It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introductions and false-flags.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ho-kay, I'm mallardduck. I'm a dude. I live in a country who is currently under siege by bankers, lobbyists, and faux-politicians. I like to read and learn and i'm open to most concepts. I find an introduction to be a silly thing when anonymity may matter more than getting to know each other. I think that the only true way to learn from someone is by observation. The only reason i'm posting this is so i can also include a link i wanted to start a post about.

Linkage: Live ammo. found outside WI capitol.

In a disturbing development, police in Madison found 41 rounds of .22-caliber long rifle hollow-point ammunition outside the state Capitol building on Thursday. Dane County sheriffs found nearly a dozen rounds near the State Street entrance and over two dozen rounds were found outside the King Street entrance. A single round was discovered near the North Hamilton Street entrance, according to UW-Madison Police Chief Susan Riseling. In response, state officials are asking a Dane County judge for a court order allowing police to clear the Capitol of all unauthorized people in order to conduct a security sweep, but Dane County Judge John Albert did not give a ruling, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Live ammunition found outside Wisconsin Capitol building - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

I'm not sure how that made other people feel, but straight off the bat I smell something fishy. This looks like a clear attempt to flush out the protesters at the capitol building. My guess is one of the Cock brothers is somehow involved. How unbelievable is it that someone working for the Cock brothers was paid to scatter a box of live ammo around the capitol for the police to find? How hard would that be? I could accomplish that alone in my own state in less than an hour. What's peoples thoughts on this?

I'll be updating this with something else I found, once I'm back from work.

Oh yeah, i forgot this was still supposed to be an introduction, Hello everyone!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I didn't know there was a 4hr edit window on posts, i just missed it so i can't edit this in.

The focus of this post is a weird connection amongst the elite. The Koch (pronounced as Kosh, Coke, or in my opinion Kock) family and the bush family. Good old George H. W. Bush had a daughter named Dorothy Walker Bush who married Bobby Koch. Bobby Koch is a lobbiest for the "Wine institute", whos mission is "to initiate state, federal, and international public policy to enhance the environment for the responsible production, consumption and enjoyment of wine."
Wine Institute - Mission

Now, I'm not positive who Bobby Koch is, or what he does outside of the Wine Institute, as there is very little public information about him on the internet. Although, i will say that the apple never falls far from the family tree. We all know what both the George Bush presidents were like and if you are paying attention to WI you know what the Koch brothers are like.

Anyways, Thanks for reading. And I'd like to say I look forward to contributing to community.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MallardDuck

Hi MallardDuck, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

You should save the links and information that you have started to post here in the intro's forum.
I would suggest you save them and construct a thread while you reach 20 posts. Then you can post to the proper forum and the thread will gain the attention you hope it deserves.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join