It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see a gnome in this photo?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I see an image in the middle of the photo. You can see his eyes (looking off to the right) his nose and mouth. He seems to have a gotee' and a belt around his waist.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
this thread has gone bonkers!!! good for a laugh tho, lol @ whipper snipper and waldo, crackheads!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sorry, I just don't see anything... :-)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i can't see any of the "gnomes" highlighted, i thought this little beardy face was what i was meant to be looking at:

i think it's George Harrison, wearing sunglasses.
edit on 5-3-2011 by particlezen because: extra comment

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

A field of grass is a chaotic environment. The brain will try to find patterns in such an environment. that doesn't mean that there is a physical (or spiritual for that matter) entity that is actually present in the grass....This is the exact same thing as seeing a face in the clouds or seeing random faces in rocks, or tree bark.....or Jesus on a Burrito. Actually its not even a very impressive version of this phenomenon to be perfectly, and bluntly honest. I've seen much better myself, even just by randomly looking up at clouds. The technical term is "pareidolia". We are creatures that have evolved to recognize faces. We see our mothers mere seconds after being born. We know by sight friends, family, enemies. Actually, our brain is hardwired to fit faces to patterns.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is what I see:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Originally posted by thektotheg
Who flags this trash?

Who posts only 4 words?

Not you, clearly. You bring 5 to the table. Actually, one of your words was actually a number, so you only posted 4 words, yourself. Hypocrite.

And flags may not be currency. But, this rubbish being flagged means it shows up among topics that are actually interesting/useful/sane. So, there's the problem.

My standards aren't even high. I just think it's pretty ridiculous that a thread dedicated to simple minds matrixing themselves a gnome out of thin air is a complete and utter waste of time. Shame on anyone who flagged this. This is why people laugh at us.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What a great thread! I can't see a gnome or anything, but some of the posts and you all messing with the picture is so funny.
I'm truly jealous. I really need to learn to do that with pictures.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxoutfoxing
I Can't understand you guys not being able to see anything, as I saw it straight away.

I guess you all must throw out your T.V, as you're only wired in to your left hemisphere, and that's not going to help you at all.

It looks like a gnome, and 'yes' they do exist, as does everything and more, in this multi dimensional space and time, which we are sharing with a multitude of vibrating frequency (energy) life forms.

Nice picture and thanks for sharing it with us.

Fox.

good to be open minded...but delusional is somethin else...anything to back up your fantasy theory?

as for the pic...i see a slight blur but it absolutely 100% doesnt make any resemblance to a gnome..or anything else

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by LastStand

Star for you!

I see a unicorn and an ice cream truck and a magical dolphin...

Star for you if I can get some of whatever you're s... nevermind. I have no idea what you, nor the OP is talking about. Just looks like your typical aged photo that lacks plenty of "quality" when compared to newer photographs. I'm sure you can find anything you might be looking for, if you look hard enough.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ailailou

Yup, you beat me to asking if I'm the only one who sees the bear... Thats the first thing I saw. No gnomes for me, just a bear in the middle of a field.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here's what I see....but it might just be me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

look at the orginal and this is what I saw, other than that Ive seen others interps and I cants see notta, just this.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Who flags this trash?

Who posts only 4 words?

Not you, clearly. You bring 5 to the table. Actually, one of your words was actually a number, so you only posted 4 words, yourself. Hypocrite.

And flags may not be currency. But, this rubbish being flagged means it shows up among topics that are actually interesting/useful/sane. So, there's the problem.

My standards aren't even high. I just think it's pretty ridiculous that a thread dedicated to simple minds matrixing themselves a gnome out of thin air is a complete and utter waste of time. Shame on anyone who flagged this. This is why people laugh at us.

Well its pretty interesting to me

A problem?
Since when did I come to ats to educate my self

You dont like it, dont read it, simple. Get your little finger and click on another button, or is that too much of an effort.

By the way, I know its Bill Hicks and that, but your avatar just looks like hes getting banged from behind...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Actually he looks like Teddy Roosevelt, with the moustache and all. Not at all uncommon to see faces in things.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I Can See a Small face, looks like What I Perceive As A Fairy Face....Kinda Weird !!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Thanks much Syntheticbutterfly for going through what seems to have been a lot of trouble posting your photo! Thank you also for your patience with "wannabe comedians" such as myself, and I hope you realise it wasn't you or your photo I meant to make fun of, but rather it was all the folk (again, such as myself) whose imaginations can at times get the better of them. This isn't neccessarily a bad thing, and can actually be a great help most times, as long as one doesn't allow their imagination to get the better of them. Regarding your Gnome, after spending a bit of time looking for him and I think finding what you are also seeing, the darned thing now jumps right out at me every time I look at the photo. I've always believed myths to be based on reality, and have taken on a lives of their own as time goes by. Gnomes, Leprechauns, Elves and other "wee folk" perhaps are spiritual beings who can cross over from their dimension, to our own. (I think Superman had a little buddy who could do this) There is still so much yet to be learned about what we call "The Supernatural". I was blessed with a glimpse of the next level, but unfortunately had to return to this one. No, I didn't see any Little Folk! Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No but I do see a bunch of white specs! Could those be alien snowflakes?!! Freaky!

But, seriously, if you have to look that hard, then it's pointless to speculate.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't think there's too much to this tbh, as someone else said it's just our minds playing games.

Having said that, I played with the lighting a bit, and found this!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3d1e18cb81e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

i dont see anything

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join