow
I think you have a whole lotta nothing

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I saw the image as soon as I started to look at the picture.
Gnome or not?
I don't know, but I definitely see the image.

Edit to add:
I'm very skeptical of photos where the object, unseen at the time the picture was taken, is dead center of the photo.
I would think a photo of your dad in a field, catching butterflies, would have your dad somewhere near the center.
The fact the the alleged gnome, is, coincidentally dead center.....
edit on 5-3-2011 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I don't gnome
sorry to go off topic but your avatar speaks volumes and deserves its own thread if it hasn't been done yet

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join