It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Dark Year Ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I had no idea where to put this so dear Mods move it anywhere you like.

A friend sent me an email with the Greek version of an article that was published in Pravda.Unfortunatelly i couldn't find the article in Pravda but i found his blog.The article was originaly published on Stanislav Mishin's blog December 31st and Pravda published it on January 6th.

2011,the dark year ahead

In a few words 2011 is going to be a year with major economic collapse, geopolitical upheavals and bloody wars.

In short, the majority of the world will suffer economic catastrophe, led by the final collapse of the US and UK and the economic depression of China. Smaller nations dependent upon these three: such as Venezuela, Brazil, Australia and others will see themselves driven to the edge or at least to their knees, though none will fall over the cliff. Other nations, such as Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa and Mexico will face their final Armageddon, becoming nations in name only (Somalia is already just that). Depending on how hard the US/UK land this year, they may just join this august list.
Finally will be a series of wars:
Argentina vs UK, where Argentina will, with minimal conflict take the Falklands
Israel vs Hezbullah and Turkey, a war of mass civilian casualties and as usual, little real results.
Turkey vs Arab partisans, Kurds, S.Cypriots, Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbian mercenaries and finally Russia. This will end in a Turkish defeat and the military coup of its Islamic government.
The Koreas, where South Korea will finally enact a unification of the peninsula under its rule.
Somalia will see attacks by various world navies and invasion by Ethiopia and Kenya.
Afghanistan will finally find resolution of a sort, with the total withdrawal of foreign troops and a renewed bought of anarchy and civil war that will last into the next decade or more, with India, Russia, Iran and Pakistan making sure that no one clan or tribe comes to dominate that living hell.
A war in the Persian Gulf will also grind slowly. Started swiftly by the dieing American Empire, which itself will quickly withdraw, the Gulf States will be caught in a prolonged state of conflict, raking in the riches from the price of oil, while their peoples bleed and die.
Finally, the US itself will more than likely descend into a civil war with the newly minted Republic of Texas and possibly the old Confederacy, as well as various cartels of defunct Mexico.

The article is full of doom and gloom but i found it interesting.

So what do you think people?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think the USA would go into another World War before they would let the economy completely collapse. The government wouldn't want us to lose our spot as the only remaining superpower in the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

It doesn't sound that bright and cheery.
I guess some of those things may happen. All on the list are quite possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have long felt a sense of this year and even next being a year of hardships, but i for some reason am not worried. Why worry? It is too close to really do anything, and people are too caught up in daily life or denial to hear me out as it is. The only thing we have left is to get right with ourselves, and our creator.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Indeed, There are dark day's ahead..I don't even think we have come close to seeing what is in store for us yet..Good find op S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What gives this article any weight? Isn't this just opinion and prophecy?

Help me understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
well, there will be no economical victory for the USA. the us dollar will drop into an unimportance and the us can only dominate and keep up their leading role by starting a war. i totally agree.

the us-fed and their cabinet of coruption have done a perfect job to provide global economical breakdown. the arab states depend on the us and canadian crop. without the import of massive food supplies they could not exist. they cant drink their petrol-oil.they cant eat eat it.

so, for me is clear, that with high prices on crop, oil and other food the us and other puppets they created a perfect ambience for the civil unrests in these arab states.

its not that easy to make my self understood, cuz of my english

greets from europe

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
What gives this article any weight? Isn't this just opinion and prophecy?

Help me understand.

It is not a prophecy,it's the opinion of the author who propably have an inside knowledge.
Perhaps are just fantasies and propaganda.

I hope for the second and that we won't see any of those come true.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Pravda = Sorcha Faal = Pure Fiction/Hoax

This is showing up on GLP and BeforeItsNews, but the difference is ATS will push it straight to the Hoax Bin. (If I can find a dang Sorcha Faal link, it's looking like I could be wrong.)

The earliest link I can find is November 21, 2010, then a bunch of reposts on January 6th and 11th,

This link states it was from a Russian Blogger that also apparently coined the term sheeple? I kind of doubt both...

I post below an article from Russian blogger Stanislav Mishin, a Russian Orthodox Christian. Stanislav posted this 12/31/2010 at 11:28 PM. He predicts what he foresees, the good and the bad, for Russia and the USA. It was he who coined the term “sheeple” to describe our complacent voters.

Upon searching Sorcha Faal has many, many articles related to "From Russia with Love" and also "The Dark Year Ahead," but so far I have not found the OP's story credited to her. I will keep looking though, I am sure she is responsible.
edit on 4-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'm not seeing the difference between his opinion and prophecy, but ok.

What qualifies as "inside information"?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Articles like this one do nothing but inspire fear without the weight of evidence to give it any gravity.

I think we all can agree that there are many horrid things going on in the world at the present time, but for every 'prophecy' and 'vision' there are usually 10 concrete, sustainable FACTS refuting would-be Nostradamus'.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
2011 is a # 4 Universal Year, it represents "Foundations and Work". It is about fixing the toilet at home not cleaning the pile elsewhere!

If we can stop trying to bolster ourselves "out there" we could finally start addressing the cracks in our own foundation here at home. Such an easy thing to do to clean up our own mess but we keep piling it up as we are so geared towards this "save the Dollar" attitudes. So what if the dollar collapses, what is important is that our children are fed, clothed, and kept safe!

If what costs $1 today is later barely pennies, then let's just spend pennies for the same products and be on with it; the devaluation is not going to hurt the poor! The rich will have that much more but it just won't be worth as much. The whole concept that things increase in cost because the value of the dollar drops is ridiculous; some say "shortages" but I say this is bunk, each and everyone of us has the capability to grow more food than the entire neighborhood can eat. Each of us has the capability to fill every vacant home in the US. Each of us has the capability to enhance the pleasures of our lives simply by respecting that which we can produce and use on our own (if the Gov't would stop inflating everything in order to suspend the inevitable collapse).

How is it when we as individuals make a bad investment we suffer, but big businesses are "too big to fail"? It is because they want to know that what they paid for today will always be increasing in value. This is the nonsense, the elite expect a return from trash because they are greedy!

I am more than willing to spend a dime for a loaf of bread on my $1 a day earnings, but that is not how the elite see it, they are expecting $25 per loaf of bread. What a joke!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How many you actually when to the link provided? As with all things on the web and in particular a blog, it is the view of the author, and only that. There is nothing in the whole blog that speaks to that the author had any access to "insider information" and just lists the major countries in the world and offers a view of what will happen to that country in 2011. It's just that, the author's view nothing more and looking at the views expressed for each country, there is nothing new or that I have not heard said about these countries for the last 4 years.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
While it's impossible to make specific calls as to how the coming collapse of the current global system will go down, I'm sure that our current situation WILL lead to a drastic shifting of borders, economic alliances, and systems of gov't.

If I were to make an educated guess we have about 2-4 years until the disagreements that will define the 1st great war of the 21st century will be clearly defined.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Fauklands is an interesting scenario, so is there oil, or is there not enough? I must have a look at Old Moore's almanac. Related,

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-3-2011 by smurfy because: Add link

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you for the information.I will keep that in mind next time i find something similar.

reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I was thinking at the time that the blogger had some connections that gave him all that information.

reply to post by Dreine

I totally agree with you.But my opinion is better to have knowledge(even if the "prediction" won't come true) than caught with the pants down.

reply to post by Freedom ERP

The "inside information" it was my opinion and it was suggested in the greek article.I'm sorry if i didn't make that clear.

Thank you all for your comments.

top topics

join