It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see a gnome in this photo?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

On a good dose of psychedelics, you can see faces everywhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is a face with a beard and a hat

I enjoyed this thread, very funny.

thx

Kinda looks like a bit like the guy in Fiddler on the Roof.... HAY ITS THE FIDDLER!!!!!!

I always wondered, "Where is He Now"!

edit on 3/22/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In a word....
"gno"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I see a butterfly next to the person's extended left hand.

I did not see the gnome until the poster who circled it pointed it out.

I see no other anomalies.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yes i do see them in your photo it looks like there is about 9 or 10 in the photo to me that i could see i look forward to talking to you again soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I honestly think you're looking too much into nothing. I see only field...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So...for how long have you believed that there are other beings in that photo?
There is an area of the brain largely responsible for pattern recognition.. I wonder if "seeing" shapes and patterns, including faces, has anything to do with any kind of imbalances at neurological level..that, of course, IF YOU INDEED SEE (or are convinced you see, rather than imagine it by trying to see something...).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Right now, in an alternate universe that EXACT SAME pictue in OP is being discussed in a forum frequented by Gnomes trying to find a humanin the photo.

Or perhaps I inhaled too many Irish Spring fumes today while showering.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i cant see much, you can see faces in everything though...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I see the anomolies that they are pointing out but I still don't see any gnomes. Are gnomes spiritual entities or third demension living entities? I am not even sure if I believe in gnomes and fairies.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I live in the UK. If you message me with the details of where this is I may be able to go and have a look.

I see the image too...though it took me a while. And while at first I thought it was just grass that looks strange due to the poor image quality (not your fault...cameras in the 70s didn't have megapixels
) but the contrast edits suggest that it might be a bit more than just grass. There does really appear to be a solid mass there.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Darklighter

The poor quality is likely from the scan as film and prints often can be blown up significantly better. The grain in a film image will be the limiting factor and from the looks of it there is a lot more detail before the grain begins to limit.

I'm still hopinf for a better scan!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by particlezen
i can't see any of the "gnomes" highlighted, i thought this little beardy face was what i was meant to be looking at:

i think it's George Harrison, wearing sunglasses.
edit on 5-3-2011 by particlezen because: extra comment

and this one: you can see him better!

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
Here is a face with a beard and a hat

edit on 3/22/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

That face, when pointed out, has the beard, face, etc and looks most gnome like. The rest are the trick of the eye! So is this the TRUE gnome face we are supposed to look at?

My husband thinks the gnome is behind the camera.
edit on 3-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: added another pic(from quote).

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Not a very good photo. ugh why are all the ghost photos and other unexplained encounters caught on camera all blurry or out of focus??? Haven't you people heard of high definition? Sorry i am not blaming you syntheticbutterfly its just that almost every photo I see of an unexplained encounter is out of focus or just not good quality. Kind of makes people it may have been faked or something.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have spent the past 5 min trying to find this gnome and can't see it anywhere!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ok I see you circled it but are you serious? That is just a coincidence trick of light there is no body either.

reply to post by thewrongpath

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If im not mistaken there is a 5th gnome in the picture. Its on his left hand. his appearance is pointy hat, long nose, pointy ears and oval dark looking eyes.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Gnomes? Really? I'm being totally sarcastic here.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskyfuel010

So instead of posting a useless sarcastic knock provide some reasoning. Maybe its all lighting? Maybe there is no anecdotal evidence in mythology or recent times to suggest Gnome like entities? If you just think its insane there is more evidence of Gnomes and a richer history than UFOs and aliens.

Those creepy little gnome statues were originally put in the garden because they look like the little guys who can damage or help your garden. A statue will show you're friendly and they will be nice to you. I only say this to show the belief came before the statues not after...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thewrongpath

Just like the face on Mars thewrongpath. A trick of the light.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join