It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see a gnome in this photo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Regardless of whether or not there is a gnome in the photo this thread is full of win. Gnomes and fairies, we are talking about the fringe of the fringe here, but on this website I'd entertain anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
OK, for fun I messed with the picture a bit. I cropped out the section twice (I think) and then enlarged it. Even with all of the change to the pic it still didn't lose impression of it being a face. Then I darkened the shadow and to me it looks even more convincing. It looks like a woman's face to me.....like I said earlier maybe a ghost image from another pic?? Does she look like anyone to you?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees it?!!!

You can't miss it guys. Looks like its head is cocked to one side and you can definitely make out the definition of the beard and face.

Quite like that photo. Pretty special. Look after it OP.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
this is what I see. but then again I have an active imagination.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b89fb7ea6e3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't see anything! No gnomes, no fairies, no ogres, absolutely nothing....
And what's more, I still haven't seen anyone show me anything that remotely looks like a gnome....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i see gnomes and giants in the clouds everyday aswell! ;D

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
At first I thought I was going mad, then poof...I'm in. Whew!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca1b5b297eb4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No one else see this

Looks like a tiny grey alien with a hood on, seems to be carrying something.

I have a vivid imagination also, but its quite kool this.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

Ummm, ok . . . sorry but I do not see anything besides darker areas of grass. Is this an experiment in psychology?

What color is a well watered lawn to you . . . green? Oh, but wait . . . we must now define green. What does green look like to you? Please explain . . .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

i see a pterodactyl!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Who flags this trash?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

bill hicks and i were born on the same day.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Needs to be more apparent, or it's like seeing bunnies in the clouds.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KindaGrayish

regardless of your text parallel of the 'awesome face' this site's motto is "Deny Ignorance" not "Entertain anything".

I can't say this deviant-chan-secret blend isn't interesting & fun, but it doesn't deserve flagging or starring because its not informative or educational which is kind of the point of this site...

just my 2 cent

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M
edit on 4/3/11 by B.Morrison because: I am the edit. You are the reader. Together we sing and dance in the twilight of a foreign moon...and eat cheese. Lots of cheese.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
Who flags this trash?

Who posts only 4 words?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

regardless of your text parallel of the 'awesome face' this site's motto is "deny Ignorance" not "entertain anything".

I can't say this deviant-chan-secret blend isn't interesting & fun, but it doesn't deserve flagging or starring because its not informative or educational which is kind of the point of this site...

just my 2 cent

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M
edit on 4/3/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

Who let out the Flag Nazi's? Flags and Stars are not currency. Get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Originally posted by B.Morrison

just my 2 cent

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

Who let out the Flag Nazi's? Flags and Stars are not currency. Get over yourself.

It's my opinion and I'm sticking with it, you don't have to agree with it & if you think about it nothing has changed - you can carry on exactly the same way you have been, so I don't get your attitude.

Have a nice day.

-B.M

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok itried hard for the last 20 minutes, but i don't see anything....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
After looking at the reposts of the altered pictures I was able to see something that resembled the shape of what I would think a gnome would look like from the final pic but still I CAN clearly see the guy so why would the gnome be any harder to see without an edit. With the edits it was still iffy to me.

Although my attention kept being drawn to his right arm and hand. More specifically the way he had his arm elevated and the way he had his hand shaped as if he was holding something fragile. In my opinion if someone was holding something then their arm would be in that exact position and hand would be cautiously supporting it as it seems his hand is loose around the forefinger to avoid a squash and lower down to the pinky is funneled to avoid a drop. I can also kinda make out a figure there but nothing specific. If the "gnome" was dressed in a similar color as the guy then the gnome could have blended into his shirt.

but im grasping at straws here.

Honestly if we are saying that there is a real gnome in this picture then it wouldnt be a spirit like figure or or the same color as the grass as a gnome is said to have similar features to a human just slightly altered and much smaller. A solid figure would be just as evident as the guy in frame.

On a side note if you look close enough to the area that im speaking of it looks as if the image has been altered right above that hand and has a transparent cartoon image of a gnome. Possibly a joke.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
OK, for fun I messed with the picture a bit. I cropped out the section twice (I think) and then enlarged it. Even with all of the change to the pic it still didn't lose impression of it being a face. Then I darkened the shadow and to me it looks even more convincing. It looks like a woman's face to me.....like I said earlier maybe a ghost image from another pic?? Does she look like anyone to you?

Is marge simpson or one of her sisters

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join